Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Officer Brian Sicknick, American hero
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 537

Officer Brian Sicknick, American hero

Jan 8, 2021, 11:18 AM

Died while trying to defend the Capitol Wednesday. Thankfully, it's being treated as a homicide investigation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/08/capitol-riots-brian-sicknicks-death-being-investigated-homicide/6593630002/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Officer Brian Sicknick, American hero

Jan 8, 2021, 11:20 AM

are those gamer goggles? paint ball? what are those that the dude on right bottom is wearing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 11:21 AM

my bad, they are cheap skiing googles. moving on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You still haven't commented...

Jan 8, 2021, 11:23 AM

On this officer's murder. Very interesting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

he is dead, its sad for everyone involved

Jan 8, 2021, 11:26 AM

I mean its part of the job, right? Officers face challenges everyday that could be life threatening. What do you want me to say?

Catch the guy who did it and throw away the key, what else is there to say?

Can you elaborate on how you feel about the Officers' lives that have been crushed by the BLM wave and by the public courtroom? Some of them might as well be dead, cant work, have to live in hiding. I mean where is your concern?

Difference is President Trump enabled the murder of a Cop.

Jan 8, 2021, 11:55 AM

Was that the intent of Trump’s actions and inactions? I don’t know but much like a drunk driver fatality, seems there should be culpability.

Yes it’s sad when any Law Enforcement officer dies on duty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the governors/mayors in leftist cities did the same***

Jan 8, 2021, 12:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s weak sauce. And did you vote for any of them?***

Jan 8, 2021, 12:20 PM

Which officers crushed how?****

Jan 8, 2021, 12:36 PM [ in reply to he is dead, its sad for everyone involved ]

I think he's talking about

Jan 8, 2021, 12:39 PM

the ones that were investigated and arrested by BLM, put into BLM jails, and convicted in the court of opinion.

Surely he's not talking about the ones that were investigated and arrested by actual police, put into government jails, and still awaiting fair trials.

Re: You still haven't commented...

Jan 8, 2021, 12:53 PM [ in reply to You still haven't commented... ]

he is making the brilliant conclusion that cheap pair of ski goggles must be gamer goggles, thus it was antifa, cause we know they like to play video games and trump supporters don't. DAF.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like ski goggles.***

Jan 8, 2021, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Officer Brian Sicknick, American hero ]

It's the new Oculus Quest. Hyper real gameplay***

Jan 8, 2021, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Officer Brian Sicknick, American hero ]

calling it a murder, on federal property

Jan 8, 2021, 11:23 AM

and if it was done during a riot, should also mean that those who incited the riot would be charged with murder in the 2nd degree, correct?

That's how it should go down.***

Jan 8, 2021, 11:24 AM

and all of the insurrectionists should be charged with

Jan 8, 2021, 11:33 AM

felony murder!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the politicians who pushed them on.

Jan 8, 2021, 12:37 PM

Mainly Trump, Hawley, and Brooks.

And President Trump, Family & associates were dancing ....

Jan 8, 2021, 11:48 AM

instead of calling in the National Guard.

I wonder if the Guard being mobilized sooner would have saved his life?

well the national guard and other police

Jan 8, 2021, 12:01 PM

should have already been there

you can't just call up the national guard and they say, yeah we will be there in 20 minutes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

True.

Jan 8, 2021, 12:23 PM

But not calling them at all won't get them there in even 20 minutes.

Pence called for the Guard after the riot began. Trump

Jan 8, 2021, 1:21 PM

should have been the one having the Guard ready and on site Wednesday.

Maryland governor even tried to send them

Jan 8, 2021, 12:41 PM [ in reply to And President Trump, Family & associates were dancing .... ]

And the White House refused.

You had a bunch of officers

Jan 8, 2021, 12:46 PM

and we have all been there and seen them that (to not fault of their own) have stood around and point directions, took pictures and told people to stay off the steps for photos for years if not decades.

These guys had never really seen true conflict and were not prepared. They needed the support that they didn’t get. These aren’t Chicago or Detroit officers, they are officers that stand around and don’t see hardly any, if at all, conflict.

The higher ups knew this was coming.

Jan 8, 2021, 12:53 PM

From Trump all the way down to the local levels. The proper amount of manpower wasn't there, and it was intentional.

Maybe. But there's a deeper issue if you peel back the onion.

Jan 8, 2021, 1:58 PM

The disrespect for LEO's has gone through the roof lately. They have basically been defanged. There are afraid to do anything. I watched lines of officers just stand there and do nothing as rioters and looters rampaged all summer. Obviously from orders coming down from above. They're scared to death that the "bad optics" of taking control of a situation is not worth it.

People know this and have become emboldened. They can "bow up" or even attack an officer now, and he feels totally helpless. He knows there are 50 people filming it with their cell phones, and they're just hoping and praying he reacts... even to defend himself. He will probably not even be supported by his higher-ups. Best bet is to just turn tail and retreat...

As I said in another post, I watched the 1968 DNC riots on TV, and others like it during the Vietnam War protests. They came riding in on horseback and swinging billy clubs. Everybody's a badazz until they taste their own blood... then they mosey on back to the house and check out what's on TV.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

very good post and points

Jan 8, 2021, 2:01 PM

they slam a dude to the ground with a shield and cause a brain hemorrhage, all the sudden they are defending themselves against manslaughter.

not a position I want to be in for $50k a year. God Bless Them.

Those officers haven’t seen much?

Jan 8, 2021, 1:25 PM [ in reply to You had a bunch of officers ]

Hmmm. What about this summer?

Also...

Jan 8, 2021, 2:02 PM [ in reply to You had a bunch of officers ]

If they are DC or Capitol police, they've likely held other law enforcement or military jobs before, so it's unlikely they have "never really seen true conflict".

More details

Jan 8, 2021, 2:58 PM

He was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

I guess by people just there to take selfies.

Jan 8, 2021, 3:05 PM

How fcking ridiculous is it that now you are worried about cops. What about the cops killed by your bros in antifa and blm. Yes, they call for killing cops and it happens. You ignore it.

Innocent cops with families ambushed out of nowhere. Do you even know how long the list is? Nah, you don't care do you?

This is why we know you are full of chit...

Oh, for a minute, I thought you had been arrested...

Jan 8, 2021, 3:06 PM

For your part in the riot. I'm glad you're back.

I've always denounced violence against innocent people, including those cops. Thanks for playing, though.

Not surprising you aren't upset about this cop's murder. Because you were on the other side.

Replies: 30
| visibility 537
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic