Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If our basketball program was a restaurant, would it be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

If our basketball program was a restaurant, would it be

May 13, 2020, 3:55 PM

Hyman's?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: If our basketball program was a restaurant, would it be

May 13, 2020, 3:58 PM

Ruby Tuesday

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One question before I decide:

May 13, 2020, 4:04 PM

Is hymen’s recruiting budget spent mostly on transfers?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shoneys

May 13, 2020, 4:05 PM

was ok for a time back in the 80's - but slowly got worse, had lot's of reasons why people did not eat there. Employee support, turnover from employees transferring to other restaurants, better cooks and servers choosing other restaurants with better managers, recruiting employees who were not developed, recruited too many greeters at the front end and not enough back end employees, the buildings were old and needed freshening, and the Burgers were only good every few years (the first time the burger was good - they used meat from the prior manager.)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoneys

May 13, 2020, 4:09 PM

The number 1 answer ????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoneys

May 13, 2020, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Shoneys ]

We were Shoneys. We have worked our way up to Ruby Tuesday. I think this next season we will be up to an Outback. I think that's our ceiling possibly.

May 13, 2020, 5:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I imagine that’s what women at NASCAR races look like.

May 13, 2020, 8:50 PM

You’re a big NASCAR fan, so tell us - is that accurate?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I just love the way you swish when you type.

May 14, 2020, 9:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I just love the way you swish when you type.

May 14, 2020, 9:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Good morning Karen, did you sleep well last night?

May 14, 2020, 9:21 AM

Could I interest you in some gluten-free banana-coconut pancakes for breakfast?

Popeye's

May 13, 2020, 5:10 PM

Not quite the big leagues

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the Popeye’s chicken sandwich =

May 13, 2020, 5:27 PM

Our sweet 16 run?

I really like Popeyes btw so I’m down for this analogy

Po Folks. And yes, I know we're out of bidness, Ron Cherry.

May 13, 2020, 5:24 PM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waffle King. Good every once in a while, but not the kind

May 13, 2020, 5:47 PM

of place you want to go often.

A Cross Between Wiener King and Duff’s

May 13, 2020, 6:17 PM

Occasional Highs and a lot of Lows!

May 13, 2020, 6:21 PM

Is this another vailed lewd post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2020, 6:38 PM

Denny's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FINALLY!! Someone got the correct answer.***

May 14, 2020, 9:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 13, 2020, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: If our basketball program was a restaurant, would it be ]

No.

Ruth Chris***

May 13, 2020, 6:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mac’s drive in

May 13, 2020, 8:16 PM

You love it cause it’s wall to wall Clemson, but you’re always disappointed walking back to your car.

Skins! I love it when I go...but only about twice

May 13, 2020, 8:22 PM

a year.

Message was edited by: Spud®

Denny's

May 13, 2020, 8:26 PM

Thanks Jim

https://www.fayobserver.com/efe49b87-592e-5a42-a39f-20fb9039fd62.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little late on the entry, but this is the correct answer.***

May 14, 2020, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 13, 2020, 8:40 PM

Krystal

Waffle House

May 14, 2020, 9:19 AM

It’s great when it’s the only option.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Closed"***

May 14, 2020, 9:32 AM

What is Hyman's?***

May 14, 2020, 9:37 AM

Re: What is Hyman's?***

May 14, 2020, 9:43 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Worst TNet thread everrrrrrrr.***

May 14, 2020, 11:57 AM

I doubt there'll ever be one to top this...

May 14, 2020, 12:11 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Since-we-are-discussing-ridiculous-things-today-1938244

Re: I doubt there'll ever be one to top this...

May 14, 2020, 12:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Deer Lowered that thread is a Karen-palooza

May 14, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to I doubt there'll ever be one to top this... ]

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

May 14, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to I doubt there'll ever be one to top this... ]

The orange overalls just aren’t a good look at a football game.

A question based on that terrible thread....

May 14, 2020, 3:02 PM

You said a few times that the overalls don't "represent our school well".

Why and in what way do you feel they don't represent our school well?

The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

May 14, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to I doubt there'll ever be one to top this... ]

The orange overalls just aren’t a good look at a football game.

The Beacon....It's great until you $h!t the bed.***

May 14, 2020, 12:16 PM

I'll have a side order of missed foul shots a plenty***

May 14, 2020, 12:20 PM

Must have ordered the Brownell-a-plenty***

May 14, 2020, 6:42 PM [ in reply to The Beacon....It's great until you $h!t the bed.*** ]

smothered & covered

May 14, 2020, 7:58 PM

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic