Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Random thoughts, ACCCG, Rose Bowl, COVID
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 579

Random thoughts, ACCCG, Rose Bowl, COVID

Dec 18, 2020, 1:47 PM

- Swinney is talking about no fans. Maybe different in S Cal than N Cal, but there's a reason the 49ers are playing in AZ.
I'm not convinced Rose Bowl in gonna happen at all. I expect this CFP site to be moved and have for 2 months.

- Just got my vaccine 30 mins ago, 2nd one in 2 part series to be given in 3 weeks.. Seeing 30yo with strokes from the clotting complications related to COVID, 40yo with ARDS and scarred lungs. If you get it bad, yiu get it real bad. Stay vigilant folks.

- Was able to get my shift covered tom, a welcome break from COVID Land here in the ICU. CANNOT WAIT to watch our Tigers Ball out tomorrow.

- Is Skalski a full go? One series last game... Its gonna take a complete game even with some guys back we didn't have before.
I trust BV to be ready. But ND gave it to us last game. How different would it have been if Book didn't fumble out the endzone.. I know, what ifs and all...

I trust this team to get it done, but expect another 4th q game.

Was there for the filming of Safety.. Was fun to watch the movie with my daughter last week... There was a lot of ugly crying.

Love to all y'all who need it, and GOOOO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 0
| visibility 579
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic