Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got some news gaybois
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 88
| visibility 1

Got some news gaybois

Feb 18, 2021, 11:36 AM

lil' dawghater2she on the way

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Likes to leave it in.***

Feb 18, 2021, 11:37 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what if there are concerts again?

Feb 18, 2021, 11:38 AM

congarts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

i feel like this could work

Feb 18, 2021, 11:41 AM

right?

We didn't go to shows for a while after kids were born

Feb 18, 2021, 11:46 AM

and I regret that. Started going back in 2018/2019 then had big plans for 2020 with kids in tow and COVID fucked that up.

My big takeaway, you can take kids with you sometimes. It also helps if you have family willing to watch for the weekend so you and the little lady can get away for some rock and roll and a little H.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

word...appreciate the tip

Feb 18, 2021, 11:50 AM

in-laws are pretty close now that we moved, and hoping that bands continue their annual stops to nashville when things pick back up.

dawghater2she jonesin for a tedeschi or cheese show. she also totes loves john mayer, so she likes going to dead and co now which is nice

Yeah, about the time we had kids, Charlotte became the

Feb 18, 2021, 11:55 AM

Country Music Mecca for summer tours and other bands started skipping town.

First kid born in 2011, Panic quit playing the Amphitheater there in 2010. We did catch the Fillmore Tunes for Tots show in 2012 though, that was incredible.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dooooood - i was at that charlotte run in '12

Feb 18, 2021, 11:59 AM

including t4t...............sick

We got the tickets through ticketmaster and still dropped

Feb 18, 2021, 12:11 PM

$350 for them. Wife was about 4 months pregnant with kid #2 and we stood in the back for the most part because the place was so small and you could see great. Good times!

12/30/12 The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
1: Stop-Go > Pleas > Give, Christmas Katie, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl > Radio Child, Trouble, Pickin' Up The Pieces > Goodpeople > Use Me > Makes Sense To Me
2: Diner > Blackout Blues, St. Louis, Space Wrangler, It Ain't No Use > Hatfield > Impossible > Worry, Climb To Safety
E: Papa's Home > Travelin' Light

off of a hiatus, mind you

Feb 18, 2021, 12:16 PM

epic. worth the tree fiddy

who doesn't love a little johnny

Feb 18, 2021, 12:11 PM [ in reply to word...appreciate the tip ]

f'in mayer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a little H?

Feb 18, 2021, 12:10 PM [ in reply to We didn't go to shows for a while after kids were born ]

I am not sure you can do a little heroin

What do you mean AFTER kids?

Feb 18, 2021, 1:29 PM [ in reply to We didn't go to shows for a while after kids were born ]

We know you think it’s a clown car.

Friends of mine brought their infant to a hockey game

Feb 18, 2021, 12:17 PM [ in reply to i feel like this could work ]

once and she had massive ear muffs on like that, so it *can* work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Oh everybody is the cool parent that first month or two

Feb 18, 2021, 3:20 PM

after kid one. They're asleep 16-18 hours of the day, can't move, and are content to stay in the carrier, so you can just take em to bars, restaurants, sporting events, etc and think "wow I'm the cool parent we aren't going to let this change our life at all, this is easy!"....and then they learn to crawl and walk and that illusion is dashed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Took mine to the boat show a few weeks ago

Feb 18, 2021, 3:30 PM

Ended up having to lock him in a pontoon and taking turns watching him so we could look at boats. We don't even bother trying to sit down at a restaurant anymore. Either to-go or we're cooking at home.

We thought crawling was bad...Walking/running is terrible. Looks like a little bobble head shooting past you, going to get into god knows what.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a new invention that gets really good results.

Feb 18, 2021, 3:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HAHA ######! Savor that stripper stank, cause it’s bout to

Feb 18, 2021, 11:38 AM

Be but a distant memory. Congrats though!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got 2 bachelor parties coming up

Feb 18, 2021, 11:40 AM

in the next two months. stand by your snatch-chats

IMO up until the last few months pregnancy is awesome

Feb 18, 2021, 11:42 AM

Wife won’t want to walk far, be out in the hot, etc. Mine liked to nap while I took 4 hour boat rides. Great times.

Congrats on the seggs!

Feb 18, 2021, 11:41 AM

Sounds awesome, I'm thinking about trying it myself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats on the seggs!

Feb 18, 2021, 11:42 AM

Don't bother. It's a waste of time. It's far more efficient to just JO as quickly as possible with a death grip, leaves more time for important things like internet posting and video games.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep us updated on your progress

Feb 18, 2021, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Congrats on the seggs! ]

Mr. I Did It Twice in One Weekend

You realize that was like 6 years ago, right?

Feb 18, 2021, 11:46 AM

I've probably gotten laid 3 times total since then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, King. I put you on a pedestal and I refuse to have you

Feb 18, 2021, 11:48 AM

try and change my mind. Every weekend I say to myself: "Greenr, let's 19B this weekend like God intended" and every Monday morning I say to myself: "Greenr, it wasn't for the lack of trying that it didn't work out. Maybe next weekend!"

It really was a legendary weekend.

I've honestly never heard of anybody else accomplishing such a thing. TWO sechs sessions, in ONE weekend! Can you imagine?

Honestly, man, if it were up to me

Feb 18, 2021, 11:52 AM

I'd build you a ####### statue to remember that feat

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way.

Feb 18, 2021, 11:53 AM [ in reply to It really was a legendary weekend. ]

Are you counting nutting on the comforter while you're scarfing the ###### then trying to get it back up before you stick it in so that you'll last longer?

I can't prove this, but my theory is every time

Feb 18, 2021, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Nah, King. I put you on a pedestal and I refuse to have you ]

we've had sex, alcohol was involved. She stopped drinking, so I can't prove this theory now

Re: Got some news gaybois

Feb 18, 2021, 11:49 AM

Congrats, and sorry for the end of your sexlife. Henceforth it will be tired lazy shirts on lights off once monthly 1130pm spooning humps.

we're mostly bummed about

Feb 18, 2021, 11:52 AM

having to sleep with clothes on

JFC, dude

Feb 18, 2021, 11:49 AM

juat wait until they are teens and hate their mom.

congrats! but that looks like a penor, sure it's a girl?***

that's what I though too man

Feb 18, 2021, 11:51 AM

but we did that DNA deal, and no Y chromosome was found.

i reckon it's one of her hands?

Jesus christ man, it's 2021, let the child decide for itself

Feb 18, 2021, 11:51 AM [ in reply to congrats! but that looks like a penor, sure it's a girl?*** ]

what sex it wants to be

I am no anatomy genius... but maybe Im the anomoly?

Feb 18, 2021, 11:57 AM [ in reply to congrats! but that looks like a penor, sure it's a girl?*** ]

My ###### does not protrude from my belly button.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Congrats man

Feb 18, 2021, 11:55 AM

Its the greatest joy I have ever felt while being so incredibly drained*

*not in the good way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well done! He looks just like you.***

Feb 18, 2021, 12:04 PM

YEAH C'MON!!!!

Feb 18, 2021, 12:07 PM

next time

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congarts! Ga ga, goo goo

Feb 18, 2021, 12:31 PM

pee pee, poo poo.

Just wait till you can feel her belly rubbing against urs

Feb 18, 2021, 12:37 PM

during seggs.

It's gonna get weird.

got plenny of practice

Feb 18, 2021, 12:43 PM

this way

Congrats!***

Feb 18, 2021, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anybody else noticing the size of that baby's

Feb 18, 2021, 12:42 PM

wangotango3?

Which can only mean

Image result for funny black gender reveal gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Congrats!

Feb 18, 2021, 12:46 PM

2nd kid? going from tag team to one on one defense btw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is our first

Feb 18, 2021, 12:48 PM

pulled the goalie and a month later she was preggers. happened a little quicker than we anticipated.

Sounds like my wife

Feb 18, 2021, 12:52 PM

just thought about getting pregnant and bam. Needless to say after #2 I got cut on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know how they tell you it is 98% effective?

Feb 18, 2021, 12:57 PM

That 2% still haunts me.

I am still haunted by the smell of my own smoldering flesh

Feb 18, 2021, 12:59 PM

and the twang of a rubber band.

Shudder.

Oh man, that little trickle of smoke coming up while the doc

Feb 18, 2021, 1:08 PM

is asking if you have big plans for the summer and all you can think is "Sportfuck the wife if this surgery is successful" but what comes out is "Nope"

I'm still haunted by the post-op surgical infection,

Feb 19, 2021, 8:41 AM [ in reply to I am still haunted by the smell of my own smoldering flesh ]

and the 103 fever, and the family jewels that swelled up to roughly clementine size.

Wait until you get #3 and have to go to zone defense***

Feb 18, 2021, 12:54 PM [ in reply to This is our first ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes you wonder the type of defense Greenr has to play.***

Feb 18, 2021, 12:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We run a 4-4 until they get older, may switch to 3-4

Feb 18, 2021, 12:58 PM

with an extra Safety over the top when they can run faster.

Quarters***

Feb 18, 2021, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Makes you wonder the type of defense Greenr has to play.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amoeba defense***

Feb 18, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Makes you wonder the type of defense Greenr has to play.*** ]

Same as me.

Feb 18, 2021, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Makes you wonder the type of defense Greenr has to play.*** ]

2 on 1 was no match. We stuffed 1st born at the line or for a loss every time. When we had to break off to man coverage with #2, there were some modest gains, but we still had our share of critical stops.

Now that we've gone to full zone defense, we're just trying to keep them out the endzone every play. Best we can do really. Total prevent.... play not to lose....... bend but don't break. Best you can do.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

For some 1st kid fun. Every time she makes you do something

Feb 18, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to This is our first ]

different than 99.9% other people do because she thinks it is better, write it down. I bet you on the 2nd kid she will forget all that stuff.

Example - has to use a special type of diaper, not the ones you can get cheap at Costco. There will be a million of them, I promise.

Reds sister had their first 2 months before

Feb 18, 2021, 2:07 PM

Ours was born. It was like follow the leader. Except the leader only bought the most expensive everything. Even though we had everything we needed baby related, Red was convinced that our baby would die if we didn't have the EXACT things her sister got for her baby. Same schedule. Same toys. Same food. Same car seat. Same stroller. Same mattress. The sister even guilt tripped Red into buying a bottle sanitizer and a formula machine... both of which were the same she had.

Good thing we own the entire store now, because things will be 100% different when #2 happens. Home girl looked me in the eyes two days ago and asked if we were going to start trying again in July.

That's a March Baby, trust me, got one that was

Feb 18, 2021, 2:13 PM

conceived in Myrtle Beach during July 4th weekend. Apparently drunk sperm can still function.

Just don't land during the winter

Feb 18, 2021, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Reds sister had their first 2 months before ]

kinds birthday parties during the winter suck. Sad, depressing, no water slide. It's a nightmare.

Welcome to the world of parenting...

Feb 18, 2021, 2:23 PM

All you need to know is no matter how many books you read or classes you attend you don't know ####.

Your wife will probably have a carefully curated baby registry of wipe warmers and other #### you will never need.

She will probably have a bullet pointed unmedicated birth plan and and SUV full of gear loaded for the trip to the hospital.

She will only purchase organic diapers, make her own baby food and buy clothes knitted from unionized sheep.

And then, when you have the next kid you will laugh at how utterly stupid you were.

Find a friend who has more than one kid and buy what they tell you you need and take their advice.

Also buy adult wipes instead of baby wipes

Feb 18, 2021, 2:31 PM

They are bigger and will keep you from getting poop hands a lot better.

This sounds like oddly specific advice. :)***

Feb 18, 2021, 2:31 PM

Mine likes to alligator roll as soon as you get his diaper

Feb 18, 2021, 2:36 PM

off, from there I go into panic mode. Having that bigger wipe makes all the difference.

I have kids with weird allergies so I had to buy expensive

Feb 18, 2021, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Also buy adult wipes instead of baby wipes ]

unscented wipes or their butts would be engulfed in fire.

Pro Tip for all the new parents out there, when they get

Feb 18, 2021, 2:40 PM

that terrible rash back there (it will happen and it will suck for everyone), pouring Mylanta on it helps sooth the pain and clears up the rash. I cannot remember why, but I found a bottle of generic mylanta the other day and it brought back memories of those nasty rashes.

oh we already purchased the alexa enabled bidet

Feb 18, 2021, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Also buy adult wipes instead of baby wipes ]

felt like that was a no brainer?

you give us way too much credit lol

Feb 18, 2021, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Welcome to the world of parenting... ]

I have read a few books...my main focus has been on cooking good food for her while preggers. For some reason, the only food she doesn't wanna eat is steak which sucks. Replaced that with venison and it's been good iron intake. I still eat steaks on steak night.

My wife and I are pretty chill...definitely not your typical soy latte, granola type millenials.

Our moms are currently in a competition of who can buy the most useless ####, so trying to play that to my advantage. But our main philosophy thus far has been - did our parents do this ####? 95% of the time, the answer is a resounding hell no, so we try not to.

we have found a few friends that have already had some kids, so it's been nice to get feedback on what is good to have and what isn't.

my biggest concern is what's going to be the baby's first song on the way home from the hospital. prolly gone make a sick playlist to get the headiest of vibes instilled immediately.

i feel like everything else, to your point, is going to be a #### show

Come up in the jounge snap anytime for advice

Feb 18, 2021, 2:47 PM

between MauldinT® and... well...mauldint..... we could fully staff Dabo's 5 heart scholarship program

First tip: Do not buy a carseat for every car the baby

Feb 18, 2021, 2:48 PM

will be in.

Buy the car carrier thing with the base that stays in the car.

Then buy bases for each car the kid will be in.

That way when switching from your car to grandma's you don't switch the baby, you just put the carrier in the new car. Bingo bango

Pro tip, you don't actually have to use a base for those

Feb 18, 2021, 2:51 PM

or you could just get rear facing convertible car seats that last longer than the ones you can break your back carrying around (true story, ended up herniating a disc carrying around the stupid carseat)

You got to wrap your arm around the handle a certain way

Feb 18, 2021, 2:52 PM

takes a ton of weight off the shoulder.

We like the carriers because switching from car to car or house to car we didn't have handle the baby that much so they wouldn't wake up and cry

My problem wasn't so much carrying the thing around but

Feb 18, 2021, 2:59 PM

lifting it above waistline to get it in the car

Yeah that sucked. Especially when they got to a few months

Feb 18, 2021, 3:04 PM

old and was the size and weight of a butterball turkey

you guys are blowing my mind right now***

Feb 18, 2021, 3:14 PM

What kind of wimpy Facebook coach are you?

Feb 18, 2021, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Yeah that sucked. Especially when they got to a few months ]

I was hauling that thing in and out of all manner of cars at 50 years old without incident and you're in here whining like a little baby about it being heavy?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have learned, in my short time as a parent

Feb 18, 2021, 3:13 PM [ in reply to You got to wrap your arm around the handle a certain way ]

that if you give them a few doses of nyquil throughout the day, not much wakes them up.

kms is correct about most gadgets being BS...not this one

Feb 18, 2021, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Welcome to the world of parenting... ]

though.....best invention ever up until about 1 year old. https://www.amazon.com/Bumbo-B10056-Floor-Seat-Blue/dp/B0092NNQ98

My kids' thighs were so fat, we would squeeze them in and

Feb 18, 2021, 3:51 PM

they could never get out by themselves. We had a plate that attached as well.

That looks awesome, especially if they make an adult size.***

Feb 18, 2021, 3:53 PM [ in reply to kms is correct about most gadgets being BS...not this one ]

they do, it's called

Feb 18, 2021, 4:43 PM

a Sybian

Add this to the neccessary list

Feb 18, 2021, 4:45 PM [ in reply to kms is correct about most gadgets being BS...not this one ]

it was our de facto baby-shower gift for years after we'd had kids

https://www.amazon.com/Itzbeen-Pocket-Nanny-Timer-Green/dp/B0012BS2O2

dawghater23

hmm....just realized that we used that thing before

Feb 18, 2021, 4:47 PM

smartphones were all that common

it's probably obsolete, now that I think about it

I have never seen one of these in my life and have no idea

Feb 18, 2021, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Add this to the neccessary list ]

what it would be used for.

Do you time how often you change diapers and how often they sleep?

And our grandson loved his baby "shussher" - some hand held

Feb 18, 2021, 6:47 PM [ in reply to kms is correct about most gadgets being BS...not this one ]

device that made noise like the mother's womb or something like that. Put that baby to sleep quick.

dawghater23

this was a recommendation

Feb 19, 2021, 7:18 AM

from my only college buddy who has kids. says the white noise deal is a huge help.

my wife is a white noise person...always has the fan going...so i'm sure this will be present in the behavior somehow.

gracias!

Kangrats!***

Feb 18, 2021, 3:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Congerts....

Feb 18, 2021, 4:48 PM

Name her Jethrine. Cereally.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 88
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic