Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden and COVID
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 282

Biden and COVID

Feb 23, 2021, 8:34 AM

I believe Trump could have done a much better job to use his forum to promote physical distancing, mask wearing and made it clear this problem was serious and would not go away anytime soon. Biden ran on a platform that he would use science to crush the virus. The virus numbers are indeed going down probably due to a substantially larger number of infected citizens, beyond the known previously infected citizens, coupled with vaccine administration.There are less targets for the virus to propagate. This is the same vaccine that Trump was ridiculed by many for claiming we would have it available before the end of 2020. This is the same vaccine that Cuomo and the VP questioned publicly about its safety. The states have administered the vaccine to some variable degree of competence.What exactly has Biden done to improve on the vaccine or state led vaccine administration?

Biden claimed he would follow the science. Should he not now use his forum to ask state and local officials to reopen schools since the CDC says we can do this? Why have he and Harris ducked this very important issue? Are we truly going to wait until every ventilation system has been upgraded in schools?

So, he wants a $1.9 TRILLION bill for COVID relief, yet much of the bill has nothing to do with COVID. Once again, museums and the arts could be the beneficiary of the taxpayers largess. Family planning, high speed trains in CA, a bridge between NY and Canada are part of the bill.

I think we are getting somewhat ahead of the virus, but I think this has very little to do with Biden crushing anything save for any semblance of fiscal restraint.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pedophile Joe wouldnt know SCIENCE if it hit him in his

Feb 23, 2021, 8:54 AM

tiny penii

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Biden is at least more honest about the virus.

Feb 23, 2021, 9:13 AM

But the dishonesty is all around. China, Trump, Biden, Cuomo, Abbot, Cruz, whatever. I think that's the worst part of covid, is the loss of trust it's caused. Not that we ever trusted politicians, but covid exposes them severely in ways they can't control. They can control all kinds of bad news. Basically anything they can blame on another politician or party, they will. And we will each believe what our own cult believes. But at the end of the day, the lying and dishonesty is universal really. Things like blizzards, snow storms, power grid failures, bad economic numbers, and pandemic viruses, the list is long of things they can't easily blame on another party/politician. Yet they do. And there are people who still believe them. Governor Abbott in texas blamed frozen wind turbines and environmentalists. Cruz just picked up and went to Cancun. Then when those optics drew criticism, he lied about it and came home. Clinton lied about a blowie in the oval office, until he couldn't anymore. Yet that was benign compared to what lies we've heard more recently. Don't need to list all the Trump lies. But they were there, and were especially exposed with covid.

Just so much meh. And with all this meh, what better than to throw money at people. More meh, more money is thrown. Like that makes people forget the lies, or have faith once again in their leaders?

Our nation deserves good leadership. It's never been perfect, but it's just so much worse now. It can be a dem or a pub, or a martian. Doesn't matter. Lies are bipartisan. But getting good people, and good leadership in a place that controls trillions of taxpayer dollars, and wields far too much power and control, it's hard to get good people to do that job, and go to that place, and lead well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 282
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic