Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,814

A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested?

Oct 4, 2018, 10:14 PM

https://www.dawgnation.com/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested?

Oct 4, 2018, 10:42 PM

Wow! Dawgnation has not drunk the koolaid or anything, have they?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 11:46 PM

I laff every time a TNetter posts about our "dumpster fire".....i.e. de-commits. I'll just say Kirby's got a plan and he never sleeps. He has options and is exercising them. Expect a few more de-commits before it's all said and done. It'll all come out in the wash and everyone will be shaking their heads in amazement. Kirby is gonna Kirby. Gata Dawgs!

Oct 5, 2018, 12:12 AM

So part of Kirby’s “plan” was for the number 1 wide receiver in the country to decommit? Interesting, please do tell more.

You're just as deluded if you think Haselwood is #1***

Oct 5, 2018, 8:05 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to ther Composite,he is.

Oct 5, 2018, 8:56 AM

Ngata ,in my opinion is much better

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=WR

I'm a fan of Ladson. George Pickens and Theo Wease top 3 IMO***

Oct 5, 2018, 4:38 PM

Oct 5, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

So part of Kirby’s “plan” was for the number 1 wide receiver in the country to decommit? Interesting, please do tell more.

I didn't say that. No...his de-commit was a total surprise, more especially after a weekend visit when he said he was 100%. Kirby is still in play for Haselwood but we're also in play for others as well.......i.e. 5-Star Auburn commit WR George Pickins who will be on campus this weekend....unofficially. Kirby always has a plan!!!

Oct 5, 2018, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

I laugh every time I see a Dawgs lover discussing making it back to the CFBP .
Ain't happening ... at least not in 2018 .
Ya'll will have 1 to2 losses heading into the SEC Championship ... unless it's Kentucky that beats you and then just LOL .
Alabama is destroying whoever the SEC LeAST trots out there in Atlanta .
Bama ... and nobody else .
I heard from a good friend of mine in Athens that there are rumors of decomittments en masse over there . Something about violations on the recruiting trail and Kirby having Ole Missed his way to the top of the ranks .
Something to watch .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

once again the wisest man on t-net has nailed it!

Oct 5, 2018, 2:15 AM

coach should've known better. We all make mistakes but hopefully he has learned from this and is cleaning house or maybe he's been told they can no longer accept some of these guys due to violations. The NCAA asked for help and wants college sports cleaned up.

Bigger fish is just the cover story

Oct 5, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

NCAA visiting Georgia High Schools,asking questions. Kirby ,being stupid is about to lose the hold on the most fertile recruiting ground in the country over his tactics (UGA/Georgia High Schools) he has no competition for instate kids that want to stay instate and he's screwing it up, not very Mart,Kirby gonna Kirby.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=GA

Oct 5, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

I laugh every time I see a Dawgs lover discussing making it back to the CFBP .
Ain't happening ... at least not in 2018 .
Ya'll will have 1 to2 losses heading into the SEC Championship ... unless it's Kentucky that beats you and then just LOL .
Alabama is destroying whoever the SEC LeAST trots out there in Atlanta .
Bama ... and nobody else .
I heard from a good friend of mine in Athens that there are rumors of decomittments en masse over there . Something about violations on the recruiting trail and Kirby having Ole Missed his way to the top of the ranks .
Something to watch .

I don't think I've ever predicted UGA back in the play-offs but a lot of the pundits have. We are young and still haven't jelled so you could be right. Good things coming in the next few seasons though. There will be a few more de-commits by design as Kirby positions his class for NSD.

I don't think for a minute clemson makes the playoffs either...not with a true freshman QB who has never finished a game he's started. If by the way of a weak ACC clemson makes the playoffs.... Bama and Tua will embarrass the tigers worse than last year's Sugar Bowl further enforcing the notion that the 2016/17 natty was a fluke!

Oct 5, 2018, 5:33 PM

Dawg - don't look now but after Vandy, you have at LSU, UF neutral, at UK, and AU at home - back, to back, to back, to back. Good luck with that. I see 2 losses, and you need to hope they are not to UK or UF cuz no SECCG for you. You can watch the big boys play and wish upon that Kirby star.

Oct 5, 2018, 2:02 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

Supertroll51....got nothing else to do but spend all day, everyday on a Clemson Tiger Board. What do you do for a living that gives you this much free time?

Oct 5, 2018, 3:40 AM

He spends a lot of his day sending hate mail to Mark Richt , and another smaller but no less important portion of it making knife marks in a wall that he's maintained a count on since the first days of January ...1981 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The plan is that the NCAA is in Athens asking recruits

Oct 5, 2018, 4:31 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

questions. lol!

Re: The plan is that the NCAA is in Athens asking recruits

Oct 5, 2018, 7:15 AM

they are indeed and they can believe it or not. they are back to cheating just like the 80's. plain and simple

Oct 5, 2018, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: A 4-Star DB has de-committed from Georgia. We interested? ]

Keeeeep bending your neck supermut and just might be able to lick em one day.

Going to Bama?***

Oct 5, 2018, 1:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,814
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic