Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
73-7 massacre a down payment for all those...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,131

73-7 massacre a down payment for all those...

Oct 17, 2020, 8:06 PM

..years GT refused to come play us at Clemson; thank you Dabo, and I look forward to many more years of these mortgage payments.....:).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 73-7 massacre a down payment for all those...

Oct 17, 2020, 8:08 PM

they are idiots. Quit plying us rather that play home and home. About a year later they joined the ACC to play us home and home

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep....I'm old enough to remember all that...

Oct 17, 2020, 8:10 PM

Honestly, I don't think Gerf Collins can revive their program......

Oct 17, 2020, 8:24 PM

As a students, we went to the 'last' game in Atlanta. We came away with a win and the jacket fans were stunned. The birth of the Clemson $2.00 bill.

Oct 17, 2020, 8:39 PM

I was at that game with my brother and his girlfriend in 77 ! Clemson ran all over Ga Tech that day and being a kid( I was 10) I thought I was seeing a huge upset. The best part was riding back up I 85 after the game and getting and giving the thumbs up to all the Clemson fans passing each other on the way home .If I remember correctly the next week Clemson got into the top 20 for the first time since 1959 ?

Oct 17, 2020, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: 73-7 massacre a down payment for all those... ]

I was at that game with my brother and his girlfriend in 77 ! Clemson ran all over Ga Tech that day and being a kid( I was 10) I thought I was seeing a huge upset. The best part was riding back up I 85 after the game and getting and giving the thumbs up to all the Clemson fans passing each other on the way home .If I remember correctly the next week Clemson got into the top 20 for the first time since 1959 ?

Oct 17, 2020, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: 73-7 massacre a down payment for all those... ]

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,131
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic