Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BEND THE KNEE!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 719

BEND THE KNEE!

Jan 15, 2021, 2:45 PM

We received a lengthy letter from Dominion's defamation lawyers explaining why they believe that their client has been the victim of defamatory statements. Having considered the full import of the letter, we have agreed to their request that we publish the following statement:

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/statement.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's CT88 when you need him :(***

Jan 15, 2021, 2:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has he disappeared again?

Jan 15, 2021, 3:05 PM

I haven't seen him post in a few days.

Still counting fractional votes***

Jan 15, 2021, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Where's CT88 when you need him :(*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact that they admitted the error after being caught is why I admire them so much.

Jan 15, 2021, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Where's CT88 when you need him :(*** ]

Yes...yes...now I am just being a jerk.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

null

Re: BEND THE KNEE!

Jan 15, 2021, 2:52 PM

One way to keep this from even being an issue. PAPER BALLOTS. And no mail-in unless you can prove you are physically unable to vote in person.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 2:55 PM

You know what we had? PAPER BALLOTS.

It didn't matter any. The lies just kept right on coming.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

Jan 15, 2021, 3:00 PM

Correction. We had "mail-in" paper ballots. Millions of them. And drop boxes. And ballot harvesting. Heck, not even liberal France allows mail-in voting like we do. Why? Because of fraud.

Jan 15, 2021, 8:52 PM

Coot,

With ALL OF THIS FRAUD, why can't we find ANY evidence ???

The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying

Jan 15, 2021, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: BEND THE KNEE! ]

about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying

Jan 15, 2021, 3:02 PM

You can't prove there wasn't significant voter fraud anymore than I can prove there was. Go ahead and consider Sniffy legit if you want. I won't.

You can't prove a negative...

Jan 15, 2021, 3:04 PM

but you can prove a positive if it's based in reality.

So you've lost again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was funny.

Jan 15, 2021, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying ]

Though you didn't mean for it to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These kinds of thoughts should have some measure

Jan 15, 2021, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying ]

of pain for the author that accompanies them. Like a mild shock or something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These kinds of thoughts should have some measure

Jan 15, 2021, 8:55 PM

How many volts do you think it would take to return coot to reality ?

Nobody has to prove there wasn't.

Jan 15, 2021, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying ]

That's not how the burden of proof works. You have to prove that it happened if you make the accusation.

Because that's how the world works.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying

Jan 15, 2021, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: The best way would be for Republicans to stop lying ]

Coot,

OK. I'm off the ride my unicorn to the teapot behind the moon. Tell Aphrodite I said bye !

Quit being so obvious about it.

Jan 15, 2021, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: BEND THE KNEE! ]

One side wants to make voting harder, one wants to make it easier.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what these voter fraud conspiracies are all about.

Jan 16, 2021, 10:51 AM

Republicans want the ability to have Republicans go through the votes and throw out as many Democratic votes as they can due to fictitious signature matching issues and voter purges.

Given what we have seen since the terrorist attack, with 147 Republicans voting to overturn the election results, there should be no doubt about the lengths and lies that Republicans will go to in order to maintain power.

I will tell you one thing

Jan 15, 2021, 3:27 PM

Dominion puts on one heck of an Outdoor Festival. One of my favorite events of the year.

https://www.riverrockrva.com/

Wait, wrong dominion. Poot.

A hard lesson for...

Jan 15, 2021, 5:09 PM

Those in the blogosphere who think they're journalists.

Libel suits come at you fast when you don't practice good ethics and fact checking.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 20
| visibility 719
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic