Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ryan Day and POTUS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Ryan Day and POTUS

Dec 21, 2020, 1:07 PM

Ryan Day and President have a lot in common. Day and players still believe they were cheated out the win against us last year and Trump will always believe he was cheated out of the election. Dabo will have to do his best coaching job to convince our guys that they need to be motivated against Ohio State.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ryan Day and POTUS

Dec 21, 2020, 1:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 21, 2020, 1:31 PM

Another kid that thinks the world revolves around them. Glad you had a program that could spell moron because I suspect you couldn't.

Your the moran

Dec 21, 2020, 1:47 PM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Your the moran

Dec 23, 2020, 10:48 AM

It's not YOUR it's YOU'RE!! Now who's the moron?

^^^Found another looser.^^^

Dec 23, 2020, 1:22 PM

Dec 21, 2020, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day and POTUS ]

A sock named valley “boy” calling someone else a kid.

WRONG BORED MORAN!

Dec 22, 2020, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day and POTUS ]

"Wrong board moron" is the generic reply when someone post politics on the sports board. Don't take it personal.

But in this case - PLEASE take it personally - garbage

Dec 23, 2020, 10:51 AM

political crap time is over - MOVE ON ! ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

What is a MORAN???

Dec 22, 2020, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day and POTUS ]

On POTUS-best not to start that one. Fireworks will ensue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is a MORAN???

Dec 22, 2020, 11:09 AM

Man were you ever right. TU for clairvoyance

Dec 21, 2020, 1:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 1:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DAPOTD

Dec 21, 2020, 1:45 PM

well done....lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you dont think there were some shenagians in Ohio

Dec 21, 2020, 1:56 PM

and MIChigan then you are putting your head in the sand. 60K mysterious votes and EVERY 1 of them were for 1 person? They should have at least put a thousand or so in the box for the other candidate to make it look less suspicious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: if you dont think there were some shenagians in Ohio

Dec 21, 2020, 2:00 PM

If stupid people were smart then they wouldn't choose to be liberals.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Trumpanzee calling someone stupid. That’s rich.***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:08 PM

If you don't think the video evidence is correct, as in your

Dec 22, 2020, 8:14 AM

eyes, you are a Kamala Koot and a Biden butt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You voted for a child molester, that says a lot*****

Dec 23, 2020, 12:39 AM [ in reply to A Trumpanzee calling someone stupid. That’s rich.*** ]

+1 for "Trumpanzee"...***

Dec 23, 2020, 11:02 AM [ in reply to A Trumpanzee calling someone stupid. That’s rich.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Trumpanzee calling someone stupid. That’s rich.***

Dec 28, 2020, 12:57 AM [ in reply to A Trumpanzee calling someone stupid. That’s rich.*** ]

Talk to me when communism makes you rich.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if you dont think there were some shenagians in Ohio

Dec 21, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to if you dont think there were some shenagians in Ohio ]

When his kids are waiting in 5 mile long fuel lines and bread lines, and money isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on he’ll change his tune, but it’ll be too late. He likes big government and doesn’t care if he can try for the American dream.

I know, right? Remember when Obama took all our guns and declared martial law?

Dec 21, 2020, 2:10 PM

Neither do I, you RWNJs need new material.

Re: I know, right? Remember when Obama took all our guns and declared martial law?

Dec 21, 2020, 3:05 PM

I hate to break it to you but if Obama could’ve done that he would have! Trump gave power back to people back to states. Why do you think the establishment Republicans hate Donald Trump? Because of his attitude because of his language? No! Because Trump is about destroying the power structure! The establishment of both political parties like things the way they are and it’s been screwing Americans over for over 30 years!

Re: I know, right? Remember when Obama took all our guns and declared martial law?

Dec 23, 2020, 3:18 AM

Lowcountry-tiger

"I hate to break it to you but if Obama could’ve done that he would have! Trump gave power back to people back to states. Why do you think the establishment Republicans hate Donald Trump? Because of his attitude because of his language? No! Because Trump is about destroying the power structure! The establishment of both political parties like things the way they are and it’s been screwing Americans over for over 30 years!"

Exactly how i see it too. The ESTABLISHMENT hates Trump because they do not OWN Trump. He never took donations from the Billionairs and Trillionairs. He was on the side of the regular people in the country that make things prosperous of us all, not just the big shots in Washington.

Dec 21, 2020, 4:50 PM [ in reply to I know, right? Remember when Obama took all our guns and declared martial law? ]

I’m the furthest thing from right wing, you ignorant pos, I employee, I provide opportunity multiple families, what do you offer? $2 handj0bs behind the 7/11?

Dec 21, 2020, 6:25 PM

Dec 23, 2020, 1:03 AM [ in reply to I know, right? Remember when Obama took all our guns and declared martial law? ]

Remember when he gave away millions to those green energy industry hoaxes that were money grabs, gave away millions to Iran, the UN, turned his back on Israel, & aided the Muslim brotherhood, & stifled industry w/ more fed regulation. I'll stop but that's just the toti.

No...***

Dec 23, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bad analogy ... Trump was cheated out.***

Dec 21, 2020, 1:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nope. It’s not a conspiracy, the majority rejected Cheeto Mussolini. Get over it.***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:06 PM

Another box with 35,000 votes just found. All for Biden.***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:08 PM

There's something in these hills.

Is that you Sidney? Take it to court, you’ve been successful so far.***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:13 PM

Would rather have a respectable VP than Kamala the ##### of

Dec 21, 2020, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Nope. It’s not a conspiracy, the majority rejected Cheeto Mussolini. Get over it.*** ]

Babylon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

To keep a happy marriage-She's just a MEAN person!

Dec 22, 2020, 8:09 AM

I honestly not seen a nastier person in politics in a long time-maybe never......

Speaking of witches, Hillary can give her some competition.***

Dec 22, 2020, 9:34 AM

Re: Nope. It’s not a conspiracy, the majority rejected Cheeto Mussolini. Get over it.***

Dec 21, 2020, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Nope. It’s not a conspiracy, the majority rejected Cheeto Mussolini. Get over it.*** ]

You just proved you have no idea what fascism is. That GED ain’t worth ####.

Oh come on! 1 i1n 1 quadtrillion of pulling ahead overnight

Dec 22, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Nope. It’s not a conspiracy, the majority rejected Cheeto Mussolini. Get over it.*** ]

and it happened 4 times??

Trump and I would never be best buddies and he can be a real ### and make stuid remarks. However, he's stood up for our country against China and made us energy independent. Kiss that all goodbye. All Biden has ever been is a condescending, irritating jerk!

Another +1 for "Cheeto Mussolini"... Let's hear some more.***

Dec 23, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Nope. It’s not a conspiracy, the majority rejected Cheeto Mussolini. Get over it.*** ]

Dec 21, 2020, 3:02 PM

OK smart guy answer this question honestly. Do you think Trump wins reelection if there’s no Covid? Do you think Trump wins reelection if the Democrats had not been attacking him every day before he was even inaugurated? Do you think Trump wins reelection if the media in America is even remotely honest? Do you think Trump wins reelection if big tech isn’t as much or more biased than the media?

Trump had a tremendous amount of success and anyone not blinded by bias and ignorance knows that.

I can point you to progressives well-known progressive academics that freely admit if not for Covid if not for the bias in the media if not for the assault on the first amendment by the media and big tech Trump would have won in a landslide!

And for The record there was widespread election fraud and cheating and BS going on! Maybe not enough to change the outcome of the election, but it would’ve change some states had it not been so rampant. Trump wins Georgia if Jorgensen doesn’t get 2% of the vote. Just like Bill Clinton only won because A little elf of a man with a squeaky voice got 20% of the vote in 1992!

Dec 21, 2020, 4:10 PM

Hillary wins in '16 if not for Stein and Johnson. So deal with it loser!

Trump also wins GA if 70K republicans that voted in the primary absentee had voted in the general. Why didn't they; maybe cause king of twitter told people not to vote by mail.

Trump probably wins if he stayed off twitter, learned how to be a better public speaker, learned a little bit of humility and some empathy. Oh and some morals.

Dec 23, 2020, 12:56 AM

Third-party candidates overwhelmingly take votes away from Republicans. Almost everyone that voted for Johnson would’ve voted Republican. Bill Clinton doesn’t win in 1992 if Ross Perot doesn’t run. Bush 41 would have won in a massive landslide in 92 for reelection because Perot got 20% of the vote and nearly 100% of that would’ve gone to Bush.

Hillary Clinton is one of the most corrupt people in the history of politics. Her and Bill are freaking criminals up to their eyeballs! They’re hated in their own party.

I love the way all you pointed out are shallow personal things about Trump that the majority of America doesn’t give a #### about! What he did as president, his policies, were extremely popular and he was very successful when you look at his achievements minus the media smears and lies and absolute bias. The main stream media is an extension of democratic party at this point.

If the media doesn’t sell out and lie for over four years and if big tech doesn’t silence speech in this country, which is even freaking out a lot of very well known progressives and academics, Trump would have won easily.

And go back to the Georgia board you POS! Nobody invited your ignorant rude obnoxious ### over here! Go back to the rest of the Georgia scum that I heard ##### and moan and cry all year about how special Georgia was this year! Suck on Clemson being in another championship! Georgia sucks! Slither back to your one national championship 40 years ago with Vince Dooley!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Trump would have won if... You sound like an Ohio St fan.***

Dec 21, 2020, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day and POTUS ]

Dec 22, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day and POTUS ]
IMPOSSIBLE.jpg(228.4 K)

When you win a record low 17% of counties, lose Black & Hispanic support, lose 18 of 19 Bellwether Counties, lose Ohio, Florida, & Iowa — and lose 27 of 27 House "Toss-Ups" — but you shatter the popular vote record!

IMPOSSIBLE!!

Dec 22, 2020, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Ryan Day and POTUS ]

Here ya go. IF A #### BULLFROG HAD WINGS....
Deal with reality, not fantasy.

Motivation will NOT be a problem. Our players have had a

Dec 22, 2020, 8:26 AM

whole offseason to hear about the carping and whining coming out of Ohio State about how they were the better team, just got robbed, how badly they want revenge, yada yada yoo hoo. That is already more than enough fuel in our tanks to run roughshod over these Nut Necklaces. It is an even numbered year, to boot. Ask some Crimson Elephants what that means. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO away Coot!***

Dec 22, 2020, 8:26 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: GO away Coot!***

Dec 23, 2020, 12:03 AM

Pray for me RU4GOD2® bc, I accidentally gave that moran a TU today thinking that I was TU-ing another post. That is one thing that Crump, and B need to word on by giving us at least 30 second correction time for those of us that will sometime click on the TU or TD by mistake. It was positively a mistake when I clicked the TU option on a Valley coot boy post. T-Net friend and enemies, please forgive me for making such a horrific mistake. I would rather mistakenly TD my best friend on here, than TU that moran under any condition )-: ;)

Valley B¡+¢H is a more appropriate username, thread starter****

Dec 23, 2020, 12:25 AM

Dec 23, 2020, 1:01 AM

Did you mistakenly think that was going to be funny?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic