Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please Clarify the home attendance format with just 20% able to come each game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,765

Please Clarify the home attendance format with just 20% able to come each game.

Sep 23, 2020, 7:02 PM

From what I remember, “many” season ticket holders were not able to get tickets for “every” game so others in that 80% group left out of the first game 20% equation would have a chance to attend an alternate game.

What? Confusing!

OK, here’s what happened to a friend. He’s had 2 tix on Clemson side half-way down on about the 20 yd line but hadn’t had them but about 10 years, so not a big wheel.

With the new Covid approx 20% plan of 19,000 fans spaced out, he didn’t get his 2 regular tix at that location..but only 1 tix and in the upper North Stands!

But wait, as time went on he was alerted that he could get now get 2 tix in that same upper deck Since others had bailed on attending due to Covid.

So, he got 2 tix and feels grateful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell him he's welcome . . . . .

Sep 23, 2020, 8:38 PM

I've had the same four tickets in the lower deck for forty plus years. Opted in and they said I was going to get two tickets some where in upper deck. I told them that I wanted to see the game not Seneca, so I opted out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have 6 season tickets

Sep 23, 2020, 8:48 PM

Lower deck north side 20 TD line about 8 rows down from portal. Got two Covid season tickets, corner end zone right beside the DJ. Greatful for the tickets, loved the seats, and thought the entire game day experience was excellent. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please Clarify the home attendance format with just 20% able to come each game.

Sep 24, 2020, 8:07 AM

A friend has had 8 tics since 1972. Under the overhang for a long time. He got 4 tics half-way down the lower on the 40 and is happy, at the same time can't wait to get back up because of sun/rain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic