Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5 Bold Predictions for 2021
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

5 Bold Predictions for 2021

Jan 4, 2021, 1:03 PM

Just read an article written by sportswriter Dan Belbeck on the Score mobile app. He said that Clemson would miss out on the playoffs next year. With what were losing on offense and with UGA having the best offense in the SEC we could lose to Georgia and falter a game within the conference that keeps us out of the playoffs!! Thoughts???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5 Bold Predictions for 2021

Jan 4, 2021, 1:07 PM

we'll have an undefeated regular season again this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 4, 2021, 1:47 PM

I give you 99% thumbs up. Anyway, I agree.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:08 PM

Everyone outside of the ACC wants Clemson to fail because they busted the Alabama bubble. ESecPN is the leader of that propaganda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:33 PM

Yep, everyone outside of the ACC including those in the B10, B12, and P12 were upset to see someone other than Alabama win. Everyone knows that fans, coaches, and all media in all parts of the country only care about Alabama. Anyone outside of Clemson who wants to see Clemson miss the playoffs feels that way because Clemson challenged Alabama, and not because they're tired of Clemson after seeing them in the playoffs for 6 straight years.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:13 PM

If we take the kind of beating we got from the Bucknuts in the opening game next year it will be very hard to come back and make the playoffs. This will be especially true if Jawja has their stretch of mid season so-so playing as the are known for

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Georgia plays Clemson and Florida in 2021...

Jan 4, 2021, 1:45 PM

and that's pretty much the two toughest games for them. Florida will likely be without Trask and Clemson will be without TL and ETN.

They avoid both Bama and A&M from the West. Instead, they get Auburn who just booted their head coach and Arky, and they should win both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:19 PM

Georgia has the best offense in the SEC????? Um, has Dan ever heard of ALABAMA?????

Jan 4, 2021, 1:28 PM

Sure - it could happen. We are a long way out. Let’s just see how things play out.

I will say this, though, I like our chances of making the playoffs better than UGAs.

I think we'll be ok against UGA...

Jan 4, 2021, 1:49 PM

unless they get rid of Kirby during the off season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 1:57 PM

I will give you one bold prediction. We will prepare for whoever we open against.
Remember Covid has not gone away as of this morning.
Other than that it is a one game season,the next game.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:28 AM

UGA and Clemson will be a toss up. Win or lose, there is still no one within double digits of Clemson in the ACC. Even with a loss to the Dawgs the Tigers likely win out and win the conference.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 10:14 AM

I think it depends on who transfers into Jawja QB position. I feel really good about DJ, especially once he is practicing exclusively with 1st team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 10:29 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by "who transfers in." By all accounts, JT Daniels, who is a transfer, will be the starting QB for the Dawgs.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:29 PM

AFDAWG said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "who transfers in." By all accounts, JT Daniels, who is a transfer, will be the starting QB for the Dawgs.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: 5 Bold Predictions for 2021 ]

AFDAWG said:

I wouldn’t be bragging about J.T. Daniels man. He is not elite. At all.

Jan 4, 2017, 7:52 PM

I said he was the likely starter. Nowhere did I call him elite.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:34 AM

"we could lose to Georgia.and falter a game within the conference that keeps us out of the playoffs!! Thoughts???"

Not what I would call bold.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 10:37 AM

UGA has dudes-old and new. Clemson has dudes-same. Whose dudes are most ready. Fun off season topic.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:33 AM

1) Clemson wins the CFP national championship

2) 1-4 St will nit make the playoffs. Mainly because they couldn't get the rules changed....again.

3) Indiana beats 1-4 St in the big Ten championship, this eliminating the ButtNut whiners.

4) Oregon will win the PAC 12 and secure a spot in the CFP

5) Dabo Swinney will be the most talked about sports figure in the states of Ohio. More than doubling his next closest competition in Lebron James.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:23 PM

Did any of you watch that Peach Bowl? The only reason Cincy lost is that a few players made some bone headed plays. That was a gift for the Ooglies. Their offense is not that good and their defense needs help. DJ5 will light them up.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: 5 Bold Predictions for 2021 ]

So Ohio State is going to play Indiana in the B10 title game? Which one is switching from the B10 East to the B10 West, Ohio State or Indiana?

Jan 5, 2021, 1:33 PM

Best offense in the sec? And you still thought the article was worth citing on here?

Mods, can we have a gullible bored?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 More Bold Predictions for 2021

Jan 5, 2021, 1:36 PM

1) Clemson-UGA game will be significant for fan bases and maybe Bowl Committee at year end.
2) Clemson will will the ACC with a great Defense.
3) usc will win 3-4 games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3 More Bold Predictions for 2021

Jan 5, 2021, 1:41 PM

When I first looked at this I thought SoCar 3-4 wins? So looked at their schedule. It's possible.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:41 PM

Everyone might as well get used to people picking Clemson to miss the CFP next year. Most people will only see Lawrence and ETN are gone and pick against us based on that. The opposite tends to happen when a team losses a bunch of starters, but has their QB returning.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic