Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Q. Crouch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Q. Crouch

Jun 23, 2018, 8:17 PM

6’3” 240 lbs seems like a LB not RB. His highlights are impressive at both. It’d be thunder-lightning 2 with him and ETN, potentially. But BV could really do some damage with that sort of athlete, e.g. Tre Lamar.

What position does he really want to play? Where does TNET see him fitting in?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Q. Crouch

Jun 23, 2018, 8:30 PM

He had stated that he wants to play LB.

I believe has had a commitable offer for LB and RB.

I don’t care which position he plays. Dude is A monster and I want him on the team

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough.

Jun 23, 2018, 9:19 PM

If we wouldn't have broken his leg he would have run all over us.

Our running game was stout in 2016, but nothing like Bamas. Imagine a 230 pounder running like wayne gallman. It would open things up tremendously for the qb and wr.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough.

Jun 23, 2018, 9:25 PM

You just not have watched the game. He was ok that night but let’s not forget Cle went out with an injury too. Scarborough had a decent night preinjury but it was far from lighting us up.

he was lighting us up

Jun 23, 2018, 11:13 PM

16 for 93yards and 2 TD before hurt. he would have gotten the ball 15 more times Damon Harris came in and only had 24 yards

Non-call obvious holding on one TD run. Still, our D was

Jun 23, 2018, 11:23 PM

stuffing him for many series - Saban kept going to him. Bama didn't gain a first down for almost 2 Q's on our D with Scarbo in the game after the big 1st Q start.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than the two TD runs in the first half, he

Jun 23, 2018, 11:37 PM [ in reply to he was lighting us up ]

averaged only 1.7 yards per carry on the rest of his carries. He did nothing the last half of the second quarter and the entire third quarter until he went out with a minute to go in the third quarter.

Scarborough was injury prone in both 2016 and 2017.

He was a late round pick this last draft day.

Re: he was lighting us up

Jun 24, 2018, 12:26 AM [ in reply to he was lighting us up ]

His final 10 carries he netted like 25 yds . He had been effectively corralled . Had a great first half though .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

it only took us a half of football to corral him

Jun 24, 2018, 7:50 AM

If bama would have had a decent qb we would have had no chance of stopping him.

We won't be able to pack the box like that with this new qb they have.

Our running game has to be more imposing than it was last year. Not qb running, running well between the tackles.

i was at the game. maybe you should watch it again***

Jun 24, 2018, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough. ]

Re: i was at the game. maybe you should watch it again***

Jun 24, 2018, 10:04 AM

I as well both Glendale and Tampa and sadly New Orleans. Just as every poster pointed out he was bottled up with the exception of 2 long runs. But I applaud your effort for trying to tell us if they had a great qb, great rb, and to go with their great line they would be tough to beat. I do agree with your assessment in that regard.

Bo Scarborough's runs were as follows:

Jun 24, 2018, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough. ]

25 - TD
37 - TD

Yes, I know the two long TD count, but other than those two he was 14 carries for 31 yards.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for this. against the best defense in the country

Jun 24, 2018, 4:21 PM

He had 15 for 93.

They killed us in the run game. Gallman had 16 for 46.

We did stop him a lot better in the second half, but we let OJ Howard run wide open on EVERY play.

The guy had a hell of a game against our caliber of defense. We sold our souls to stop him. OJ Howard's stat line was infuriating.

Blame it on us losing a CB.. I'll wait.

Re: thanks for this. against the best defense in the country

Jun 24, 2018, 4:28 PM

I think you have the games mixed up

Re: thanks for this. against the best defense in the country

Jun 24, 2018, 5:02 PM

Oj had more receptions in 15. You are right. He had 4 for 106 though. 26 yd avg and 1 loong td

Re: IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough.

Jun 23, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough. ]

He's an LSU commit right now, but I think the one to watch is Tyrion Davis. He had a nice 40 time for a guy his size too; he's around 220-230. Mellusi has a nice physical element to his game though to. At this point Crouch has made it known he wants to play LB going forwards though, although I'm sure there'd be some packages at least early with him on offense. He could be deadly lined up as a fullback in some short yardage packages with one of the backs on the field.

We had him under control for awhile before he got hurt

Jun 24, 2018, 3:49 PM [ in reply to IMO, we need a RB like Bo Scarborough. ]

He killed us early and then did basically nothing after his 2nd TD run.

Plus if i were Crouch and talented enough to play LB at an elite level I would absolutely refuse to play RB. RB is the least valuable position (excluding special teams) in the NFL by far and they also have the shortest careers.

Jun 24, 2018, 1:45 AM

I honestly don’t see him coming to Clemson. I have some information from a few that know him personally, and they said he is either going to UNC or South Carolina. He is extremely high on LB and playing in a Muschamp system that has put a lot of LB’s in the NFL.

Marked this post for laughs later....

Jun 24, 2018, 5:01 AM

He is not going to USuCk. I'm not claiming inside information or that he will go to Clemson... I am just saying he will not go to USuCk. He can go to ANY school he wants and make LB in the NFL because he is talented. He doesn't need 'Muschumps system' to make the NFL. And as a matter of fact, Muschump has mostly put DL and DB in the NFL... not LB'ers. And please name me a LB that Muschump put into the league that has done anything.... I'll wait.

Re: Marked this post for laughs later....

Jun 24, 2018, 6:43 AM

LOL!!!!!! Does this guy make it easy or what?

Jun 24, 2018, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Muschamp System? LMAO! That system got 91 hung on you by your rival the last 2 years. Not to mention, this year is probably going to be worse!

muschamp system?

Jun 24, 2018, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

You have got to be joking..

Muschamp coot players drafted into the NFL

Jun 24, 2018, 9:12 AM

2018 - walk-on TE
2017 - none
2016 - 3 players, but they really had nothing to do with muschamp and all were offensive players

2019? Maybe two or three max including JC transfers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp coot players drafted into the NFL

Jun 24, 2018, 10:49 AM

?????? give the man time at Carolina. I meant the players he has helped put in the NFL since his entire coaching career. The man is a Saban product. He’s worked with and played with some of the best.

Jun 24, 2018, 11:01 AM

You just made our point. He has put Sabans recruits in the NFL while playing alongside other 5 star players everywhere.

Florida is one of the most fertile recruits in the country. He had 4 and 5 star recruits all across the Florida roster. They were talented before they ever stepped foot on campus. He failed with talented players all over the roster at Florida.

Now at South Carolina where he doesn’t have a national brand that he can recruit will have to rely on 3 states. Good luck winning with that. Good news is we do agree on one thing. Give the man time. I for one hope he gets at least 8-10 years more time so we can continue our annual dominance every November.

Jun 24, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp coot players drafted into the NFL ]

?? he was a puppet for Saban at LSU. Sure didn’t help Saban as his AHC with the miami dolphins. Plus with the talent he had at LSU, Texas, Florida and Auburn when there was straight loaded. When he has riches of talent he does have good defenses and most of that talent was given to him by the HCs he worked for lol. I mean Kevin Steele is doing good or better in those same couple jobs muschamp had, Kevin freakin Steele ????. Get out of here coot.

Jun 24, 2018, 2:46 PM

He will have the talent level on D here soon. No questions asked. He is one of the best defensive minds in football.

Jun 24, 2018, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp coot players drafted into the NFL ]

Oh he must be so good with LB's, he did such a nice job with skai Moore. He was the best linebacker usuc has had and he went undrafted. You want to give muscoot more time? By all means let him stay hahahaha.

Skai Moore was clearly injury related***

Jun 25, 2018, 9:59 AM

LOL, why not get on a coot board so you can get some

Jun 24, 2018, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp coot players drafted into the NFL ]

at-a-boys from your delusional fansbase?

Jun 24, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Why would a 5 star top 5-10 rated player have his final 2 schools as UNC or SCar lol. Does Muschamp run a different system than any other 4-3 scheme. Being a RB he’s obviously athletic and would fit in nicely as a blitzing LB which Clemson does better than anyone.

On top of that more importantly than your magic system is for a LB to have the ability to play free in space. That means you have to have talent along the line of scrimmage to eat up lineman freeing a LB to tackle. Clemson has actual talent on our Dline so that’s a benefit for us. Also Dabo has a proven track record of winning, something Muschamp knows nothing about. I have no idea where the kid will go but to think it’s Muschamps ability to put Florida kids in the nfl is laughable.

Jun 24, 2018, 12:58 PM

I hate to be a Debbie Downer for some of you guys but if SC has a great season there is an absolute possibility that he could end up at there. When all is said and done I don't think he will but to discount them right now is being naive. They are very much in it .

Jun 24, 2018, 2:48 PM

This guy gets it. We have a great class coming in so far and some of these top rated recruits are out there recruiting other top recruits to join us here and if we have a good season this year he could absolutely choose us.

A great season for this SC team (and i mean with everything

Jun 25, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

going right for them) is like 9-3. If Clemson goes 10-2 it's going to be viewed as a huge failure. More likely is SC going 7-5 and Clemson finishing 11-1 and back in the ACCCG playing for a playoff berth for the 4th straight year. Which is more likely to sway a recruit?

Jun 24, 2018, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Bro once again why are you still on Tnet?!? I told you month ago to go back to FGF you coot. You don’t add anything but coot nonsense. Brent Venebles is a far better at running defense and he specializes in LB. Clemson has been putting LBs in the NFL under Coach V. Muschump has no track record of putting Coot LBs in the NFL and yalls backers aren’t really known around for being really good. The best Lb muschump has had to work with at carolina don’t think he was even drafted, picked up as a free agent. Just get off Tnet, it’s very sad to make an account and everything on your rivals message board. Go Tigers!!

Jun 24, 2018, 2:49 PM

Who are you?

Jun 24, 2018, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

LOL at your source. We've been in on this kid since his fresh year and theres one interview where he talks about how he's been doing a lot of drills that Tony E taught him. If anything Tenn is our biggest competition. USC is like 5th on his list. He will say all are equal (recruit speak) but based on what Ive heard its going to be a Tenn an CU battle with GA being the third. Good luck. If he lands at SCAR I'll be floored.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

19, NINETEEN percent, how low can you go? Muschump & LB's

Jun 24, 2018, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

lmao

Ha. You know nothing.

Jun 24, 2018, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

I am sure I have closer information...and you are wrong.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jun 25, 2018, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

I posted an article the other of an interview with Dax Hollifield. He said that him and Crouch had talked about playing together so I was worried about tech getting him. I have no other reason to think he is not a CU lean at this time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2018, 6:08 AM

247 has him at Clemson, USuCk, or Tennessee. FWIW

https://247sports.com/Player/Quavaris-Crouch-92997

Jun 24, 2018, 7:19 AM

Like someone said, Scarborough had been stopped after his early success. He wouldn't have run all over us.

Coots somehow think muscoot is a great coach. LOL People want to play in his system because "he has put a lot of LBs into the league". Good lord, did y'all find an old batch of Holtz's coolade or something?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2018, 2:54 PM

Dude that’s one of the biggest reasons we are getting some quality recruits right now. They want to play for coach Muschamp. They want to play on sundays and he is a great coach to play for to get there and they see something is brewing/building here and they want to be a part of it. Go #####!

Jun 24, 2018, 3:28 PM

Give me a freaking break, I'm not your "dude". Hahahahahahahahaha, something building. You are really lame if you believe that. They want to be a part of what again? That annual a$$kicking from Clemson and every other good team on your schedule? Part of a 5-game losing streak to Kentucky? The best players you boys have gotten lately are those that Clemson doesn't take. They they they. Muscoot is NOT a great coach. Please keep your overactive coot worship on the coot board. We all know what kind of coach muscoot is. 90-17 is all we need to know.

Message was edited by: fencebusters®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2018, 5:36 PM

One player we wanted was Pickens but that is literally the only player I can think of that we went hard after and didn't land. Granted he was a huge Coot fan prior to being a star recruit. They really should have gotten XT but most top their players want championships and forget about their childhood team. The Belk situation is a beast all on its own. He thought he was going to be a starter day one on a National Championship caliber team. Gets in practice and realizes he's third string. Cries about it and strong arms Dabo into giving him full release with that lawyer.

Pickens was afraid of the competition

Jun 24, 2018, 6:47 PM

hard to blame him when we have 5 star DEs that are 4th on the depth chart

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing you idiotic coots have going for you

Jun 24, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Is you are so horrible anybody can come in there and get instant playing time. Funnt thing is, you are getting players that are scared to come go to a place where they will have to compete for a spot.

Jun 24, 2018, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Who do you have that plays on Sundays lol. You must understand the only reason your team won some games last year is you play in a pathetic division and your west opponents were the worst that division had to offer.

Florida finally hired the right coach and will pass you shortly. Georgia is far ahead of you and like us widening the talent gap. Kentucky pretty much owns you right now. At least Tenn will stay down and y’all can beat them.

You need classes like ours and Georgia’s 2018 class to be competitive and you need 4-5 years of them. Heck, in what I consider a down year for our recruiting we are on par or better than yalls great talent you are bringing in lol.

Jun 25, 2018, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Dude that’s one of the biggest reasons we are getting some quality recruits right now. They want to play for coach Muschamp. They want to play on sundays and he is a great coach to play for to get there and they see something is brewing/building here and they want to be a part of it. Go #####!

Keep telling yourself this and maybe in your lifetime Usc will win the SEC but doubtful.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

Please leave and do not come back BUT, once a week or less.
YOU are delusional!
IF I went to a cooters site like you do here, I would be banned from there.

Jun 25, 2018, 10:53 AM

This guy is gonna lift any team he plays for higher. I'm sure we would be fine without him, but I certainly don't want him on another team.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:17 AM

That’s what I’m saying, if we got two or three players that were like a Clowney, lattimore, and Shaw, then you guys would be nervous. But I think we already have Clowney and Shaw 2.0 with Pickens and Hillinski.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:25 AM

HOPEFULLY YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT. SMFH. YOU GUYS ARE A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY FROM CATCHING UP. IT IS A LONG WAY FROM THE WHATEVER BOWL YOU GO TO AT 9-4 TO WHERE WE ARE. EVEN WHEN YOU HAD CLOWNEY AND THOSE OTHER GUYS YOU COULD NOT EVEN WIN YOUR DIVISION IN THE WEAKEST EAST THE SEC HAS SEEN IN DECADES. BUT HEY, BELIEVE AWAY. GOT TO HAND IT TO YOU COOTS. YOU CAN BE CONVINCED TO BELIEVE VERY EASILY.

Jun 25, 2018, 12:41 PM

I see you CAPS hard...

Even if Muschamp had the real Shaw and the real Lattimore

Jun 25, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Q. Crouch ]

he would just squander their careers like he has that of every other offensive player that's ever played for him. Sure Muschamp can coach defense but the next competent offense he puts on the field will be his first. Muschamp had elite defenses at Florida that were loaded with 4-5 star players and he still managed to go just 17-15 in the SEC and 28-21 overall.

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic