Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ray Tanner is God's gift to Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,276

Ray Tanner is God's gift to Clemson fans

Dec 16, 2020, 9:10 PM

Consider for a moment, we are closer to having the number 1 recruiting class than the Gamecocks are to having the number 100 class. Think about the position the South Carolina football program is in at the moment. They have just hired an assistant coach with no head coaching experience to take over a program that won 2 games this year. Beamer was a shoe-shiner under Spurrier for a while, but he has no recruiting ties, no coordinator experience, and is already giving Clemson bulletin board material. Regionally, Beamer will have to recruit against Clemson in-state, Georgia in the West, Florida in the South, North Carolina up North, and now Coastal Carolina in the East. He is surrounded. My God, they lost a recruit to Georgia Southern today. What??? At the moment, I feel it will be a decade before South Carolina will put a team on the field that will compete with Clemson. Tanner is the most incompetent AD of any program in memory, and he is my hero...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ray Tanner is God's gift to Clemson fans

Dec 16, 2020, 10:49 PM

I like him much better now than I did when he was beating Jack Leggett like a Pearl snare drum.

^^^POTD***

Dec 17, 2020, 9:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ray Tanner is God's gift to Clemson fans

Dec 17, 2020, 12:51 AM

So if Ray is God's gift to Clemson fans ,is Dabo the proverbial "THORN IN THE SIDE" to Gamecock fans?
Or is it "THE NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK" because roosters are barnyard animals?

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,276
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic