Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
POTD comes from FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 5,022

POTD comes from FGF

Dec 3, 2017, 5:30 AM

How can the gap between our 2 instate schools be this big?!?! It has to be a total lack of leadership and complete incompetence of all the decision makers. It is a total joke. Once it was 5 wins in a row. Now it's gonna turn into 10 in a row and shirts saying fear the ######!

I hope this is a wake up call. Getting worked by a team from a #### farm pasture. Pathetic!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We tried to tell them...

Dec 3, 2017, 5:33 AM

even made a song about it.

We too deep.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: POTD comes from FGF

Dec 3, 2017, 7:46 AM

Well he is right. Complete incompetence at all levels is hard to overcome but they are still there after 120 years.

Re: POTD comes from FGF

Dec 3, 2017, 8:04 AM

They aren't incompetent , they're Sakerlina . That's a whole different level of sump'n sump'n down that alley .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hey coots: fear the other hand

Dec 3, 2017, 8:01 AM

They know nothing. #5 should've never happened. Our program had already passed them in 2013 our team just crapped in the bed in that game. It was plain to see that the two programs were heading in opposite directions at that point. Then they hired Muschamp two years later and that has basically guaranteed a long run for us in the series. Their little run also had a few things that worked to their advantage. Our coaching turnover, their oversigning, their illicit benefits which eventually got them on probation, and scheduling a cupcake the week before they played us so they could rest starters and have more time to prepare. Keep in mind that we beat an SEC team that they lost to within the same season most of those years. Their little run was nowhere near as dominant as ours currently is and I don't even know why they even bother to bring it up now that things have come full circle and we can plainly see that what they had was done the wrong way while Dabo was taking the steps necessary to make us a powerhouse. It's our time right now. They need to learn to deal with it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey coots: fear the other hand - or worse

Dec 3, 2017, 8:38 AM

Part of the same FGF thread gold. Hard to quit laughing long enough to type this.

How can the gap between our 2 instate schools be this big?!?! It has to be a total lack of leadership and complete incompetence of all the decision makers. It is a total joke. Once it was 5 wins in a row. Now it's gonna turn into 10 in a row and shirts saying fear the p e c k e r!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:can't help but love the thought of the fresh bandwagon...

Dec 3, 2017, 8:50 AM

riders that latched on during their 5 wins now are coming to reality in droves.

They thought it was so great, bought the SCAR hype, and now they can join the rest of the fan base in misery.

Dumb coots

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually had a coot text me " go tigers "

Dec 3, 2017, 10:45 AM

After the win last night, bandwagoners are going to bandwagon

We are scared of the coots they are up and coming

Dec 3, 2017, 10:47 AM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It wasn't as big as...

Dec 3, 2017, 10:49 AM

the gap our O Line opened in their SEC defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One even better - now they want to stop playing us

Dec 3, 2017, 11:46 AM

“What makes our rivalry so painful is in our heart of hearts we know we'll never have a chance of winning a National Championship. Duke/UNC Auburn/Bama can always take solice in the fact if one side wins a title then the other side will repay the other with a title sooner or later. I'm at the point we're I believe our program would be better off getting out of this series. From a phycological standpoint it's not healthy.”

Re: One even better - now they want to stop playing us

Dec 3, 2017, 11:55 AM

I vote that we just take Kent State off the schedule and pay them $400k to come in Death Valley every other year.

400k might be too much though!

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 5,022
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic