Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor Gov. Kemp. He tries to please Donnie and Donnie
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Poor Gov. Kemp. He tries to please Donnie and Donnie

Apr 22, 2020, 8:01 PM

pops a cap in his ###.

Or did he cap a pop in his ###?

LOL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me explain for you.

Apr 22, 2020, 8:04 PM

Donnie wants Doug Collins, he mad at Kemp for appointing Kelly Loeffler. And Kemp didn't take kindly to Trump's bullying over it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really care why, I'm just enjoying the

Apr 22, 2020, 8:07 PM

#### show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's great when none of this has anything to do with

Apr 22, 2020, 8:08 PM

a virus.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dont worry about Chucktown, hes a p#ssy thats lied about

Apr 22, 2020, 8:13 PM

everything for 3 years now. he's truly a POS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Just a Republican sycophant playing politics with peoples'

Apr 22, 2020, 8:24 PM [ in reply to It's great when none of this has anything to do with ]

lives, doing what he thinks it will take to curry favor with the Orange Vulgarian.

Only to be kneecapped by the very same Vulgarian.

So you support Trump now!

Apr 22, 2020, 8:25 PM

lol

I want him on tv every night from here until the election.***

Apr 22, 2020, 8:26 PM

It won't matter either way.***

Apr 22, 2020, 8:28 PM

Yeah. I've seen the polling too. His performances are

Apr 22, 2020, 8:35 PM

killing him.

It's a great chance for the American people to get to know who Trump really is, in case they missed it over his lifetime.

polls lol***

Apr 22, 2020, 8:37 PM

I don't blame you.

Apr 22, 2020, 8:45 PM

I would ignore them too, were I you.

Now Trump. He loves him some polls. Old white people are turning on him because they are scared of the coronavirus and his stupidity.

lol you just make #### up all the time.***

Apr 22, 2020, 8:47 PM

Yeah. probably best you don't Google that.

Apr 22, 2020, 8:51 PM

You need get a good night's sleep.

I don't envy you guys having to defend that guy. That's gotta be a tough row to hoe.

I can see Republicans by November just going, "#### it. I can't defend this guy any more."

If he keeps doing these daily re-election rallies, It's going to be ugly.

They will never turn on him. If he murdered someone, it

Apr 22, 2020, 9:11 PM

wouldn’t matter.

Evidently some old white people, who, I agree are typically

Apr 22, 2020, 9:18 PM

his peeps, aren't terribly excited about being in the high risk group for getting The Covid and dying.

lol you wish.

Apr 22, 2020, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Yeah. probably best you don't Google that. ]

Also you haven't been responding to Trump supporter or any other. Have you ever had a problem with a democrat?

I think I understand your gibberish.

Apr 22, 2020, 9:45 PM

I have plenty of problems with Democrats. They just tend to say a lot less dumb stuff. But yes, I do point out their stupidity occasionally. Thanks for your concern about who I respond to though haha.

Re: Poor Gov. Kemp. He tries to please Donnie and Donnie

Apr 22, 2020, 8:17 PM

This is really funny, its almost as funny as knowing in mid November you and FeelLicks are going to be walking around telling people you both actually voted for Joe Biden.

All the Trumpies are having an existential crisis

Apr 23, 2020, 12:05 AM

Before: Blindly support Kemp's decision because they think Trump would support it.

After: Trump says it's a bad idea. Don't know what to do... stick to their guns or switch back to Dear Leader.

Oh, by the way, for the record: Trump's right on this one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: All the Trumpies are having an existential crisis

Apr 23, 2020, 12:30 AM

He is right.

But I still miss the Muslim born in Kenya.

At least he had some class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T-Rump hooked Kemp up, drug him under the prop, and

Apr 23, 2020, 10:49 AM

throttled it... lure and all. McCluster reassessing his next moves...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic