Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question P&R Junkies...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 521

Question P&R Junkies...

Feb 4, 2021, 2:04 PM

Jen "Pass the" Saki referred to Lindsey Graham as "LadyG" in a tweet. What do you suppose would have happened had Kaylie McEnaney referred to Mayor Buttgiggles as "LadyP"?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is disingenuous at best.

Feb 4, 2021, 2:56 PM

It's reportedly the name he himself goes by when meeting male prostitutes. Referring to him by that moniker is referencing his probably illegal hobby, not to mention reminding people of what a hypocrite he is.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/02/conservatives-cant-stop-talking-lindsey-grahams-latest-gay-controversy/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's disgusting and she should be forced to resign if true

Feb 4, 2021, 2:58 PM

the country had enough of that #### the last 4 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: It's disgusting and she should be forced to resign if true

Feb 4, 2021, 3:02 PM

He does have that, there is a sex tape of me and a male prostitute so I should stay in line, look about him lately.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's true but don't hold your breath waiting for resignation***

Feb 4, 2021, 4:04 PM [ in reply to It's disgusting and she should be forced to resign if true ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: Question P&R Junkies...

Feb 4, 2021, 3:07 PM

Saki's Tweet is out of line for a professional to send out, especially in her position. It would have been out of line if McEnaney did it.

What would have been your reaction if McEnaney had?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Feb 4, 2021, 4:00 PM

If Kaylie had called Buttgiggles "LadyP", I would have snickered then feigned indignation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 3:17 PM

There would have been massive condemnation. Apparently this tweet was made in August 2020. It's been this way for so long that most of the media gives a pass to non conservatives. Al Sharpton who has made homophobic slurs and many anti-Semitic statements has his on show on MSNBC.Maybe Jen after she circles back enough will likewise be rewarded.

Just accept the double standard. It's easier that way. It's like Clemson football back in the day when Ron Cherry was on the field. It was a most uneven playing field. Same deal here. Had McEnaney made a similar statement about the former mayor of South Bend-(ironic), she would be under pressure to resign.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even though she was a political commentator for

Feb 4, 2021, 3:52 PM

CNN at the time, this "sick burn" and sarcasm shid from twidder needs to go; it just feeds the hate. Had she done it today, as WH Press Sec....fire her on the spot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably the same thing that happened here:

Feb 4, 2021, 4:16 PM

Partisans will clutch their pearls and make a big stink and then it'll be forgotten and they'll move on to the next "controversial" topic.

I do have a question about this LadyG stuff. Has Lindsey come out as gay? If not, isn't taking offense and calling the tweet homophobic calling Lindsey gay? Another way to read the term "LadyG" could be as stereotyped "southern effeminate man" which isn't exactly calling him gay (but on the same level in terms of decorum). Just funny to me that those taking offense at the term are assuming him something he may not be.

Skip to 4:30...

Feb 4, 2021, 4:35 PM

and experience flamboyantly southern: (unless you want to watch a funny bit about Helen Thomas first, then watch the whole thing)

https://www.cc.com/video/e37dgt/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-thank-you-south-carolina-the-race-to-replace-disgrace

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 4:29 PM

If indeed she was a CNN person and not a high-profile appointee in a gov't position, so what? Doesn't bother me...

I hope I don't lose my conservative card over this,

Feb 4, 2021, 4:45 PM

but is it wrong that I suddenly like her more?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They might take my card away too. I sorta like.............

Feb 4, 2021, 5:41 PM

her. Though I will have to circle back. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we compare apples to antelopes in the next post?!?!***

Feb 4, 2021, 5:44 PM

Feb 4, 2021, 6:10 PM

Trump would have retweeted

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 521
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic