Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A big key for our offense on Saturday will be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,785

A big key for our offense on Saturday will be

Oct 6, 2020, 5:58 PM

Trevor Lawrence. If he plays well our offense should be just fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: A big key for our offense on Saturday will be

Oct 6, 2020, 6:06 PM

They also need to deal with the dirty hits on TL and
running around like idiots hunting that fake neck chain.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 6:16 PM

GWPTiger® said:

Trevor Lawrence. If he plays well our offense should be just fine.

Yes. Agreed! Plus, Travis has a big day. FSU had nearly 200 yards on Miami. I don't think any of their RB's are nearly as good as ET.
FSU also threw 3 int's from 3 different QB's. We are not in flux at QB. We have a better RB and OL. FSU only scored 10 points; but it seems they moved the ball pretty well. Too many turnovers.

Louisville scored 34 points against the Hurricanes! The same Cards only managed 20 against Pitt.

Miami gave up 214 yards to Louisville and 307 yards passing. If Trevor and ET have those type numbers - Miami will not score enough to keep up! Clemson's defense is far better than either of those two teams defense!

We play up to the standard Dabo has set for Clemson football - we don't just win against Miami - we dominate!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 8:56 PM

Maybe they will have Anita Bryant peddling orange juice during the visit....over rated !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 9:02 PM

Today's "deep thought". ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or if we score more points. That works too.***

Oct 6, 2020, 9:02 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 9:03 PM

I think Clemson gets 45 or more. ETN is a beast. Trevore is Trevor. WRs are getting better.

The secrest will be Venables figuring out how to dial up pressure on King. You need to "get him off his spot." Can't let him loose running around. But, if you pressure him and make him throw off rhythm he is much worse than when he dictates when he throws.

45-14. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 9:12 PM

bretfsu said:

I think Clemson gets 45 or more. ETN is a beast. Trevore is Trevor. WRs are getting better.

The secrest will be Venables figuring out how to dial up pressure on King. You need to "get him off his spot." Can't let him loose running around. But, if you pressure him and make him throw off rhythm he is much worse than when he dictates when he throws.

45-14. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I like how you think! Similar to my prediction of 42-17.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it “All In”?

Oct 6, 2020, 9:14 PM

Lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic