Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2016 DT targets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

2016 DT targets

Feb 10, 2015, 12:14 PM

Our DT recruiting outlook for 2016 is looking amazing. We are in on 4 top 10 prospects, to my knowledge. All 4 have been on campus already.

Rashan Gary: 5* #1 dt #2 overall

Julian Rochester- 5* top 20 overall

Nyles Pinckney- 4* #3 in sc. dudes stats are off chart. junior year 91 tackles, 16 tfl, 7 sacks, 10 forced fumbles, 8 fumble recoveries, 2 blocked kicks, 2 tds. * 10 FF?! 8 FR?! Can you say Disruptive? Another season like that i don't kniw hiw you wouldn't rate him a 5*. Clemson leads.

i forgot last one. some 4* dt we lead for per Ard. from thomason Ga?

anyways thats what we're looking at. who would you take?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2016 DT targets

Feb 10, 2015, 12:57 PM

I'd want Rochester and the kid from Ga, personally, but Pinkney would be hard to turn down. He's 3rd on my list, but I don't like losing in-state guys...tough choice, but if we land 2 out of THOSE 4, I think we'll all be smiling lol...nice job, thanks!

GO TIGERS!

Antwuan Jackson. We lead.***

Feb 10, 2015, 1:06 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Stepmother will be a problem.***

Feb 10, 2015, 1:31 PM

Re: Stepmother will be a problem.***

Feb 10, 2015, 1:32 PM

She will not. SCar is not even in his top 5.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

That's really surprising

Feb 10, 2015, 1:41 PM

Her twitter is basically gamecock central.

Re: That's really surprising

Feb 10, 2015, 1:48 PM

She's a Gamecock fan since her son plays for them. But this has no bearing whatsoever on Jackson's recruitment. He took his father with him to Clemson. Not his stepmother. He wants to blaze his own path so he has eliminated SCar all together. He put Clemson at the top after his visit.

Feb 10, 2015, 4:11 PM

I really hope we land Jackson the kid is a baller. Personally, I don't see Rochester coming to Clemson he's looking more and more like an auburn tiger. Rather invest time in others like Jackson. I like pickney too kid has good size on him and the best in state defensive player. David Marshall might be one of the most underrated DTs in next yrs class. I look for him to blow up this summer at camps. Anyone got any interviews with Marshall since JD? I'm going to hold out on wanting lawerence or Gary until they actuAlly visit us.

Feb 10, 2015, 4:26 PM

Gary has some sort of family connection in SC. We are high on his list already. Looks like a Wilkins situation again.

Feb 10, 2015, 4:43 PM

If we were to land Gary and both Smiths I would probably lose my mind.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2015, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: That's really surprising ]

I hope your right! I feel better about Gary right now than Rochester.

Feb 10, 2015, 1:28 PM

I would take any or all of them. I want to be able to have a depth chart where substitutions go unnoticed. That has to be the most demoralizing thing for an OL and and OC to have to face, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2015, 1:31 PM

Dexter Lawrence out of Wake Forest, NC is the other one that visited on Jr. Day, we should be in the running with him. A solid 4* DT at 6'5" 290.

Feb 21, 2015, 10:03 PM

Rashan Gary: 5* #1 dt #2 overall has not been on campus, this statement is incorrect

Feb 21, 2015, 10:30 PM

He hasn't visited any schools in the south yet.

Feb 21, 2015, 10:43 PM

Lawrence, out of North Carolina, has not visited our campus yet.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic