Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of these ticket ads are pretty funny.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,171

Some of these ticket ads are pretty funny.

Sep 24, 2015, 4:58 PM

Folks don't join IPTAY, donate anything or show up on a regular basis, but they expect everyone else to give up their tickets for face value etc and if we don't they accuse us of being greedy. I'd say these folks aren't greedy. They are cheap and that's just as bad as the as the behavior that they accuse us of. Example below.

WANTED : Wanted: 2 Tickets... I am as die hard of a Clemson Fan that you will find. I yell the whole game, I don't sit down when we are on defense, I can't talk the next day because I exhausted my voice at the game. I truly believe that our job as fans is to be part of the team, disrupt the opponents and make it too loud for them to function, and cheer like crazy for the good guys in orange making good plays. This is what sells Clemson, to recruits, to players, to TV audiences, and to the real fans in the stands. All that being said, the prices are so high, so over the top. We should be looking to fill up the stands with people who want to be there and want to make noise for our team and do their part as fans. We shouldn't be filling it up with people who have tons of money and will sit the whole game and provide a golf clap or two for the big plays. We want this atmosphere to be crazy. We want the national TV audience to say: Wow, that is Clemson, that is loud, those are real fans. I am one of them, a real fan, I am pleading for a miracle and a pair of tickets that won't put me out of house and home. My wife had grown up a Notre Dame fan but has converted to the Orange side since our relationship - one of our first dates was a Clemson game. This is an anniversary present for her, please help put this Tiger in the stands! I will do my part! The rest of the world doesn't need to know the good deed you do, you can hike up your ticket prices the rest of the year, but it would be that, a good deed to a real Tiger. Thanks and Go Tigers regardless of how my search turns out

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1) this sounds like SavageT

Sep 24, 2015, 5:01 PM

2) if its an anniversary gift go all out, spend the big bucks and make a great experience out of it

3) desperation is unattractive

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"as die hard of a Clemson Fan that you will find"....

Sep 24, 2015, 5:09 PM

who apparently isn't a member of IPTAY and doesn't purchase season tickets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

so

Sep 24, 2015, 5:14 PM

do i get the tix or what?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

+1 for evoking visions of a surly drunk! ***

Sep 24, 2015, 6:34 PM

Nm

not a fan.......a supporter.***

Sep 24, 2015, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aye... not a true fan? Correct?

Sep 24, 2015, 5:32 PM

I has learned the ways of da trew fanzzz

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,171
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic