Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor Brownlee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,406

Poor Brownlee

Nov 30, 2012, 8:09 AM

Young team, our only seniors routinely no show.
Not enough talent to really compete vs the top ACC teams.

Next up, the coots on Sunday.

Wonder if Brownlee realizes how big a game this is for Clemson University.

If Coots win, it's salt in the gash. We can put up the "well clemson bball sucks anyway" front, but this is still a rival game. Doesn't it feel like we're already pretty much losing out on every major instate recruit, either to the coots or to UNC, big boys.

If Coach Brownell can somehow pull out a win, it's something to feel good about vs the coots.

Another loss, and you wonder when administration is going to snap and fire somebody.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownell should only be fired

Nov 30, 2012, 8:22 AM

if Milton Jennings steps on the court again for the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feel the same way about Sammy, NativeClemson?

Nov 30, 2012, 8:38 AM

Same charge. Exact same charge. Exact same level of stupidity. But, nah, Sammy is a good kid. He is a good kid, ya know. Gotta give him more chances. Everyone seems to know Milt personally and knows he isn't one so he has to go..ya know, for the good of the program, show the other players how its going to be. Hypocrites....but, but, but Milt had been in trouble TWO other times before this. Yep, Clemson basketball trouble, not police trouble. Sit Milt for 4 more games, and move on. People want the kid's chance at a better life destroyed because he smoked a joint.

Re: Feel the same way about Sammy, NativeClemson?

Nov 30, 2012, 9:29 AM

One difference....Sammy hadn't been suspended twice before. Do you people pay any attention?

Suspended, not arrested. Do you pay attention?

Nov 30, 2012, 9:56 AM

I mentioned that as the proverbial excuse the Milt bashers like yourself keep going back to for kicking him off the team. Being arrested 3 times and still being on the team is a bit different than in house issues that came up a couple of times before. There was such worry about what would happen with Sammy when a pretty good argument could be made Milt is actually more important to his team than Sammy is to the football team, so you think everybody would be hoping nothing happens to the guy, but instead there is this groundswell of "Cut him" "He's a thug", and all this other junk. I'm betting Brownlee keeps him on the team with a multiple game suspension.

Re: Suspended, not arrested. Do you pay attention?

Nov 30, 2012, 10:16 AM

Noone said anything about being arrested three times. Pretty sure that Milt getting up in his coaches face arguing didn't sit very well with Brownell. The kid is a cancer to the team and I would love it if his career ends at College of Charleston or somewhere else similar.

Explain to me how he is a cancer. Other than his arrest,

Nov 30, 2012, 10:28 AM

the same thing Sammy did and he wasn't considered a cancer by anyone on here, just a "good kid" who made a mistake, how is Milt a cancer? When he is on the floor, we seem to have a much better chance of winning. I've never heard of any players having issues with him. He had some academic issues like alot of players do, and he disagreed with his coach, albeit during a game. Other than that, how exactly does Milt equate to cancer? Somehow, the young man has made it here for nearly 4 years.

Re: Suspended, not arrested. Do you pay attention?

Nov 30, 2012, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Suspended, not arrested. Do you pay attention? ]

Milton has screwed up 3 times in less than a year. I agree only one of those times led to an arrest, but for a senior "leader" to do something so silly as to disable a fire alarm so he could smoke some weed definitely brings his level of dedication into question. Couple that with his blow up with the coaching staff last Christmas in Hawaii and his academic issues this past February (or was it in January?), and I would say you're looking at a young man who has forfeited his opportunity to play for our Tigers. And for the record, if Sammy Watkins screws up 2 more times before May 4, 2013, I say good riddance to him as well (though I am pretty sure Sammy won't.).

Are you Mike Patrick?***

Nov 30, 2012, 8:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

If and as soon as he has a little success, he's gone.

Nov 30, 2012, 9:29 AM

Who can blame him?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,406
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic