Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick Notes on Clemson's win over Scar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,972

Quick Notes on Clemson's win over Scar

Dec 22, 2018, 6:34 PM

Notes from Clemson SID: Clemson won its third-straight game against its rival South Carolina … the Tigers now own a 37-18 record against the Gamecocks since they left the ACC (1971-72 season) … head coach Brad Brownell won his 158th career game at Clemson and now has 325 victories for his career … Marcquise Reed netted at least 20 points for the 30th time in his career and for the sixth time in nine games this season … Reed now has 1,057 points in his Clemson career – just five away from moving into 36th on the all-time list … Shelton Mitchell has 888 career points in a Clemson uniform – just 112 points away from joining the 1,000-point club at Clemson … Elijah Thomas is one block away from tying for 10th all-time after posting two blocks tonight – he now has 125 career blocks at Clemson … John Newman III grabbed a season-best six rebounds … Clemson made eight 3-pointers, its most in a game since making nine against Sam Houston State … the Tigers shot 40.0 percent from distance – its best mark since the season opener vs. The Citadel (.423) … Clemson’s shot a season-best 61.5 percent in the first half … the 78 points scored were the most by Clemson in a victory over South Carolina since 2008-09 (W, 98-87).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick Notes on Clemson's win over Scar

Dec 22, 2018, 6:51 PM

Skara had a solid offensive game and got 8 boards too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

And good D of course...***

Dec 22, 2018, 7:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And good D of course...***

Dec 22, 2018, 8:38 PM

More importantly I think, the Tigers overcame some very shoddy officiating on the road before a large hostile crowd to win this game going away! If there was ever an opportunity to fold the tent this was that chance because very little went right for the Tigers during much of this game. What a gutty performance by the team AND coaches to play through all the bad events and beat the chickens. That says a LOT about Coach Brownell and the guys he puts on the floor every night. Not a single Clemson player let up for one minute in this game! And we saw a lot of young players making big plays. If you can’t pull for this team you have a much different mindset about Tigers sports than I do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,972
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic