Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on Charlie . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Update on Charlie . . .

Feb 8, 2021, 10:09 PM

Recap -
First Symptoms on Thursday. Tested Friday. Confirmed COVID on Saturday.

Mom and Step-mom can’t be tested until 7 days after Charlie’s first symptoms. That will be this coming Thursday.

Charlie’s fever broke on Sunday. Lethargic, nauseated, coughs and tired. Drinking Pedialyte, eating very little.

Went to “virtual school” today then back to bed. The girl loves school!!!

Knowing how particular they are I asked where they could have picked it up. Saturday, a week ago, the three of them went to the grocery store . . . Masked up and slathered in sanitizer . . . Groceries wiped down with alcohol wipes upon arrival home . . . Clothes went straight in the washer.

Hard to figure this crud out.

Again, my thanks for your prayers and concern!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on Charlie . . .

Feb 8, 2021, 10:15 PM

Prayers Skeeta!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent!***

Feb 8, 2021, 10:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2021, 10:20 PM

praying for all of you

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2021, 10:23 PM

Charlie is an absolute cutie pie! Continued prayers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2021, 10:25 PM

Have prayed for this precious child and for the family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope the other 2 tests are negative and

Feb 8, 2021, 10:30 PM

Charlie continues to make progress. One of the first cases they reported in Greenwood was of a young girl 3 or 4 years old who had some of those symptoms for over a week with nobody else in the house feeling bad. After they finally decided to get tests, she was the only one positive and they had no clue where she got it or why the rest of the family never did.

Prayers for all!***

Feb 8, 2021, 10:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Feb 8, 2021, 10:44 PM

Praying for Charlie and giving thanks for whoever invented Pedialyte! Thankfully, it sounds like they are able to keep that precious little girl hydrated.

excellent news

Feb 8, 2021, 10:52 PM

was thinking about her today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Feb 8, 2021, 11:22 PM

Still praying for Charlie.

Prayers for Charlie Skeeta

Feb 8, 2021, 11:34 PM

My seven year old granddaughter just went back to first grade in person today after she tested positive two weeks ago. Luckily, we only had to deal with several days of low grade fever as her only symptoms. Strange virus indeed

Re: Prayers for Charlie Skeeta

Feb 8, 2021, 11:59 PM

Prayers for the little ones and their families.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers offered for her and the family......***

Feb 9, 2021, 3:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers up!***

Feb 9, 2021, 5:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Pray you get through with no major complications.

Feb 9, 2021, 7:06 AM

Since she is young, I'd imagine it will be no worse than a stomach bug or mild flu.

The Wuhung COVID flu hit me pretty hard. Took almost two weeks to get over the initial symptoms (headache, fever cough, severe lethargy, etc).

But now I am dealing with possible liver damage and the doctors don't know why. They tell me they just don't know enough about the Covid to make the definitive link. My liver enzymes are off the chart but my symptoms are consistent with gall bladder disease. I have two lesions on my liver but they are considered benign.

I had X-Rays, UltraSound and an MRI but they just can't figure out what is causing my liver issues. They even started me on the Hepatitis vaccine before I got my Hep results which were negative.

Anyway, my point is, Covid doesn't necessarily end when the initial illness subsides.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Pray you get through with no major complications.

Feb 9, 2021, 9:58 AM

Sorry to hear that! This is terrible. How old are you?

Thanks for the update. Gorgeous future Clemson Cheerleader

Feb 9, 2021, 7:12 AM

you have there. I hope she has a case as mild as mine. Continued prayers friend!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my prayers

Feb 9, 2021, 7:52 AM

Feb 9, 2021, 8:06 AM

Hope that sweet little girl feels better soon. Prayers up!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 8:28 AM

Godwilling she continues to get well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 9:16 AM

I know that God hears us the first time when we ask for his help for others, but it doesn't hurt to keep asking, plus he loves hearing from us, especially when we're not just asking for ourselves!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hid in my office for 8 months..

Feb 9, 2021, 9:43 AM

Didn't go any where. Sanitize, marked up..ran away from people. They made fun at me at work.

In December they kicked us out. I sat in my home office. Rarely ever went out.. ...and when I did I hasmated.

I caught it around christmas. Then my wife and kids got it.

This concept of wearing a mask and it will go away isn't getting any traction with me.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Feb 9, 2021, 10:04 AM

I am praying for her long-term health and the health of all adults who are closely living with and taking care of her.

Praying Charlie is better soon and that mom and step-mom

Feb 9, 2021, 12:53 PM

test negative.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Continued prayers Skeeta***

Feb 9, 2021, 12:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for little Charlie!***

Feb 9, 2021, 12:57 PM

Feb 9, 2021, 1:17 PM

Skeeta - She is ADORABLE. It sounds like she is a real trooper, and tough as nails. Looking forward to hearing about her getting back to IN PERSON learning when things get back to normal. Hang in there !

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 4:06 PM

Continued Prayers for that precious little girl and all the family.

Feb 9, 2021, 6:01 PM

thanks for the update, we are still sending prayers.

Feb 9, 2021, 9:07 PM

Way to go, Charlie! You can't keep a Tiger Cub down! XOXO to her virtually!

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic