Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Private boat trip from Charleston to Tampa...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Private boat trip from Charleston to Tampa...

Jan 3, 2017, 5:08 PM

I know some folks are wanting to get down to the game, but are struggling to put together flight+hotel for the trip. Others are struggling because they can't take all the days off to make it.

I wanted to present another option we could make happen.

If anyone has a group of 4, we could put you on a very small west marine dinghy from Charleston to Tampa and back to Charleston.

The West Marine Dinghy is one of the ugliest, dangerous, lowest performance boats on the market today. The interior is updated with a state of the art oars. You could tailgate on board with all the alcohol you can fit into a 12 can Coleman cooler (which also floats and doubles as your life jacket).

We could put 4 folks on a dinghy Tomorrow mid-day and get you down to Tampa in 3 weeks for the post-game festivities. The dinghy can leave (assuming you make it) as soon as you arrive, to have you back in Charleston some time in February.

Given the cost of flights from Greenville ($700 or so round trip, not including baggage, and with multiple stops) and hotels (not a lot remaining, and all of it overpriced), an agonizing trip down on one of the lamest boats in the world could be a better option.

We could do the trip for $2299/person at 4 people, and as mentioned, you'd be saving on the cost of hotels down in Tampa, too.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to shoot me a Tmail. Or email me at Boatguy @ Smalldinghy.com or email our president Biggerbutyetstillsmallboatguy @ Smalldinghy.com

I've haven't attached information on the dinghy itself. We'll do everything we can to make sure this is a great experience overall. There's nothing like popping champagne in a dinghy off the coast of Georgia while the Tigers win the natty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

POTD!***

Jan 3, 2017, 5:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this a troll thread?

Jan 3, 2017, 5:15 PM

Trolls are why I rarely use Tigernet anymore.

How about a picture of this supposed dinghy?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

This guy is taking off from Mobile me thinks.

Jan 3, 2017, 5:15 PM
thPEHBQPOQ.jpg(13.2 K)

That's our one man option...

Jan 3, 2017, 5:23 PM

That one has surge pricing because of the privacy.

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Re: This guy is taking off from Mobile me thinks.

Jan 3, 2017, 6:34 PM [ in reply to This guy is taking off from Mobile me thinks. ]

That used tone Philip Fuller's personal Neyland Stadium watercraft, ergo the enhanced flotation.

Perfect!!*****

Jan 3, 2017, 5:38 PM

Re: Private boat trip from Charleston to Tampa...

Jan 3, 2017, 5:45 PM
IMG_3662.JPG(66.0 K)

Seems legit. I'll also be offering alternatives to help people of all ages to get to Tampa. I should have plenty of room for a small group to join me in my van. Pic attached. We might have to chop people up into groups to make multiple trips if there are too many for one load.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that include toll fare through the Panama Canal?

Jan 3, 2017, 5:45 PM

Asking for a friend.

Doesn't go there

Jan 3, 2017, 7:17 PM

Goes around Africa, through the Indian Ocean and then south of South America before heading north to Tampa. Return trip is a pain, you'll have to cross the state of Florida and follow I-95 north to Charleston carrying the boat on your shoulders. Only so much fuel you can get on one of those things.

Celebratory champagne popping off GA only applies if the

Jan 3, 2017, 6:04 PM

radio signal comes in... and that's a big "IF."

surely there's a "little Nicky Saban", penile, manic ego

Jan 3, 2017, 7:01 PM

metaphor in there somewhere...

right?

will you be making weiners?

Jan 3, 2017, 7:40 PM

if so, there are a couple of tnetters that would happily supply their buns. just ask them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic