Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Nov 17, 2017, 9:30 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

Mickey, my question is very simple, how do you get a QB whose instinct is to run first to the throw the ball? 

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mickey!!!

Nov 17, 2017, 12:22 PM

Excellent & astute questions from fans & equally so in the comments from you..and enjoyed that there were many of both.

ThX & Go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Nov 17, 2017, 3:22 PM

I continue to be very concerned about Wide Receiver recruiting, given the lack of passing attack. Dabo, God bless him, is loyal to a fault when it comes to Kelly Bryant. Yes-- he's patiently waited his turn, but it's not about one player... it's about the team and the future. I respect what KB2 has done this year, but does it contribute to the future? If top WRs see that we're going to play a running QB instead of an all-world pocket passer like Hunter Johnson, are they going to sign? And what about Trevor Lawrence? Is he having feelings about sitting on the bench for a year?

Here's the deal... if TL is not a starter in game 1 next year, he's going to be looking for an alternative. I'm sure that HJ already is. If i could give one "thought" to Dabo, it would be "look to the future." That said, he's the one with the big shiny ring!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I'd hold my deliberation on who should start at QB..

Nov 17, 2017, 7:00 PM

next year until season's end. I might claim to know that KB shouldn't be the starter then find out later that he was behind center when Clemson won its second consecutive national championship. At that point I would look like a fool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Nov 17, 2017, 6:18 PM

Correct Mickey...Vegas has Clemson as a 5.5 point favorite against Miami in the ACCCG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic