Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Guess at who has TL#16 at #2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,504

A Guess at who has TL#16 at #2

Feb 18, 2021, 3:54 PM

It is so funny what we are seeing about TL#16's draft evaluation. Honestly everyone knows there has not been a QB with this pedigree since, at least Andrew Luck and probably much longer ago than that. But, if I had to guess one team that "secretly" released they have another QB rated higher, it would be the Jets. Good luck on the Jedi mind trick to make the Jags second guess themselves.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Guess at who has TL#16 at #2

Feb 18, 2021, 4:08 PM

Watch the movie Draft Day and you can see how some might be influenced by others when it comes to these picks. I personally would not want to be the guy that picks the BYU QB over TL this year. Yes, a little different style and the NFL has embraced those types of QB's but look at the history of the NFL and TL is in same mold as Marino, Favre, Rogers, Watson, Young and even Montana, Brees etc.... . TL has all of the skills to be more productive than all of those guys if and this can be a big if...he has some weapons and support around him. Look at Watson the last couple of years with no support and they trade some of his biggest weapons ...not a good outcome. Regardless, TL is a winner and barring injury should be a star very quickly in the NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2021, 4:16 PM

Exactly on point. If you pick TL and he ends up being a bust, it's on TL...if you bypass TL and the person you pick ends up being a bust...it's on you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget the Mannings.

Feb 18, 2021, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: A Guess at who has TL#16 at #2 ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2021, 4:31 PM

I'm not sweating TL in the draft, that kid will come off the board as the #1 pick, and I have no doubts about that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,504
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic