Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about Clemson Tailgate for NC Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,414

Question about Clemson Tailgate for NC Game

Jan 3, 2020, 2:06 AM

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but asking anyway:

We attended the Clemson/IPTAY Tailgate for the Fiesta Bowl and were able to purchase it separately from a travel package. However, I have not seen the same type of offering for the NC game.

I see that there is a Clemson Tailgate/Tailgate Party associated with the travel packages, but not separately.

Did I miss it, or was there not one?

Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question about Clemson Tailgate for NC Game

Jan 3, 2020, 6:48 AM

I emailed IPTAY on this, they said they will have more information o gatherings at the beginning of the week.

How was the experience in Phoenix for the tailgate? Might be worth it as there will be so many LSU folks milling around.

Re: Question about Clemson Tailgate for NC Game

Jan 3, 2020, 9:13 AM

I’ve been to a many Clemson Family Tailgates. The one at the Fiesta was pretty bad, at least for the first couple hours. They sold twice as many tickets as they should have...the place was wall to wall people. When we got there you couldn’t really move, get a drink or even find the end of the food lines. We had to just find a spot to stand and wait for the crowd to die down. Finally got in a food line and took nearly 30 min to get through the line. Eventually it thinned out and was much better.

That said, these things are usually a great way to go and (to me) well worth the $. The last time in NO they had the tailgate in the basketball arena which was pretty cool and really easy walk to the stadium. I don’t know where it will be this year. Always good food and drink. Much easier than bringing all your tailgate gear. My crew will be there.

Good point on lines in Glendale early on

Jan 3, 2020, 10:03 AM

I was still on air at that time and did not notice. Once I went off air it seemed all was good with no lines and plenty of fun to be had.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Info has not been finalized yet...but my understanding is

Jan 3, 2020, 6:54 AM

that it will be similar setup to Fiesta Bowl.

For Fiesta Bowl, it was $100 (food and drinks included) and doors opened at 4 hours prior to kickoff and it closed up about 90 minutes before kickoff. Salt in Glendale was a great experience...all Clemson fans and great food/service.

Also expect something to be announced about a Sunday evening gathering from IPTAY and Alumni Association.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Info has not been finalized yet...but my understanding is

Jan 3, 2020, 7:21 AM

Thanks Scott. CU there!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,414
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic