Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2020 Attendance/Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,588

2020 Attendance/Tickets

Jul 31, 2020, 1:50 PM

I called the ticket office today to pay my money due on my 3 season tickets. Before I paid for them, I questioned the lady about exactly when I needed to pay and she reminded me that all the deadlines here been pushed back.

She then told me an announcement was forthcoming in 2 weeks from the athletic department with all details on these issues. Which makes sense to me because I figure the announcement will occur at 4:59 pm on Friday and phones switched off simultaneously!

Which is what I would do. And no, she would not divulge any preliminary scoop.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2020 Attendance/Tickets

Jul 31, 2020, 3:17 PM

With McMaster's 250 max. for game, unless something changes, there are not going be any need worrying about tickets. I have figured a way to get 35% capacity by staggering the seating with 2 empty seats between fans on a row and the row behind staggering them in between the row in front. On a 20 seat aisle you could seat 7 fans and 7 behind them. Because of the bench seats the fans in the back row could seat directly in between the fans in front. If a family or married couple went they would just have to sit far apart so as to not mess up the stagger. You would almost have to put something in the empty seats to keep people from sitting there because someone would break the rules.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a Charlie Foxtrot situation to me.***

Jul 31, 2020, 3:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Sounds like a Charlie Foxtrot situation to me.***

Jul 31, 2020, 6:48 PM

Give me a scenario that won't be!

Jul 31, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: 2020 Attendance/Tickets ]

That took some work. Yeah, 35% attendance probably won’t get to my little 41 year Tiger Donor level.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not? It won't be 35% all in lower deck

Jul 31, 2020, 3:24 PM

There will have to be people in upper deck to maintain social distancing.

Then again...

They may only do lower deck so they don't have to clean the top deck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 31, 2020, 3:27 PM

Max attendance using 6’ distancing yields roughly 15 to 20% capacity per a study performed by athletic department. Also Can fit very few of big donors per box.

It will be interesting....no fans OR 15 to 20% fans based on giving level, on fairness (one game a year+/-), or on some random system.

Go Tigers...just glad we are talking ball again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’ll take money over any other kind of fairness. I can guarantee that one.***

Jul 31, 2020, 3:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: 2020 Attendance/Tickets ]

Yeah ... that is probably right in that sitting two seats apart will probably not yield 6' min. It probably doesn't matter though because there are going to be many that will not follow any rules and want to sit side by side. That would be OK for say married couples, but then that would throw the spacing off for others on that row or the row behind. Then of course you are going to have younger folks with their girlfriends that claim to be married. With the McMaster 250 max. it doesn't matter anyway unless he relaxes the order.

Jul 31, 2020, 4:43 PM

IMO students will get priority as they are already there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,588
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic