Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm going to say someth=ing most won't like.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I'm going to say someth=ing most won't like.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:01 PM

PLAY BALL AND SHUT THE #### UP!

Do you hear Saban bitchin at other's??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, it's over the top and past being a distraction.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:03 PM

Deep down though, I feel like he wouldn't be touching it with a 10 ft pole if he had a moment's doubt that we win this thing.

After 31-0 in 2016, Dabo said later there were some things he saw on film that he just really liked, and this feels similar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deep down I feel like Bama gonna kick our asz again.***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I meant this year's LSU***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:05 PM

I don't know about feeling that worried about it,

Dec 28, 2020, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Deep down I feel like Bama gonna kick our asz again.*** ]

but at the same time I'm not convinced that this team is as complete as errybody seems to think.

We put it all together we win, no doubt, but if both of us are off, I feel like they can have a worse game than we can and pull it out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm going to say someth=ing most won't like.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:11 PM

Dabo is working this so I am all in with his actions. He doesn't do things on a whim. He has a plan and is sticking to it. If it works he is a genius if it doesn't then he is a blow hard. I am going with the genius but I don't know about you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s keeping the questions about the o-line etc

Dec 28, 2020, 10:12 PM

At bay. Instead of the pundits nitpicking and putting doubt in our guys heads it all about Dabo said.

3-D Chess he’s playing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Where is Saban?

Dec 28, 2020, 10:12 PM

lol

Re: Where is Saban?

Dec 28, 2020, 10:16 PM

If Clemson win in the Sugar bowl then he will address Saban.

Re: Where is Saban?

Dec 28, 2020, 10:16 PM

Or is that Satan?

Hiding out in the Fortress of Solitude

Dec 28, 2020, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Where is Saban? ]

Plotting the utter destruction on Notre Dame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Saban and Dabo are just two different kinds of people.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:31 PM

Saban is tough, humorless, and rich. He just doesn’t have fun like most people have fun.
A sincere Jeopardy answer:

I’m sure it’s just two different ways to live life, but Dabo is going to answer questions from his heart. He doesn’t go kicking hornets’ nests for the sake of kicking nests. He just answers honestly when he’s asked. I think he really is genuine in that respect. It is to a fault and totally pisses off fans of other teams, but he is genuine and he is having the time of his life.

Bama can score. Bama can’t stop a good offense. Kiffin laid down that game plan.
I guarantee Bama will not do the same thing LSU did last year.
1-biggest problem last year against LSU was TL’s overthrowing receivers. He WILL NOT do that again. Plus I think he really wants a second ring.
2-Clemson’s defense has developed depth because they have had to play so many this year.
3-It will be ETN’s last game. He is going to BALL OUT!
4-Galloway and Allen have been held at bay. They will let loose in January.
5-Nolan Turner is going to Nolan Turner = take away the ball.
6-DK is going to get burned, but he is also going to sack Jones, take the ball away from Smith, and tackle Harris for a loss.
7-A healthy defensive line and LBs will stop any team named tOSU and Bama.
8-CBV.

Yes-Jones to Smith is a scary combo, but I think CBV will be ready for it.

If this doesn’t age well, it doesn’t age well.
I think it will, and I’m looking forward to adding 2021 to 2017 and 2019. Dabo is saying what he’s saying because he watches the best team in college football practice every day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always like your optimism but #3 worries me.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:33 PM

ETN balled out at LSU and TE still tucked him into bed at halftime.

Either way we'll win, enjoy the ride***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:43 PM

You just said Bama gonna kick our assz

Dec 28, 2020, 10:44 PM

Make up yer mind

We'll kill em

Dec 28, 2020, 10:46 PM

but why talk so much ####?

The last time Saban beat Dabo,

Dec 28, 2020, 10:57 PM [ in reply to I always like your optimism but #3 worries me. ]

our qb was KB2.
And that game was closer than it looked.
KB2 couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with a telescope and a rocket launcher.

LSU’s Brady was a god. Burrow was the oldest player in NCAA football. Both are long gone.
Sark is a joke. We took his best shot with Hurts and OJ Howard in 2017.

I know how much you “love” TE. Yes. He’s driving a car that he doesn’t know it’s ability to crush gas mileage. He wastes downs, and doesn’t fully utilize ETN. Those may be scars from Gallman, Jr. against Pitt. Maybe he mistakes the 9 jersey.

I think we have this. The 3rd quarter against tOSU will be the most telling. After that, it will be another amazing football game against Bama where both teams are loaded with NFL talent...but Trevor, Travis, and Amari will defeat Michael McCorkle Jones, DeVonta, and Najee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man I love thig guy's takes

Nov 28, 2021, 10:25 PM

and he doesn't even get high.

Like the hot take but one tweak.

Dec 29, 2020, 5:59 AM [ in reply to The last time Saban beat Dabo, ]

I love Amari, but have a feeling it’s gonna be Powell’s night

Tony Elliott did the tucking on ETN***

Dec 29, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to I always like your optimism but #3 worries me. ]

TE = Tony Elliott***

Dec 29, 2020, 7:52 AM

Personally

Dec 29, 2020, 8:01 AM

I don't see anything wrong with his reasoning. Sports media are going to lock in on it because they need to sell toothpaste and tampons. If Oh4Clemson wants to make something of it, maybe they should blame their conference for only being allowed to play six games.

That being said, I think they are a very good team and it will be a hard fought win if we get one. That's just my gut feeling.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic