Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tobias has disappeared again. Clearly avoiding our debate...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Tobias has disappeared again. Clearly avoiding our debate...

Jan 14, 2021, 9:48 AM

Hey Tobias...still dodging me? Now that you're retired, I would expect you to have plenty of time to prepare your presentation for our debate, right? What gives? Cold feet, testicular failure or just plain hopelessness?

Weeks ago you promised to debate me.....and now.....pfftt, you've gone 'missing'.

Tell ya what, you can bring two colleagues, but one has to be Chief Stubborn_Tiger..the mouth of the south. Yeah, yeah, I know...she will pass. No ovaries, no glory! But hey, invite her anyway, she just might be crazy enough to come along with you. Three on one for you....you gonna turn that down?

Anyplace anytime. Hey, I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you. I mean, come on....are you really that afraid of debating me? You can even bring along your debate coach. I'll pay you to come, honest.

***please don't cop out with the 'it doesn't matter anymore' excuse. It does matter, to YOU and ME.

GROW A PAIR!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tobias has disappeared again. Clearly avoiding our debate...

Jan 14, 2021, 9:51 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember when you got him to 69%?

Jan 14, 2021, 9:53 AM

Lol he's at 63% now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

That was NJDev. Can’t say I’ve ever TDd Miura***

Jan 14, 2021, 9:55 AM

Crap, maybe we should TU this psycho to get him to 69?***

Jan 14, 2021, 9:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can’t bring myself to do that. Will have to count on Crash***

Jan 14, 2021, 9:58 AM

ROFL, or the psycho cashmoney***

Jan 14, 2021, 12:05 PM

Are you kidding me? Who can blame him?

Jan 14, 2021, 9:52 AM

Debating you would be like challenging Garry Kasparov to a chess match! No way, nuh-uh.

Maybe you should sandbag a little, and not let your intellect show through so much in your posts, and then you might trick the unknowing into a battle of the wits with you, in which they will surely be vanquished!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I don't believe in Psychology. I believe in good moves." -B. Fischer***

Jan 14, 2021, 11:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen, dude.

Jan 14, 2021, 9:53 AM

He was on here posting yesterday. You're a little wacky. No one invites people from a message board to meet up and debate unless something's off in their head. That's not as bad as challenging people to fights, but still... do you just need some company? If that's it, okay, I get it, but maybe this isn't the place to do that.

Rejecting your offer to come meet you is the normal response. Not the other way around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Listen, dude.

Jan 14, 2021, 6:33 PM

Ah, guess what, we agreed to debate weeks ago and Tody himself even suggested the format. I smell chickenshyt. What about you numbskulls trying to save him? He's yeller I tell ya, yeller. He wants NO part of debating me. Smart guy. The line would be in the -150 Miura!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listen, dude.

Jan 14, 2021, 6:36 PM

Okay, now I know this is a bored Bill Murray yanking our chains with a parody account.

Please go away.......***

Jan 14, 2021, 9:54 AM

Re: Please go away.......***

Jan 14, 2021, 12:01 PM

But he's your bro, your comrade, your constituent and ally in the fight against the dems!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try calling this number and see if it helps.

Jan 14, 2021, 9:57 AM

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Jan 14, 2021, 10:10 AM

Will wrestling be part of this debate?

Jan 14, 2021, 6:34 PM

Hell yes..glad to accommodate, but doubt Tobias would go anywhere near that!

You ever thought about getting a life?***

Jan 14, 2021, 11:43 AM

He is a self-proclaimed

Jan 14, 2021, 12:00 PM

Master debater, willing to do it in public.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is a self-proclaimed

Jan 14, 2021, 6:39 PM

Absolutely. I offered it to Toby and then, ..............he's gone into hiding. He hath no backbone. His mouth is large, though. See if you can drag him down to Bowman or any place of his choice. All are invited. You might need some dynamite; he's pretty much way underground in the Lost and Confused Liberal Protection Program.....

Re: You ever thought about getting a life?***

Jan 14, 2021, 6:35 PM [ in reply to You ever thought about getting a life?*** ]

Oh, the irony!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic