Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2019 DEFENSE???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,015

2019 DEFENSE???

May 7, 2019, 7:22 AM

Other than a few notes here and there, does anyone know who may be the standouts on the Defensive Line this upcoming season? I know for a fact that our secondary and our LB Corps will be a thing of nightmares for any opponent who faces us, but with Nyles Pinckney and Jordan Williams injured, who will step up at DT for us this season? Any insider notes? Thanks in advance and GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: 2019 DEFENSE???

May 7, 2019, 7:26 AM

Xavier. Foster. KJ at DE

Tyler Davis and Xavier Kelly at DT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 7:27 AM

dont forget Pinkney and Foster.

May 7, 2019, 7:29 AM

I think Mascoll will be the big surprise this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree on Mascoll

May 7, 2019, 8:02 AM

He always seems to be forgotten and not mentioned in articles on our D-line. He looked really good at the spring game. He's much bigger than I thought.

3rdGenAllin has your answer.

May 7, 2019, 7:35 AM

I think Pinckney and Williams will be back. Tyler Davis has shown out. DE will be fine and I have a feeling that by the end of the season our DE play will be better than it was last year. XT has the potential to be better than Cle IMO. I am concerned about depth at DT but Venables is still our defensive coordinator so we will find a way to have one of the best defenses in the nation again. Do not doubt the man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only concern with DL is that our top two guys at DT

May 7, 2019, 8:09 AM

have been hurt. I think we have a chance to be just as good at DE next year. There's going to be a drop off at DT for sure, but the DL is going to be a solid unit again barring injury troubles at DT. The only real question for me is how much of the DE production last year was caused by initial disruption from the DT spots. DT pressure can create a lot of sacks for the DEs.

I think I'm actually more concerned about LB. Simmons should be fantastic though.

May 7, 2019, 8:10 AM

Don’t forget Darnell Jefferies.....

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,015
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic