Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Oct 19, 2020, 7:52 AM

Friday, kicked off early to attend a celebration for one of sharkgirl's co-workers. He has been with that company for 20 years. Seems nuts. did a little running around but home and in for the night fairly early.

Saturday, thought the old fella may come up for the game but elected not to. Football, groceries, and horror movies.

Sunday, brewed beer. This one is a stout of some variety. Then met up with Tote1 and his sweet land and Shorty and his sweet lady to eat ourselves stupid at The Melting Pot. Good times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers won & the Panthers lost but I didn't die.

Oct 19, 2020, 7:57 AM

Friday - cooked up some shrimps and grits with cherry maters in the sauce. New non-traditional recipe but dee lish.

Sattidy - football, baseball, football. Grilled some filets in between.

Sunday - drove to Helen, GA (yes I know Hel en GA are the same thing). Ate some of the best wurst I've had in a while, washed down with a couple of Paulaner Oktoberfest biers.

9.4/10 (minus 1 for not hanging 80)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

lol at the Barves

Oct 19, 2020, 8:01 AM

just lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Extra nice! Tanks 4 aksin!

Oct 19, 2020, 8:02 AM

Friday trip into mountains just to get away from house and work for a while, lunched at a great cuban cafe, dinner at Sole in Clemson. Sat, picked up my old tiller from my younger son, it had not been run in 6 years, gassed it up checked oil, it started on 2nd pull. Will change oil and clean it up for use in next years garden. Watched our Tigers blast the Nerd Bees, awesome. Played gold Sunday at Lake Lure, beautiful scenery, MEN's tees Ashburn Maddog®, birdied first hole, 3 putted super fast greens for a final 82. Happy with that after not playing since June!

Real good, felt like I was on a spaceship

Oct 19, 2020, 8:05 AM

Fri, took stepdad fishing, 17 bass, 1 hybrid, 1 crappie, some white perch. Picked up McJr and went to inlaws to ride in their new tritoon.

Sat, hunted in the morning, saw a 10 pt, watched game intently....member when it was 7-7 then it was like 73-7, haha....went to brother's house, played with kids, ate real good

Sun, church in the morning, played outside, roasted marshmallows

Prettty, prettttaaay, prettttaaaaaaayyy good

Oct 19, 2020, 8:05 AM

Friday: no recollection at all. I'm sure soemthing happened, but can't remember

Saturday: up early, watched some EPL action, watched the Tigers, meh feetball at 3:30PM, watched and laughed uproriously at UNC losing and enjoyed seeing the Dawgs that suck lose. Giggled myself to sleep

Sunday: slept a bit in, took daughter to scokker in Cootlumbia, hit up Whole Foods on the way home (because hipster af.) Fired up the Blackstone, hit it with some hibachi action, stuffed myself on delicious food. Tharealdonjuan called and we debated the best way to bread a chile relleno. Watched some feetsball and bed. Something happened in baseball, but that part of my brain does not remember

10/10 because last weekend until Thanksgiving getting to relax.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somewhat to quite meh.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:08 AM

Friday: meh.

Saturday: enjoyable beatdown in ATL, mixed in with a solid batch of meh spread over the rest of the day.

Sunday: meh. Re-covered the seats on 6 dining room chairs, which, shockingly, was quite a meh experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Outstanding

Oct 19, 2020, 8:10 AM

Pizza, Burgers, Tacos

Running, Baseball, Soccer, Bike Riding

Lots of great football on TV.

Good booze too.

Oh and I made my in-laws mad. Politics are fun with the in-laws. And I was doing real life trolling a bit. Good times.

9.5/10 - stupid rain yesterday. But still a good one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than a few minor complaints, I have no complaints.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:14 AM

Friday, finished up work and headed over to RH Mom's since Sis was gone to Chokelanta. Cooked for Mom, got her settled in and back home around 7:30. Fed the animal menagerie (anybody want a very sweet black kitten that got dumped here?), cracked a beer and settled into the Big Chair and watched stuff and things on TV. Don't remember at the moment.

Saturday, got up and started in on chores, long hike with the pup, then over to RH Mom's to watch the first half of the brutally murderous execution of GT. Came home at the half to walk the pup and intended to get some chores done while watching the second half, but I was mesmerized by the dynamic quarterback duo of Heisman Hopeful Hunter Helms and punterback Will Spiers. After the game, took the pup out one more time, fed all available cats (anybody want a very sweet black kitten that got dumped here?) and back over to Mom's to watch more footballs and cook for her. Finally made it home around 7:30, Mrs. made spaghetti so ate and flipped between Bammer and Tarhole games. had to flip to Tarhole game full time for the second half, that was a fairly dramatic game. Watched best of Stevie Ray Vaughan on Austin City Limits, then crashed.

Sunday, lazy morning, a hike with the pup, then over to Mom's to check in on her. She was watching the replay of the brutally murderous execution of GT, so I watched the whole 4th quarter again with her. The multiple grocery stops to get what we needed...such is the life of grocery-gettin' when your wife has to eat gluten free. It's a pian but we're learning to make it work. Back home to play some bass, walk the pup, feed the animals (anybody want a very sweet black kitten that got dumped here?) and start making supper. Made ham steaks with polenta. Mrs. cleaned up the kitchen and I settled in for both Walking Dead shows. I mean the actual Walking Dead shows, not the Barves.

Always a good weekend when I get to spend a lot of time with Mom, at 85 years old and starting to decline a little bit, I know these moments are worth their weight in gold. Gonna give the weekend 73/7 Covids.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day)

Oct 19, 2020, 8:20 AM

Yet another new installment in "Ways Obed's Fall 2020 makes your life seem way, way better".

For those keeping track, in the past 30-ish days we have:

1) Wife of's division being eliminated at long-time corporate employer.
2) Dad of needing emergency triple bypass.
3) Dad of being readmitted to hospital post-surgery with collapsed lung, still struggling to recover.
4) Obed getting to tell 94 yo grandparents they were moving to assisted living---they weren't happy.
5) Mom of going quite a bit off the deep end apparently from the stress of #2-4 being more than she could handle.
6) Daughter of catching COVID from lax tourney....as of this morning whole house has it.

So to that, we get to add......Previously mentioned grandmother having a stroke Friday night and now being unable to stand, talk, feed herself, etc. This was the week she and my grandfather were supposed to be moving together to new place. We now have in-home hospice taking care of her and have discontinued all her medications. Worst part is I may or may not be able to actually say goodbye in-person because of the @#$@#$ Covid.

Probably going to just be in and out of here lurking a little over the next little bit....I've got nuthin good to post about at the moment, so probably better to just not post at all. You guys have given quite a few T's and P's over the last few weeks, and I appreciate them. At this point I'm just hoping for the ability to stay strong and for a moment's positivity for my family, because I'm not sure I've ever had this quantity of bad stuff come at me this rapid fire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very sorry to hear. Again if you are in town and need to

Oct 19, 2020, 8:25 AM

step away, the door is open.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks buddy, that's a very real possibility.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:31 AM

We can drink beer and blast Blackberry Smoke and clean hummingbird feeders and I'd welcome the distraction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll even buy a round of Taco Casa.***

Oct 19, 2020, 8:43 AM

When should I be there?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:07 AM

I do like me some Taco Casa

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Let me know, I’ll buy a round!

Oct 19, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Very sorry to hear. Again if you are in town and need to ]

Would like to meet you guise!
aerozeptallica
Obed®
BigDaddy®
Etc

Doubling down on the vibes.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

That's far too much piling on.

Wow! Continued prayers...

Oct 19, 2020, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

I certainly empathize with you in this journey. I always hate when someone throws in, "yeah, I had this and that happen," because it sometimes comes across as attention getting.

But my last 5 years has been very similar. Some of that comes with where we are in life, but when it all hits at once it's extremely hard.

This has been my encouragement: "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal." Isaiah 26:3-4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks....not taken that way at all!

Oct 19, 2020, 8:43 AM

It helps me with some perspective many times to think about things relatively. I know at this very moment there are people on this board having a worse period than I am, and that every day there are people losing children at far too young an age instead of 94 year old grandmothers that they've been blessed to have for all 45 years of their life. Those things help me pull the old airplane out of the self-pity nosedive that it's easy to get into.

I was talking to my pastor yesterday and I told him "I'm not questioning my faith over all this, but I am wondering if the Old Testament God has temporarily taken back over for a little retribution." He started laughing and just said, "Thankfully not, or we'd all be up shiiit creek"...which was followed by "don't ever pass that quote on to the congregation please". LOL

Wow, sorry Obed

Oct 19, 2020, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

Life comes at you hard. Thinking about you and the family. My wife showed me the COVID is no joke and hope y'all recovery quickly.

That is a lot and I wish I had some words of encouragement

Oct 19, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

and comfort. Prayers for you and your family. TNET is here if you need us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang man...I'll will keep you and your family in my...

Oct 19, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

prayers.

Your current situation sounds overwhelming. All I can offer is...it will get better. In some sense, it almost has to.

Your 2020 is sounding a lot like my 2019. Wouldn't wish it on anyone, but, there is some truth to the sentiment that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So sorry. Life can really suck sometimes

Oct 19, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

hope your dad has a full recovery, your family gets thru the covid, and grandparents get taken care of.

T's and P's all around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thinking and praying Obed...

Oct 19, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

hoping for healing and better days

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dang, hope your father/family is ok.

Oct 19, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

what a rough week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well geez, somehow dint post Prayers for your family.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Negative 40 (just skip over if you're having a good day) ]

that's a heavy load. Hang in there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Oct 19, 2020, 8:28 AM

Friday was probably meh since I really don't remember it.

Saturday slept in a few minutes, was going to go for a long run but decided to punt that to Sunday. Went with wife and kids for run/bike ride once they got up. Grabbed McAlister's for lunch then got home just in time to see the Tigers and Bees fight it out in the ATL. Did a mountain of laundry sorting while watching the game. Put a pot of chili on and Wife's grandfather came over to eat with us, first time seeing him in person since June or July and we ate outside. Chili was not spicy at all but it had to be mild to make sure PawPaw and kids would eat it. Kids actually liked it so that was a win. I'll ramp up the spices next time to get it more to my liking. Back in front of TV to sort more laundry and fold towels while watching Bama and Georgia. Lolololol at the Dawgs. I hate Georgia.

Up Sunday to do that run I skipped on Saturday, got my time mixed up, thought I overslept and skipped run to go to church. I was dressed and ready to go a good two hours before we left for church. FML. Church then lunch then grocery store then home to put up groceries then out to Black's Peaches to hang at one of those fall festivals with wife's best friend from school that we haven't seen in 5-6 years probably. Good time, home to grill burgers and watched 4 innings of baseball. I played ALOT of baseball through school but when watching remembered that I hate baseball. Also, it's been so long since I watched, there were only a few players I had ever heard of. Anyways, hit the hay and woke up to a Teacher Workday where I work from home and the kids are here to piss me off all day.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 8:35 AM

Good! I'm starting to feel my health improve.

Thanks fer asking

Oct 19, 2020, 8:39 AM

FIL dies Friday @ 98. He was a good man. I always enjoyed his company. He will be missed.

Saturday. Tigers. After had three granddaughters over. Ate Shealy's BBQ.

Sunday watched NFL, feetball, and Braves falconning. 9ers. Weekend over.

sorry to hear about your FIL! Prayers for your wife and

Oct 19, 2020, 8:40 AM

family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for Ms. Me and the fam...***

Oct 19, 2020, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Thanks fer asking ]

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Sorry bud

Oct 19, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Thanks fer asking ]

That's a full life---hope those final years were as good as any. Prayers for him, your wife, and the family.

Sorry to hear as well.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Thanks fer asking ]

The Mrs. doing okay?

Sorry for your loss!!***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Thanks fer asking ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very sorry to hear that.***

Oct 19, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Thanks fer asking ]

Pretty dang good

Oct 19, 2020, 8:39 AM

Friday: Went deer hunting and watched a few. Ate a fish plate and it was awful. Fourth time in a row I was not satisfied with food. May not order from there again.

Saturday: Worked a few hours, watched Clemson dismantle GT, deer hunted, grilled Salmon, steamed broccoli, baked potato, sat by fire and watched more football with a few beers.

Sunday: Worked an hour or so, ate with mom, went with friend to his pond to just look, picked up MfOjr. (YAY), went to our pond and target practiced, put fan belt on 140 Farm All. Listened to end of race, carved another pumpkin, fixed dinner, read and bed.

Saturday and Sunday were glorious outdoor relaxation

Oct 19, 2020, 8:41 AM

Was "working" outdoors Saturday but the weather was so fantastic I had a great time. Wee surveyed a new to us creek we are going to be monitoring and found a bunch of cool salamanders along with the usual critters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

You forgot

Oct 19, 2020, 8:44 AM

Snakes and crawdads.

No sneks

Oct 19, 2020, 8:49 AM

this time - -lots of crawdads in the usual critter category

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

pretty good...

Oct 19, 2020, 8:41 AM

I spent some time trying to get put on some advisory boards of foreign companies, but no one will return my calls. Perhaps I'm not using enough drugs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PRO TIP: Get your dad to help.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:45 AM

Also, keep up with your laptop(s).

HTH

Training all weekend. Boring. I want my weekend back***

Oct 19, 2020, 8:46 AM

Re: Training all weekend. Boring. I want my weekend back***

Oct 19, 2020, 8:58 AM

No more peeing inside?

Friday was trying to catch up on sleep

Oct 19, 2020, 8:53 AM

Saturday: Pumpkin patch with wife and kids. Basic white girl stuff. Something about a woman in tall boots, tight jeans and plaid.

Sunday: Work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

purty dang good: ball, booty, boat and bike, no bbq.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:53 AM

had to run some errands friday, it was nice weather so rode the harley, got lost ;) ended up taking all afternoon. watched the annihilation of the bees saturday. wnet out fishing after church yesterday, caught a couple trout but nothing i could keep.

Beachy

Oct 19, 2020, 8:57 AM

Fri - headed to the ole family sea shack in North Myrtle for the weekend. Joe's Hamburger for supper when we got in, was awesome as usual. Back to the house and wife gets bitten by a spider as she is putting our sheets on the bed. Must not have been a black widow or a brown recluse as she is still alive.

Sat - Krispy Kreme for b'fast as is tradition. Hit the beach, weather is awesome. Didn't get all the way in, water is cool but bearable if you are in just up to your knees. Everyone (except me) wants to ride the skywheel, so head down to Myrtle that evening. Stupidass carolina squat trucks are EVERYWHERE. The people in front of us in line for the Skywheel are absolute trash. Wife finally admits this was probably not the best idea. I weep for the human race. The skywheel itself was actually kind of cool. End up at Sea Captain's House for supper, despite the lounge's recommendations of Red Lobster, Captain D's, and Lee's Inlet Kitchen for supper. It was awesome, as usual.

Sun - beach again and weather is even better than the day before. Stretch it out as long as we can, but eventually pack up and head back to Shakin' Aiken. Braves fail, again. And here we are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is my favorite time of the year for beachin'***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:03 AM

Isaac Asimov

Yes, it is freaking awesome right now***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:09 AM

Ditto. Headed down next week sometime.***

Oct 19, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to This is my favorite time of the year for beachin'*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yo Big Daddy, you had a legit chance to eat at Lee's Inlet

Oct 19, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Beachy ]

Kitchen and you passed ?

Heck you could've had a fish sandwich from McDonald's instead, right Greenr ?

Maybe one day I may make it all the way down there

Oct 19, 2020, 9:42 AM

Kind of a long way from North Myrtle to Murrell's. Thought about it since we were in Myrtle, but we were already starving, it was getting late, etc etc.

Sea Captains House! Love that spot

Oct 19, 2020, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Beachy ]

great views and that kind of old school bar that they have going on. Jealous!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree. It lost a lil atmosphere when they enlarged, but the

Oct 19, 2020, 10:28 AM

food has always been good.

Pretty great.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:26 AM

Friday: drove to Tennessee to my parents. My preggo sister and her husband also drove over for the night and I got to meet their new puppy and play some board games with the family.

Saturday: played ultimate with my parents' church group, not having cardio during Covid times made that quite rough but it was fun. Watched Clemson destroy Georgia Tech. Played IT for my parents including fixing their main room's FireTV to play Plex, installing Windows 10 on their computer, setting up their automated backup, setting up the TV and Roku upstairs, fixing their printers so they could print from the main computer and my dad's work laptop, and reconfigured their WiFi network (which then trickled to updating everything). Then dad and I fell asleep on the couch watching the Georgia v. Bama game.

Sunday: packed up all the fish from my Alaska trip into coolers and started driving home. Stopped at my sister's new house near Knoxville and got the tour. Helped them figure out their networking issue, and got back on the road. Traffic was complete crap the whole way home. Krzywife also was driving home from Air Force reserves on I-95 and traffic sucked for her, so I guess a lot of people were traveling. Krzywife beat me home, but when I got home, we both went and picked up Shuri and put all the fish into the in-law's deep freezer chest.

Now: I don't want to work. And am looking up recipes for salmon and halibut...because we have 92 pounds of fish to eat. A bunch of the vacuum seals were broken or not good so we need to eat those ones quickly, the rest will last for a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

the broken vacuum seal stuff will prob make good bait***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:34 AM

A couple of the broken sealed ones had a little freezer

Oct 19, 2020, 9:46 AM

burn, but we're eating them tonight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doooood

Oct 19, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Pretty great. ]

talkin bout your avatar...total dohdumbass-hate-everything moment

had some wifi issues Friday night so went in and re-configured my router to split the channels (should've done this day Juan but didn't b/c lazy).

WHOLE GOTTAM HOUSE got fubar'd. had to reset everything. total PITA but everything is set up right finally.

There. Are. So. Many. Devices!

Oct 19, 2020, 11:03 AM

I'm dreading it too at my house, and that's why I have prolonged my switch over from AT&T Fiber to Google Fiber. I am currently paying for both and have been for three months now because I don't want to reconfigure my entire network and every ####### connected thing to a new system. >_<

got about 92% of the floors done

Oct 19, 2020, 10:07 AM

still managed to cook a steak Friday

sattidy was mostly floors with a little bit of football dashed in. grilled some wangs and had one too many whiskeys sattidy night, but remember bama beatin the dawgs

sunday woke up a little slow due to the whiskeys. got the kitchen done and would've finished the floors if not for a small mishap w/ the dishwasher. disaster averted and hope to be done today / tomorrow so I can put the baseboards back on.

love spending all this time and money on floors so the wife can now buy more rugs. never focking ends

oh and my back hurts like a sumbich

We actaully need a rug to two around but I have yet to find

Oct 19, 2020, 10:14 AM

one that I'd spend any mount of money on.

Pretty decent....

Oct 19, 2020, 10:33 AM

Friday...nothing of note. Watched Borgia's with wife-of.

Saturday...got up and fixed a big family breakfast on the outdoor griddle. Bacon/Egg/Cheese sammies, hash-browns, and pancakes for the kids. Watched beat down of GT. Watched a lot of college football and did a few chores around the house. Went to Limoncello in G'ville for dinner with son and wife. Their meatball/ricotta pizza is the real deal. Walked around downtown some...got kids some candy at one of the candy stores. Back in time to watch 2nd half of UGA/Bama game.

Sunday...more good breakfast. Son-of and I hit Publix for football watching needed. Watched NFL Redzone all day. Son's Giants got their 1st win, so he was happy. Steelers looked good and fantasy team is off to good start, so I was happy. Smoked some dang fine ribs for dinner. Tried mixing pecan and apple pellets and worked out nice on the dry-rub ribs.

Overall a decent weekend of a lot of football and good food and very little work.

Most Awesome

Oct 19, 2020, 12:24 PM

Brother continues to improve - kidney working a bit better too but still on dialysis.

Bought a new Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4. :) Have always said I would NEVER Neva own a dodge ram....oops. Spent most of the weekend asking myself why i waited so long! Seriously, though, this is a really nice truck. Never thought the Ram trucks were all this :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Purty good..

Oct 20, 2020, 9:09 AM

Spent the weekend in Atlanta with my husband. He worked I watched football all day;)
Got back Sunday.. packed our bags and left for Hilton Head Monday morning..
Here all week if there are good bars y’all recommend..

That is all;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 9:31 AM

Friday night: Drank a lot of beer in the neighborhood. Drove the golf cart around.

Saturday: Watched us obliterate GT. Took a nap. Went over to a neighbor's to watch UGA-Bama. Drank a lot of Crown and ginger. Drove the golf cart around.

Sunday: NFL all day. Drank beer. Drove the golf cart around. Took the dogs for a ride on it, and fat ### Jackson bawled at every dog he saw along the way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Just remember that is not a community gate.***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:43 AM

Watch the cops***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

Replies: 64
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic