Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perspective!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Perspective!

Dec 1, 2013, 1:12 AM

We are all torked at losing a 5th straight to SC. The most frustrating thing is we seem to play like crap and they seem to bring their A game. After 5 years sorry Dabo maybe you should look ahead of the Citadel. Change your freaking strategy with this when it comes to playing FCS teams and looking ahead (if you telling the truth).

At some point (next year) you cannot keep beating up on the have nots and losing to the good teams. Yes we beat UGA but who knows how good they really were. Yes we beat LSU, but we were a 4th and 16 away from losing that game.

Dabo, of course, has done enough to keep his job at this point. But do not lose 6 or 7 to the coots. This falls into the Cooper category at OSU. Could not beat Michigan and it eventually cost him. Then they moved the program forward after the change.

This may be because of a QB that chokes in most big games and looks lost though. We will find out. All you had to do was beat SC, but our team really looks lost, does not play with the necessary attitude, and expects to lose when we play SC.

We are torked off, but Dabo needs to correct this. Should he be fired. No. We are 10-2 and whipped most teams on our schedule. He is better off losing to GT then beating SC then visa versa.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

indeed..

Dec 1, 2013, 1:15 AM

at some point he has to be held accountable for losing to the good teams while only beating the not so good teams.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: indeed..

Dec 1, 2013, 1:18 AM

Correct. I did not agree with the hire, but he has done much better than I thought he would. Thus, I am on board for a couple more years.

Gotta get this SC mentality we have worked out. The players seems to carry the same mentality that we have as fans right now. Here we go again!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love your quote about being a "play" away from losing

Dec 1, 2013, 1:24 AM [ in reply to indeed.. ]

to LSU. Reminds me of if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Where you going with that? A win is a win. I guess Auburn should be bummed because they were only a miraculous play away from beating GA and Bama?

What exactly do we gain for going 10-1 against

Dec 1, 2013, 1:18 AM

crappy ACC teams?

What is that getting us?

Re: What exactly do we gain for going 10-1 against

Dec 1, 2013, 1:26 AM

Ummmm... that's the conference we play in and our obligated to play the teams in our league? I guess we gain a football schedule? We scheduled OOC with GA and SC should we go on the road to Oregon like Tenn this year? I think we pretty much do what is within our control to make our schedule challenging.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic