Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PCR tests are nonsense.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 922

PCR tests are nonsense.

Feb 20, 2021, 11:41 AM

https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/the-truth-about-pcr-tests:6

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, it's all fake news.

Feb 20, 2021, 12:03 PM

Meant to sink Trump. But at least the microchip implantation campaign is going swimmingly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this video was removed from youtube, and for good reason

Feb 20, 2021, 12:29 PM

https://factcheck.afp.com/new-zealand-doctor-makes-misleading-claims-about-countrys-pcr-testing-regime-widely-shared-youtube

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meanwhile, in Iowa.....

Feb 20, 2021, 12:42 PM

Iowa just said screw it. Noticed US cases jumped. Found the outlier was Iowa. Googled and figured it out. We did this recently in South Carolina, well with changing the way we calculate positivity rates to the easier version. BUT, not excluding duplicate test results is insane if you actually care about tracking the virus. They are alone I think in not excluding duplicate positives.

http://www.kcci.com/article/idph-changes-online-reporting-method-for-covid-19-cases/35573396

The result is the new cases by population can not be accurately tracked. See the new cases per pop tab on the map. Iowa screws up everything making this metric useless.

http://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh the ministry of truth says it's false? ok then.***

Feb 20, 2021, 2:34 PM [ in reply to this video was removed from youtube, and for good reason ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, that is the job of her peers in epidemiology

Feb 20, 2021, 3:19 PM

and why I linked the article.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh the ministry of truth says it's false? ok then.***

Feb 20, 2021, 3:22 PM [ in reply to oh the ministry of truth says it's false? ok then.*** ]

No, common sense and logic says it's false.

And hey, speaking of "Ministry", I would seriously start examining some of your pet conspiracy theories, starting with the "New World Order"...which is getting on to be about 50+ years old now. If the architects of the New World Order take any longer getting around to pulling the strings in their vast globe-spanning Machiovellian conspiracy they're going to kick of old age. I remember moshing to this Golden Oldie in the early '90's when Industrial Rock was still new and shiny...and this conspiracy theory was old then. But the same tired old paranoia just soldiers on, apparently, just rinse and repeat, same crap, different day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqvLToWH7k

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Covid seems to be the only disease that you can be sick with

Feb 20, 2021, 3:35 PM [ in reply to this video was removed from youtube, and for good reason ]

and not actually be sick

Yep. Total fraud. They have to pretend that you can be

Feb 21, 2021, 12:29 PM

asymptomatic but still a superspreader. That's what underpins all of the lockdowns, masks, distancing, etc. It's all bullsh*t.

Re: PCR tests are nonsense.

Feb 20, 2021, 12:30 PM

Oh Good God.

The logic leaps required to believe this kind of drek defies belief. I can't even....

of course you can't even. It would shatter your world view.

Feb 20, 2021, 4:01 PM

Try thinking for yourself some time.

Re: of course you can't even. It would shatter your world view.

Feb 20, 2021, 5:54 PM

I do. I just don't understand why you have to understand why you have to go looking so hard for sci-fi conspiracies from The Island of Doctor Moreau when there's some pretty freaking obvious ones right in front of your face.

I mean, drive down the street and you'll see variable-rate mortgages, check-cashing scams, student-loan scams, on-line universities, and EZ credit options for your double-wide or car. And that's even before we talk about your medical insurance, or lack therof, or how they're tracking you with your phone or your personal data and who it's being sold to.

And you're worried about what they're putting in your COVID test? Dude.

yeah biochemistry***

Feb 20, 2021, 3:27 PM

I think the truth is somewhere in between

Feb 21, 2021, 6:03 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 922
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic