Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Show of hands. How many of you think Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Show of hands. How many of you think Trump

Dec 6, 2020, 10:16 AM

was a victim of voter fraud and actually won the election?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the President was victim of voter fraud

Dec 6, 2020, 10:29 AM

And lost the election. I believe President-elect Biden was also a victim of voter fraud and won the election.

All candidates in all elections are victims of voter fraud.

Re: I believe the President was victim of voter fraud

Dec 6, 2020, 11:03 AM

I would like to point out that i think there is a big difference between a relatively few mistaken ballots and election fraud. I think fraud has a connotation of organization and deliberate deceit.

Legally, one person can commit voter fraud.

Dec 6, 2020, 11:18 AM

Doesn't have to be an organization.

Dec 6, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I believe the President was victim of voter fraud ]

how about just clarify and say enough fraud to turn the election in Biden's favor, supporting the claim that trump in fact won by "a lot"

I am sure they will be along soon...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to I believe the President was victim of voter fraud ]

I was a candidate in an election and was not a victim of voter fraud.

I ran for county committee in a district where I was unopposed. Mrs. Spoon voted for me, and I voted for me. I won, and the results said I got 2 votes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This

Dec 7, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to I believe the President was victim of voter fraud ]

I’m sure some dead people and a few cats voted, but not even close to enough (by millions and millions) to get within a galaxy of turning the election

If those suitcases are real, that’s pretty wild
Sending unrequested ballots is kinda bad
Claiming it turned the election is nuts

New tinfoil hat conspiracy from yours truly
The EC knows stuff that we don’t and during their vote they actually turn the election and Trump wins by EC vote again

Re: Show of hands. How many of you...

Dec 6, 2020, 12:11 PM

saw Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota shut down their ballot counting locations then report huge ballot drops which included some reporting 98.4% for Biden and .6% for Trump?

How many saw vote counts reported as fractions and had the audacity to question how anyone can cast less than one vote?

How many noticed that 30K negative ballots were cast?

How many realized that all the 'errors,' favored Biden?

How many noticed that when this dispute over vote fraud first surfaced dems denied any fraud occurred. Then when proof was revealed dems claimed 'there wasn't enough to change the outcome? How many now realize that as the evidence of obvious election fraud is clear from video and sworn testimony democrats quit addressing the facts and starting levying personal insults against those who respect the facts?

I say I can maintain the love of God for you in my heart and it demands that while I love you I can also recognize that you are deceived. I insist. You are now on my prayer list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2020, 12:24 PM

So you think all these judges who have dismissed the lawsuits are corrupt?

Imo, the courts are refusing to deliberate on the evidence.

Dec 6, 2020, 12:38 PM

How many have simply dismissed the case without consideration? After 1000 failures to build the lightbulb Franklin said 'I didn't fail 1000 times, 1000 times I realized how not to build a lightbulb.'

It does not elude me that it only takes one success to be successful while trying to preform a task. These lawsuits are also proving opportunity for evidence gathering and promoting shy witnesses to step up and offer testimonies. Your focus is on what is happening now and not what will happen in the coming days. That, imo, is a deficiency in your thought process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

el oh el***

Dec 6, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Show of hands. How many of you... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

You're an engineer, right?

Dec 6, 2020, 12:40 PM

Why would you write a programs to summarize votes in fractions? How does one cast a fraction of a vote? Use your education and put your emotions on the shelf.

Re: You're an engineer, right?

Dec 6, 2020, 12:50 PM

This is not unusual.

http://archive.fairvote.org/?page=743

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Dec 6, 2020, 2:23 PM

What necessitates votes be reported in fractions. Even if the calculations are multiplied or subtracted none of those fundamental mathematical functions would justify a fraction of a vote and we know for fact that no mathematical functions should be used to calculate votes but addition. Even if I give you subtraction on top of that knowing that negative votes are not possible I can not, nor can you, justify a fractional vote.

It's nonsensical and defies not only mathematics but just plain common sense...and I'm delusional according to some overly aggressive askholes here.

Justify the fractional vote reports or face your failure to reason.

Re: 32

Dec 6, 2020, 3:45 PM

I cannot answer your question about counting fractions of a vote. Maybe this shows how far we are regressing in our country with respect to technical talent of software developers.

In most software languages, there are two kinds of numbers - reals and integers. In terms of memory and computations, everything is better with integers. Better means less memory and math is faster (less computationally intensive). Integers are 1,2,3. Reals are 1.0024532993429, etc.

Unless a lot has changed, a whole lot, it would seem silly, or really probably just lazy, to program voting software using real numbers so that you can use fractions of a vote.

With that said, I would certainly hope there is a good reason and the developers did proper analysis and design at the outset.

150 million votes may seem like a lot, but in terms of modern computers, a database with 150M entries is no big deal. Can do that on your laptop...

More.

Dec 6, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to You're an engineer, right? ]

You really should research this stuff more before automatically believing YouTube videos.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/11/02/fraction-farce-not-fraction-magic/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Dec 6, 2020, 2:29 PM

I've posted snips from actual feeds off the NYT communications with election results. You've see the feed showing fractions of votes. You will not rationalize this by attack the integrity of me or others pointing out the truth that votes are cast in whole numbers, the calculations to summarize whole numbers is nothing more than simple addition. We began to learn to add whole numbers before we entered formal education.

No one here has proposed any justification for this tomfoolery because any explanation would be rejected as being idiocy.

Re: 33

Dec 6, 2020, 3:26 PM

33 is about the # of voter fraud lawsuits that have been dismissed b/c of no evidence. I assume that's what youve been counting

No, I lost a 50 point bet to Catahoula.

Dec 6, 2020, 7:27 PM

I'm just counting for my and everyone else's sake so we all know the bet is paid.

Dec 6, 2020, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Show of hands. How many of you... ]

saw Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota shut down their ballot counting locations then report huge ballot drops which included some reporting 98.4% for Biden and .6% for Trump?

How many saw vote counts reported as fractions and had the audacity to question how anyone can cast less than one vote?

H.

My dear friend, how many courts does that nonsense have to be thrown out of for you and your friends to accept the facts. 40 state and federal courts and counting have dismissed those claims.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How would we know if all errors favored Biden?

Dec 7, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Show of hands. How many of you... ]

Who would have reported it differently?

Unfortunately, Trump didn't see fit to investigate any states, or even counties that he won.

If I wanted to prove there was massive election wide voter fraud, I think I'd do it on both sides to prove I'm not just saying it because I lost.

Because I think he's just saying it because he lost.

He said it in 2016, too...until he won. So essentially, he was an illegitimate president and took office thinking so.

Re: Show of hands. How many of you think Trump

Dec 6, 2020, 3:34 PM

I believe there was widespread voter fraud. I do not believe, based on what I have read/heard, there was enough to turn the result.

However, maybe I am naïve, but I believe the courts will find ground truth and do what is right. If it were only one judge and one state or whatever, I could be more concerned about a judge ignoring facts and going with their "side." But, seems like Trump has suits all over...if not one judge sides with him, then I believe he has not proven his case.

Does that mean there was no fraud or not a lot of fraud? No. Just like the libs believe, after a 3-year+ Russian investigation + impeachment, Trump did something illegal, but it could not be proven with a smoking gun.

The farther left/right people separate, the easier it is for me to believe a systematic fraud being accomplished by the Dems. The left is more likely to go this way than the right. I do not trust them.

The MSM isn't reporting on the fraud other than...

Dec 6, 2020, 7:44 PM

when they find some way to 'debunk,' it. The present the evidence with about as much left spin as the spin the right wing media puts on original reports of fraud. I watch the people who have sworn affidavits testifying to their experiences and what they saw happen.

I've watched all the state legislative/general assembly hearings and the stories across the states in question all report the same situations and occurrences. I have reviewed all the technical reports and find no problem with the credibility of those submitting the reports.

I've see the graphs showing Trump vote counts drop in exact proportion to Biden's climbing. Knowing that those percentages of votes are consistent from one district to another is at least unnatural so as to be more than concerning.

I've see graphs with negative slopes which show the more Trump supporters in the district the more they voted for Biden. The line of that graph has a continuous and stead slope of 40%.

In other words, if there are 100 republicans in a district exactly 40 of them voted for Trump. If there are 200 registered republicans in a district 80 of them voted for Biden. 1000 pubs joe got 400 votes. 10K gave Joe 4K votes. That graph included only registered republicans. Without doubt an algorithm created that situation.

Yes, I'm 100% positive that there was election fraud on a scale which would have given Trump a decisive victory.

Dec 7, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Show of hands. How many of you think Trump ]

Oh, so you don't want a civil war now?

Dec 6, 2020, 5:32 PM

I do believe there was massive mail in fraud. some states just open the mail in ballot and does not keep the ballot and envelope together so there is no way to know where the ballot came from or who cast the ballot. Yes, I believe there was massive fraud but no way to prove it.

Yeah?

Dec 6, 2020, 6:31 PM

And I believe that Portia Doubleday is on the way to my house to suck me off. No way to prove it though!

Re: Yeah?

Dec 6, 2020, 8:51 PM

Good luck with that and TMI.

Dec 7, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Show of hands. How many of you think Trump ]

I do believe there was massive mail in fraud. some states just open the mail in ballot and does not keep the ballot and envelope together so there is no way to know where the ballot came from or who cast the ballot. Yes, I believe there was massive fraud but no way to prove it.

You realize there is a logical contradiction in your statement, right? You say you believe there was massive fraud but not way to prove it.

Well, if there is no way to prove it, then why on earth would you believe it? Fact free assumptions can be very dangerous and certainly misleading.

Trump claims massive fraud but also can't prove it. He claims the election was rigged, but can't prove it. He's lost in court over 40 times but millions of American's believe him just because he says it. It endangers our democracy for people to believe their vote doesn't matter. It strikes at the very fabric of our Republic. Yet, somehow, people live on in a fact-free environment believing what they are told by a man with a vested interest in spreading lies. He's already raised over $200 million by spreading this lie and asking his supporters to donate to the legal challenge. Unfortunately, the fine print says that most of the money they donate will go toward "paying off campaign debt" , to the "Republican Party's election fund" and to Trumps new super Pac.

Facts matter, facts matter, facts freaking matter!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic