Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, I'm gonna try to keep you boys entertained with some
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,458

Well, I'm gonna try to keep you boys entertained with some

Mar 13, 2020, 10:46 PM

fishing reports, TigerDug can toss in some towing adventures, Old Joe will keep covering historical stories, and Tigerbalm can keep doing whatever it is exactly that he does on here. Maybe that will get us to June....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's 11 minutes for you......

Mar 13, 2020, 10:50 PM

https://youtu.be/mPSIGuDOWQ4

Lawd, just take me now...***

Mar 13, 2020, 10:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Thought I’d be bored but this pro fishing stuff is really neat and reminds me..

Mar 13, 2020, 11:22 PM

of time I caught a 3 lb’er in high school and ran up embankment to bring it out and knocked myself out for a sec against a pine tree..

and my GF brought it in and took 110% credit!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought I’d be bored but this pro fishing stuff is really neat and reminds me..

Mar 13, 2020, 11:36 PM

That's funny right there lightbulbbill. GFs been bailing you out a long time. I'm jealous!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought I’d be bored but this pro fishing stuff is really neat and reminds me..

Mar 14, 2020, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Thought I’d be bored but this pro fishing stuff is really neat and reminds me.. ]

It's not an official post from LBB unless the GF is identified by a number.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorites...

Mar 13, 2020, 11:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK_h-2kot6s

Re: My favorites...

Mar 14, 2020, 12:00 AM

Ole Bill is always his worst enemy...lol used to watch him on Saturday & Sunday morning before church. He knows how to catch fish like spud!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I see I now have a secret admirer that gives me a TD on

Mar 14, 2020, 6:53 AM

almost every post.

^^ or SPuD, it could just be a fat-fingered TNetter!

Mar 14, 2020, 9:32 AM

LoL..but your post was a good one & even started up some comedic fishing stories.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably just somebody who can't get a bite out there***

Mar 14, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to I see I now have a secret admirer that gives me a TD on ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, I'm gonna try to keep you boys entertained with some

Mar 14, 2020, 9:48 AM

What about me?

Re: Well, I'm gonna try to keep you boys entertained with some

Mar 14, 2020, 12:36 PM

Soon after Lake Hartwell was full, I used to do some bank fishing up and down the many small coves. Most of these spots were south of Clemson and on University property. Clemson eventually fenced off all of those areas and took the joy out of a fun thing. Sone of those coves were surrounded by a steep bank with trees growing close to the water. It was close quarters in some of the best fishing spots and it required concentration when casting to keep from entangling my line in one of those trees. One day. my line and lure got entangled in one of those trees. When I looked up in the tree. I saw so many lures they could have filled up a tackle box. Had there been a light on each lure, that tree would have been lit up like a Christmas tree.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,458
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic