Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rashan Gary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Rashan Gary

Apr 22, 2019, 3:47 PM

Now I know why he didn't sign with us. He scored 9 on the Wonderlic. We probably couldn't get him in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rashan Gary

Apr 22, 2019, 3:50 PM

Not sure how you found that out but I think you’re on to something!!!! Good catch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 3:52 PM

I saw a link on SEC Rant that had a lot of the scores.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mom was happy

Apr 22, 2019, 3:51 PM

rashan was not

Re: mom was happy

Apr 22, 2019, 3:55 PM

That picture says it all!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 22, 2019, 4:00 PM

We know one thing for sure, his Mom got more rings out of that deal than he did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He visited Clemson & Dabo Once on about last day b/4 making decision & he said minutes b/4

Apr 22, 2019, 4:07 PM

committing to Michigan that he was not sure and torn between both schools..

and to think they had hired his high school coach and had Gary up umpteen times over months..

and still almost lost him to Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He visited Clemson & Dabo Once on about last day b/4 making decision & he said minutes b/4

Apr 22, 2019, 4:17 PM

And don’t you know he threw up two years ago after getting beat by our arch rival who we embarrassed. walked away with a coot loss and then seeing us with two rings had to make him sick.

Sad thing about it Gary. They’ve already forgotten about you in meeechigan. You’d have been a lifetime hero down here and gotten two parades!!!!

Lesson for Bryan Breese. One can’t do it alone. Got to have all the pieces like we already have!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He visited Clemson & Dabo Once on about last day b/4 making decision & he said minutes b/4

Apr 22, 2019, 6:53 PM

Maybe he does regret it, I have no idea how he feels. However, maybe he didn’t make his choice simply based on who he thought would win championships?

Or do we think some of our elite players in the past who could’ve gone anywhere they wanted such as Spiller and Sammy Watkins regret coming here since we didn’t win any NC’s during their time here?

He missed out on 2 national championships and 3 playoffs.***

Apr 22, 2019, 4:36 PM [ in reply to He visited Clemson & Dabo Once on about last day b/4 making decision & he said minutes b/4 ]

Re: He missed out on 2 national championships and 3 playoffs.***

Apr 22, 2019, 5:12 PM

I'm sure that Kid has regretted that decision many, many, many times, and I'll bet that he has told his mom just as many times that she sure enough got him screwed over with her choice. I bet every time she tries to give him advice now, he hears a loud sound in his head telling him no, no, no, NO never let mom make any more choices for him!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: mom was happy ]

And money.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 8:48 AM [ in reply to mom was happy ]

I remember watching him make his decision and he looked absolutely miserable when he chose michigan. I have never seen a kid make an announcement and look like that LOL. Something was up and I think that is why us Clemson fans still can't get over that one.
I think that was about the time Tiger Woods quit posting on tnet. I think he was the one who said pop the champagne on Gary. Just the whole way it ended smelled fishy.

Is it finally happening?

Apr 22, 2019, 4:03 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

I think he got hit in the head with a champagne bottle cork

Apr 22, 2019, 5:37 PM

when still in High School .

Give him a break.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he got hit in the head with a champagne bottle cork

Apr 22, 2019, 6:12 PM

I was gonna respond differently but, but decided not to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 6:58 PM

How reflective is this test for intelligence though? Wilkins is though of as one of the most intelligent players we’ve ever had and he scored about the middle of the pack as his position. I recall that Watson was one of the lower ones at QB as well and he was an excellent student.

I can’t believe how salty some of you still are over this kid going somewhere else considering things worked out just fine for us.

You're right, we should withhold judgement

Apr 22, 2019, 9:09 PM

Some of our players, including CJ, had mediocre scores.

would he have ever started for Clemson ? Not sure.***

Apr 22, 2019, 8:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 10:55 PM

The young man is dyslexic. So Why don’t you try to hold back on clowning him

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic