Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Position Changes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Position Changes

Feb 8, 2020, 10:11 AM

Almost every spring, someone changes positions. Sometimes it makes a big difference (Kendrick, Cervenka) and sometimes it doesn't (Kelly, Shadell Bell). Who, if anyone, moves this year? I was thinking one of the young DTs could move outside like Ohrororo or Reuben, maybe. Weve seen a lot of success with guys moving to the OL, but OL seems pretty stacked with young talent now. Maybe Mikey Dukes could move to WR behind Amari to help with depth there and get his shifty quickness on the field with all the talent at RB. I hear he has solid hands and can really move in space. We really need another quick,shifty wideout to go with all of our big, tall guys. I wonder if this is being considered and if it is why Grisham didn't really pursue a 3rd wideout after Henderson went to UF.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mikey may be a perfect fit in the slot . . .

Feb 8, 2020, 11:40 AM

but I think we have "our shifty guy", the new #13 . . . Brannon Spector

We'll see who grows into owning that position . . . the guy that makes us forget Hunter will be some kind of stud!!!

I honestly don't see that happening in my lifetime!!! . . . But then again, I probably don't dream BIG ENOUGH!!!!!!!

See y'all at the Spring Game . . . Go Tigers ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mikey may be a perfect fit in the slot . . .

Feb 8, 2020, 1:09 PM

Maybe Spector grows into that Renfrow/Humphries/Grisham role and Dukes becomes more like Amari. I see Dukes more as that shifty, taking screen passes to the house type receiver. This is a move that I really think might happen with the crowded backfield.

forget hunter? off wit' he head!***

Feb 8, 2020, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Mikey may be a perfect fit in the slot . . . ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Ajou Ajou is at 220 already

Feb 8, 2020, 1:27 PM

move him to TE so that he can learn the position behind Galloway. He could handle 240 easily.

we got Lay and Davis learning behind Galloway.***

Feb 8, 2020, 4:25 PM

Re: Position Changes

Feb 8, 2020, 1:43 PM

Potentially one of the DTs to OL and one of the S to SAM, I’m not giving names but be on lookout for those two things perhaps his spring.

Feb 8, 2020, 1:46 PM

Yeah, Phillips to SAM, but I think he's already worked there a lot. We need Ajou more at WR than TE. We are loaded behind Galloway for the future at TE with Allen, Lay, Ennis, and Briningstool and Galloway has 2 more years.

Feb 8, 2020, 1:49 PM

I’m more excited about the TE unit then I ever have been, I’m wondering if we see more 12 personnel than usual.

Feb 8, 2020, 5:21 PM

I’d like to see Johnson move from DT to Center.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic