Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Finebaum challenge. Because he is such an SEC d**k, I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,985

A Finebaum challenge. Because he is such an SEC d**k, I

Jul 26, 2019, 5:57 PM

challenge all TigerNet followers to go one week without watching or listening to him. I can assure you it will help your heart rate. Let’s see if TigerNet can go one week without mentioning his name.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Finebaum challenge. Because he is such an SEC d**k, I

Jul 26, 2019, 6:01 PM

I'm with you but it won't happen. He says things to irritate people so they will call in to his show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 6:34 PM

That didn’t last long...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 6:26 PM

I do not watch very much.do not never watch the whole show.Please do not watch.His mouth is bigger than his ears.What comes out of his mouth worth listening to. Love my TIGERS. GO TIGER.

But then you made a post about him***

Jul 26, 2019, 7:21 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

If it wasn't for Tnet I would never know what he says.***

Jul 26, 2019, 8:19 PM

Re: If it wasn't for Tnet I would never know what he says.***

Jul 26, 2019, 8:26 PM

Right there with you Spud, right there with you. It amazes me how everyone falls for his bait, hook, line, and sinker.

Well, I quit watching..

Jul 26, 2019, 8:37 PM

well, a couple of minutes last week but that's pretty dang good since he use to be my reason for a long cocktail hour (3-7pm) until he continued to put down Dabo & Clemson relentlessly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 8:39 PM

Already done. The longest I've ever "watched" Paul f-bombs show has been a few minutes because it was on in the restaurant I had lunch in like 3 months ago. Why anyone watches or listens is beyond me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 8:54 PM

I'm old as dirt, but can count on 1 hand the number of total minutes I have watched his shows in my entire lifetime. And to think that somebody actually listens to his drivel, and gets upset enough to actually call into his show, is beyond my comprehension.

I am discounting the times when he's on the broadcast for the CFP/NC games when I'm watching CLEMSON stomp a hole in Bama. I do enjoy watching him pick Bama so easily, and be so wrong. Maybe that's why people watch that clown and want to call into his show to prove him wrong. I need to find these people when I have some worthless junk to sell.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,985
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic