Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VERY nice pic from Monday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

VERY nice pic from Monday

Jan 14, 2019, 6:21 AM
IMG_6817.JPG(175.6 K)

We got big trophies and beautiful women at Clemson!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: VERY nice pic from Monday

Jan 14, 2019, 6:46 AM

Are they all back or any leaving early?

Jan 14, 2019, 12:39 PM

We got some new recruits coming in September too.

Makes me absolutely sick...

Jan 14, 2019, 12:41 PM

Posts like this are despicable, unnecessary, and cowardly. How are you, as a middle-aged man, going to sit here and post a picture of some teenage girls, and drool over them like a f r e a k I n g p e r v e r t. This is a F - I N G FOOTBALL forum, not upstatepredators.com. If those girls were my daughters, You'd be seeing me out front of your house with a loaded 44. Posts like this should be banned and those who post this crap should be banned. Clemson folk are supposed to have class and respect others, not discuss how much you'd want to bang a college girl you don't even know anything about... and is a F R E A K I N G K I D! Good gosh almighty man, posts like this and people say the crap p I s s me off.

Keep this forum to football, and quit ###### women with your eyes. There's my piece.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Hey, Shorty!

Jan 14, 2019, 12:45 PM

You're the one looking up at those young ladies. The rest of us can see 'eye to eye' with them. Who's the pervy one? ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, Shorty!

Jan 14, 2019, 4:47 PM

What a twisted freak!! Can’t ogle or comment on beauty, but tote loaded .44s. Get a life cutb

Re: Makes me absolutely sick...

Jan 14, 2019, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

I'd be willing to bet that everyone of those Woman are over the LEGAL age of 18.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

I was referring to them being beautiful on the inside. I had not noticed if they are beautiful on the outside too.
??

What’s the over/under on how long you’ve waited to drop

Jan 14, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

THAT gem again ? A month ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 14, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

So I guess you can't call girls beautiful now without hurting someone's feelings or being called a perv. Didn't see where the poster said he wanted to "bang" any of them just stating the fact that we have beautiful girls at Clemson. How come you didn't ask about the "big trophies" comment? Selective I think. I guess other trophies feelings will be hurt. Maybe you're the one with the process.

Ahem...looks

Jan 14, 2019, 1:00 PM

Like sarcasm detection classes are in order....LOL

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Makes me absolutely sick... ]

Cutb has definitely fallen victim to feminism. He in his warped way is pointing out our toxic masculinity by the way we men appreciate the beauty of women, especially Clemson women.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

And thank you Bob for saying what everyone was thinkin!

Any good Clemson man knows we should be focused on bangin they mommas!!

You know, while they were watching...nekkid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

Posts like this are despicable, unnecessary, and cowardly. How are you, as a middle-aged man, going to sit here and post a picture of some teenage girls, and drool over them like a f r e a k I n g p e r v e r t. This is a F - I N G FOOTBALL forum, not upstatepredators.com. If those girls were my daughters, You'd be seeing me out front of your house with a loaded 44. Posts like this should be banned and those who post this crap should be banned. Clemson folk are supposed to have class and respect others, not discuss how much you'd want to bang a college girl you don't even know anything about... and is a F R E A K I N G K I D! Good gosh almighty man, posts like this and people say the crap p I s s me off.

Keep this forum to football, and quit ###### women with your eyes. There's my piece.

LOL. Good stuff.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Makes me absolutely sick... ]

What's the definition of "middle-aged'? Asking for a friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. To paraphrase Steve Martin, "There must be

Jan 14, 2019, 1:09 PM

57 legs up there."

Jan 14, 2019, 1:10 PM

What trophy?

2, 5, 4, 8, 7, 1, 6, 3.***

Jan 14, 2019, 1:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

4, 5, 9, 8, 1, 6, 3, 2, 7***

Jan 14, 2019, 1:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

8, 6, 7, 5, 3, 0, 9

Jan 14, 2019, 3:43 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2, 5, 4, 8, 7, 1, 6, 3.***

Jan 14, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to 2, 5, 4, 8, 7, 1, 6, 3.*** ]

Maybe we r jumping the gun Maybe poor Bob doesn't like any females. Put that in yo pipe Bob and smoke. By the #### way I'm 76 and I thought it was a great classy picture representing my university

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic