Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rar Ray's Father
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Rar Ray's Father

Jul 29, 2014, 9:18 AM

I noticed Ray's father saying, "In our house it is God, family and football." This shows the IMPORTANCE of not only having a father in the home,but having one that honors God first! Notice how it influences his children and the resulting great character. Unfortunately, many father's aren't NOW taking that leadership role in America. No wonder our culture is so corrupted. Father's aren't setting the Christian examples that many did a generation or two ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rar Ray's Father

Jul 29, 2014, 9:19 AM

AMEN !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2014, 9:20 AM

Ray* Ray
Sorry , I have a compulsion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You're spot on. Here are some statistics on kids from

Jul 29, 2014, 9:22 AM

fatherless homes:

http://thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

The guys have really dropped the ball over the last 20-30 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What about motherless homes?***

Jul 29, 2014, 9:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It bottles the mind to think that it has become not only

Jul 29, 2014, 9:53 AM [ in reply to You're spot on. Here are some statistics on kids from ]

accepted, but almost a badge of honor, and viewed as a beautiful thing for men to produce babies with women to whom they aren't married and have no intention of being real fathers. It doesn't say much for the ignorant, pathetic women who participate either. The children pay a terrible price and grow into troubled adults that populate our society. What a shame that things are so twisted around that we can't speak out against it without being scorned and ridiculed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: It bottles the mind to think that it has become not only

Jul 29, 2014, 9:59 AM

Sometimes I cry ...in a darkened closet of sadness .
Football !!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

LOL! My bad!***

Jul 29, 2014, 10:06 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jul 29, 2014, 9:39 AM

wonderful post.. absolutely agree!!before WELFARE this was by far the norm.. 85% of black families were 2 parent homes and they were married.. LBJ is who/what changed this!!the "nags" want to say that a father is not required but he is!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and that whole FFRF thing just brought more

Jul 29, 2014, 9:42 AM

attention to the type of program Dabo leads, and Ray Ray's father seemed to be impressed by it.

Thanks for doing us a solid FFRF!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They have no idea

Jul 29, 2014, 9:51 AM

what they did for our recruiting efforts and showing the nation that what Dabo does is lead young men on and off the field !!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

That's some great publicity for free.***

Jul 29, 2014, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Yep, and that whole FFRF thing just brought more ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

So true, but it seems our society today doesn't get it.***

Jul 29, 2014, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So true, but it seems our society today doesn't get it.***

Jul 29, 2014, 9:51 AM

as long as the gov PAYS MORE for welfare for each child the trend will only grow!!if U are on welfare your payment should never increase if U have more children!!!if U can`t feed the don`t have them to become a DRAIN ON TAXPAYERS!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So true, but it seems our society today doesn't get it.***

Jul 29, 2014, 9:51 AM [ in reply to So true, but it seems our society today doesn't get it.*** ]

What about motherless goats ? Like Spurrjob ?

DB23

My late father used to say it was

Jul 29, 2014, 10:54 AM

"God, family and Clemson!" Ray Ray's Dad has his priorities straight. Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well in some cases it's two fathers.

Jul 29, 2014, 10:57 AM

I'll hang up and listen.

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic