Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,250

Hey...

Sep 9, 2020, 12:00 PM

How’s it going? I hope we beat WF this weekend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Please stop trying to act like some kind of Clemson

Sep 9, 2020, 12:04 PM

activist.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Hey...

Sep 9, 2020, 12:14 PM

Well this does it. I’m done with tiger net now. So by Sheila or Karen or Felicity, whatever your name is

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's a lot of angry elves around here.........

Sep 9, 2020, 12:23 PM

I think I'll just lay low for a while. Since I'm down here, anyone want me to check in on Bob?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

good

Sep 9, 2020, 12:24 PM

bye!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2020, 1:21 PM

Hey, I like you and you and me are friends. K?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here we go again . . .***

Sep 9, 2020, 1:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey***

Sep 9, 2020, 2:04 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

There you go with a political post!***

Sep 9, 2020, 2:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Hope? Where is your confidence. Players and recruits

Sep 9, 2020, 3:19 PM

Read this board..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

“Hope” we beat Wake Forest? Tommy Bowden is no longer the coach at Clemson

Sep 9, 2020, 3:39 PM

Coot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, we can now chalk up our first loss of the year

Sep 9, 2020, 4:05 PM

thanks for nothing

coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 9, 2020, 4:08 PM

Lighten up, Francis

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey...

Sep 9, 2020, 7:51 PM

did you know TBalm stole your "mask?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things are good

Sep 9, 2020, 8:04 PM

thanks for asking. Today was a coworker's first year anniversary so we took her to the nicest sea food restaurant in town, the one overlooking the water and stuff. We already knew that she was going to order a hamburger, because that is what she always gets, so the nice seafood idea was more about us, and what we wanted. I mean there are not many restaurants that DON'T have hamburgers, so it really should not even be up to her as to where we go. Anyway I had Grilled Mahi with asparagus and a nice pineapple salsa. it came with mash potatoes, but there were bits of the skin and they give me gas.

been fun chatting. Don't bother responding. I don't care.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things are good

Sep 9, 2020, 8:10 PM

This one got me, ?? I just lost my $&@“ laughing, ha ha!!!!!!!

Lol!!! Where in the hail did that come from? You're back

Sep 9, 2020, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Things are good ]

pocket?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol!!! Where in the hail did that come from? You're back

Sep 9, 2020, 9:00 PM

That was literally what happened today. Please do not tell me about yours. This is about me.

Don’t worry, I won’t...

Sep 9, 2020, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Things are good ]

$@&?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Don’t worry, I won’t...

Sep 9, 2020, 9:42 PM

Re: Hey... is for horses?***

Sep 9, 2020, 9:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sep 9, 2020, 9:58 PM

The activist is taking desserts in the Honda Ridgeline for the players Friday night.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Hey...

Sep 9, 2020, 10:05 PM

...is for horses ?? ?? ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2020, 10:48 PM

Hello Frances. We heard you were knocked up. Who is the father ? We have a pool going !!

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,250
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic