Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: City of Clemson extends mask ordinance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: City of Clemson extends mask ordinance

Aug 26, 2020, 2:58 PM

City of Clemson extends mask ordinance

The City of Clemson extended their mask cordinance for another 60 days to try to stop the spread of COVID-19 in the community. Face coverings in public places h Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: City of Clemson extends mask ordinance

Aug 26, 2020, 3:02 PM

I went into a bank this morning wearing my bandanna mask. I felt like robber in an old western.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does this apply to the Clemson campus as well as the city?***

Aug 26, 2020, 3:35 PM

Re: does this apply to the Clemson campus as well as the city?***

Aug 26, 2020, 4:40 PM

Think the campus is not in the city. But I think university has a mask requirement

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. Campus is run by the state. Police have same

Aug 26, 2020, 9:18 PM [ in reply to does this apply to the Clemson campus as well as the city?*** ]

jurisdiction as state troopers.

The University has its own policy.

https://www.clemson.edu/coronavirus/

Wow, just think of how many masks that Tiger Paw flag in the

Aug 26, 2020, 4:37 PM

picture would make. That thing is Juge! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$3,675

Aug 26, 2020, 7:07 PM

not bad for 2 days work.

Keep that up and it'll be 62k by the end of the first semester. Lord knows the town is gonna need the money if we do have a full season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: $3,675

Aug 27, 2020, 6:42 AM

If they are dumb enough not to wear a mask I say fine them.

Aug 27, 2020, 11:54 AM

100% agree. I think they should keep doubling it every time someone is caught

Aug 27, 2020, 2:48 PM

It's funny bc even the CDC in July in a letter to health departments across the country adding a a footnote admitting that there is no evidence that mask help stop the spread of Covid. There has yet to be a study on how healthy people give other healthy people the virus. The fact that people aren't given the truth on mask wearing is astonishing. The fact people like you guys honestly think a mask stops the spread of the virus is astonishing. The fact that people don't realize that without a vaccine herd immunity is the only defense against Covid is astonishing. The fact that most people have a greater chance of dying in a plane crash yet people loose their mind because of a mask is astonishing. The fact that science has completely gone out the window is hilariously astonishing. WHO tweeted that this isn't about the virus but the chance to fundamentally change society. They're training you idiots to obey their any whim and y'all are lapping it up like a dog on a hot summer day. Until Americans wake up and say we aren't taking it anymore they are going to try and continue to back you down inch by inch and people like you guys can't wait to follow. This whole thing has been a joke. We've been lied to since the beginning. There's a reason why in February so called medical experts like Fauci were saying the seasonal flu is much more dangerous than the coronavirus. Just look it up it's everywhere but then at a snap of the finger when politicians seen they could use this as a political ploy they changed their tune to this is the worse thing since the black plague. Now you have fear mongers who can't get enough. There's a reason why medical professionals wear hazmat suits and not a flimsy paper mask when dealing with something truly dangerous and contagious. The fact that you think a mask is protecting you is one of the funniest things I've read all week. Keep on thinking your doing something. Keep thinking you're protecting the world when in reality all you're doing is recirculating viruses and bacteria in that little paper mask you think is saving your ignirant life.

Aug 27, 2020, 3:29 PM

There are plenty of examples that seem to indicate that masks help. Not a scientific study and sure there are other variables involved, but the evidence suggests ......ah, screw it...it’s just the deep state with their propaganda.

https://www.thelancasternews.com/content/bell-data-shows-wearing-face-masks-slows-spread-covid-19

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: $3,675 ]

If I find you and kick you repeatedly in the balls, will you stop trolling this site and spreading your rancid b.s.? I'm not threatening physical violence, mind you. It's just a rhetorical question.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic