Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Playing for 3rd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Playing for 3rd

Sep 22, 2018, 6:58 PM

Look Folks. Barring a miracle Alabama and Georgia are the 2 best teams. I don't see us losing in the regular season or the ACC championship. This league is terrible. We will make the playoff but we will not beat Alabama or Georgia. This is not a criticism of our team. It is just fact that we are simply not as good as the top 2 teams no matter who our QB is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Playing for 3rd

Sep 22, 2018, 6:59 PM

Don't agree.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 7:02 PM

You must not have watched the UGA game today...

Sep 22, 2018, 7:03 PM

I don't watch SEC.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:05 PM

My response was for the OP. Jawja didn’t look impressive.

You can’t be serious.

UGA and Bama both look beatable against competition with a pulse. Bama gave up 23 to A&M today, we gave up 26 and some of that was on tipped balls that went their way every single time.

Trevor will be the starter moving forward. The playbook will open up around him. Our defensive starters have played approximately one fourth quarter all season. Our guys will be fresh come playoff time.

Both of those defenses give up points, and both of those offenses get stopped against average defenses. They haven’t played anyone either yet, but their schedule will wear them down. Meanwhile, we get to choose between VT who can’t put away ODU and Miami who is mediocre at best.

Chill out.

Right . . . Because if we had left our first string in

70-7 today Tigers. We are on track to win it all. Go Tigers!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree to disagree ... #16 new sheriff in town***

Sep 22, 2018, 7:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 7:06 PM

Crump, why do we let trash on the board?!

Sep 22, 2018, 7:07 PM

Really. Played 72 players and still won handily. Go home..

Sep 22, 2018, 7:07 PM

Really. Played 72 players and still won handily. Go home..

Sep 22, 2018, 7:08 PM

Nice defeatist attitude. Hope you don’t coach any sports teams.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:10 PM

TROLL!

Your stadium music suggestion poasts were better.

Let that sink in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

There’s no sense in playing the rest of the season then right? Let’s just call it quits and call the rest of the season off! SMDH! Put ya dammm man pants on!

Sep 22, 2018, 7:26 PM

His Depends got all twisted up today.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Playing for 3rd ]

His Depends got all twisted up today.

I hope you aren’t as premature in ejaculating as you are in judging.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:12 PM

This is only week FOUR of the season. It is WAY too early to concede the top two slots to Alabama and Georgia. Stop buying the SEC hype and let the season play out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sep 22, 2018, 7:13 PM

Go back to b*^#$in about the game music.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:18 PM

You are kidding right. I watched Uga today and they looked like a$$. I haven’t watched Bama yet this year but I think with the offense clicking on all cylinders like they do with Trevor this team can beat anyone. I just hope next week the starters get left in for most of the game. Really need to start developing continuity and stamina. I’m really worried that if we have to leave the starters in on D they will be gassed.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:37 PM

It is because we rotate our 2nd & 3rd string guys that we won't ever need to worry about having to leave the 1st string guys in for extended playing time.

Hilarious. The Tigers are loaded with talent,

Sep 22, 2018, 7:21 PM

they are developing their talent and they are getting better every week.

Given the state of the ACC, we may come in to the playoffs at #3 but this team will be able to compete with anyone.

null

Are you a Missouri fan?

Sep 22, 2018, 7:22 PM

Y’all almost won today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sep 22, 2018, 7:22 PM

Stick to your bad taste of music.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:25 PM

D@mn I smell feathers, Big brothers got to play each other in SEC champ game if they get there. If the loser slips up before then only 1 will get in. Dabo got this, go back to watching Muchcrap and the game chicks. Go Tigers!

Sep 22, 2018, 7:33 PM

Even if i agreed with you--and i wonder why you call yourself a fan when you're checking out early in the second quarter of the season--it's a long season. Those two "frontrunners" are not as deep as we are this year and are not attempting to develop depth, so injuries down the stretch will hurt them.

The shame of it is they both could be deeper because of their recruiting, but i think the new red shirt rule is messing with their player preparation.

Auburn has already had 5 players declare their intention to redshirt and transfer due to lack of quality playing time--some are even starters--and Gus Malzahn says it's going to happen to everybody. Maybe in the SEC.

This is the new wrinkle in the SEC way. Oversign, play the best only, lose many of the others, and don't bother developing the ones you know you're going to lose.

I know you want to be a loyal fan, but if you are trying to tell us Dabo needs to start coaching like an SEC a***ole, I'll help you get off our bandwagon.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic