Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:14 AM

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.

Behind the scenes: A top Biden official was unaware of the directive. Administration officials left open the possibility cooperation would resume after a holiday pause. The officials were unsure what prompted Miller's action, or whether President Trump approved.

https://www.axios.com/

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the true spirit of improper lol's......

Dec 18, 2020, 10:18 AM

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/530784-lawmakers-ask-whether-massive-hack-amounted-to-act-of-war

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Risking national security because the president is a

Dec 18, 2020, 10:18 AM

petulant twat? LOL out loud!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh...

Dec 18, 2020, 10:20 AM

Hunter took 3.5 million from a russian oligarch and 1.5 billion from China. I doubt his daddy could get a security clearance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Risking national security because the president is a

Dec 18, 2020, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Risking national security because the president is a ]

Could it be that Demented Joe is in China's pocket? Maybe he forgot!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 12:06 PM

Is the Pope Catholic? Of course he's compromised: "China is going to eat our lunch? C'mon man. I mean, you know, they're not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They're not competition for us".

Biden's security clearance should be yanked.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Risking national security because the president is a ]

Murciel,

I agree about the petulant ####, but I cannot find it funny. The Biden administration has already been hamstrung by the transition delays. Now the Trump appointees at the Pentagon want to add another two weeks delay into the new team being prepared from day one.

National defense is serious (and complex) business. This lack of cooperation is troubling.

Add to that the Senate effort to hamstring the Federal Reserve in their tools to deal with our ongoing economic recovery and it is starting to look like the Republican obstruction during Obama's terms was child's play.

Our country is in a fragile state (between Covid damage & Russian hacking & election confidence) and it seems there are Republicans who are bound to create as much chaos as possible. I am not surprised by Trump's disruptions, but more and more Republicans seem willing to contribute to this un-American behavior.

Re: Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:20 AM

Pics of said 'lady?'***

Dec 18, 2020, 10:21 AM

The lady that cuts your hair

Dec 18, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings. ]

It’s just CT 1988 in a wig

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a damlie.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:59 AM

I don't know how to cut hair.

You know, it's odd, Nostradamus has not chimed in lately

Dec 18, 2020, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings. ]

Is he out of fashion or something. I mean anyone who writes thousands of pages of text in vague parables is bound to hit conspiracy paydirt a good 80% of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Qanon is still dropping loads isn't he/it/they?

Dec 18, 2020, 11:56 AM

Not a big difference

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Michael Flynn cuts your hair?***

Dec 18, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings. ]

In other breaking news, Trump gives Biden...

Dec 18, 2020, 11:38 AM

a wedgie.

they don't want him to know about the strike on Iran

Dec 18, 2020, 11:55 AM

by BB and the Shiek

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or the one Trump is planning just before leaving office,

Dec 18, 2020, 12:29 PM

for Biden to deal with the aftermath.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh, of course***

Dec 18, 2020, 12:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's crazy...

Dec 18, 2020, 12:13 PM

not like he'll remember them anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet he remembers

Dec 18, 2020, 12:43 PM

bending trump over and stroking him good and hard about 6 weeks ago.

So, when you look this up in a real news source.

Dec 18, 2020, 1:09 PM

It was halted because of a joint agreement between both parties as officials felt overwhelmed, and that there was nothing malicious or unexpected. Meetings were rescheduled and this is a joint holiday break.

So everyone can calm down a little. Trump's still getting his ### tossed out of the big house.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So, when you look this up in a real news source.

Dec 18, 2020, 11:21 PM

If it was mutually agreed upon, someone forgot to tell the Biden people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-and-biden-team-at-odds-about-presidential-transition-in-the-pentagon/ar-BB1c3dmF?li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidens-team-expresses-frustration-with-dept-of-defense/ar-BB1c3uVm?li=BBnb7Kz

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic