Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2018 ACC Championship game program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,281

2018 ACC Championship game program

Dec 4, 2018, 11:15 PM

If anyone is selling their game program from the 2018 ACC Championship game let me know im looking to purchase one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2018 ACC Championship game program

Dec 4, 2018, 11:31 PM

I was asking earlier today in a thread I started that if programs were even for sale this year at the game.I went Saturday to the game and when I went into the stadium about 7:15 I did not see them anywhere for sale.I checked on the inside at 2 of the 3 entrances to Bank of America Stadium where they have been located the last 3 times the ACC Championship was in Charlotte and there was not a booth set up this go around that was selling them.I too would like to have one.I have checked the shop website on ClemsonTigers.com and TheACC.com the last 2 days and have seen nothing about it for sale since both sites do sale gameday programs.

Dec 4, 2018, 11:31 PM

I was asking earlier today in a thread I started that if programs were even for sale this year at the game.I went Saturday to the game and when I went into the stadium about 7:15 I did not see them anywhere for sale.I checked on the inside at 2 of the 3 entrances to Bank of America Stadium where they have been located the last 3 times the ACC Championship was in Charlotte and there was not a booth set up this go around that was selling them.I too would like to have one.I have checked the shop website on ClemsonTigers.com and TheACC.com the last 2 days and have seen nothing about it for sale since both sites do sale gameday programs.

Dec 5, 2018, 7:32 AM

I had the same experience trying to find a program (even brought a plastic bag so it wouldn’t get soaked). I also asked a lady in one of the merch stands and she said they weren’t selling them this year. She said they didn’t sell them last year either and I told her that was incorrect because I bought one. It would also be nice if the ACC would print out some commemorative tickets for those of us that like to collect our tickets, instead of those crummy generic Ticketmaster ones that will fade out in 10-15 years.

They didn't sell programs this year, only

Dec 5, 2018, 9:43 AM

thing they had was printed roster sheets. Apparently, Sec did the same thing for their CG. Shocking to me. On a side note, Fsu didn't have full programs this year either. They had a 2-3 page roster sheet that had a cover that looked like a real program.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,281
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic