Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please turn the attention to Pitt. They may be the 2nd best team we play.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Please turn the attention to Pitt. They may be the 2nd best team we play.

Nov 23, 2020, 7:09 PM

There D is stout against the run and Pickett is Book 2.0. We will win but I don’t want to come close to another heart attack or stroke. Put them away early please. No last minute 50+ field goals to decide this one. Please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time for every one of us to FOCUS!***

Nov 23, 2020, 7:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I know right!

Nov 23, 2020, 7:19 PM

You’d think we’d learn what happens when the bored doesn’t focus. Fortunately we’ve been reminded the last two weeks! Get with it bored. ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m breaking down film right now.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Time for every one of us to FOCUS!*** ]

About to fax my scouting report over to Dabo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please turn the attention to Pitt. They may be the 2nd best team we play.

Nov 23, 2020, 7:17 PM

I agree. Hate to play this one with rust. Part of the reason I’m so ticked about Saturday. But I think we will be VERY motivated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 23, 2020, 7:55 PM

I’m sure Pitt has the teams attention. Number 7 for Pitt looked like the second coming of Jerry Rice. Pickett is a good quarterback. Defensive line good too. I realize the opponent was VT.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 8:02 PM

My problem, is that I have to come up with new game wear. We lost to LSU with me wearing the jeans, shirt and under roos that won us the last couple of nattys

Any suggestions?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m in the same quandary.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:34 PM

Inside out??? My kids gave me a Clemson tee for Father’s Day 18. Undefeated RS, NC, check. 2019 undefeated regular season but lost to LSU. Wore it this year figuring it was still good for regular season. Do they make any of those pods that keep the good mojo from being washed out or will remove the bad mojo I can’t see? I am focused but that is only going to go so far.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m in the same quandary.

Nov 24, 2020, 9:54 AM

great suggestion! I'll definitely give that a shot. Should I wear the drawers on the outside of the jeans?

Nov 23, 2020, 8:44 PM

Focus I say. FOCUS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 9:04 PM

Missed an extra point in overtime against BC. Then lost picket for Miami and ND. They'd easily had beaten Miami with picket. Miami was fortunate to win as it was and score not indicative of how close. Pitt had our BC game against the woofies. 2 plays and an extra point from coming in 7-2 and probably top 15... And that's with picket being out. Who knows what might happen if picket wasn't out. The ND/Pitt line was ND -10.

Be prepared for quick slants, and ball control and they will try to shorten the game, lull you in and the backshoulder to death. Pass rush, gap and edge sound and w/O skalski, Jake has to step up.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic