Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PA mail-in ballots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 886

PA mail-in ballots

Nov 10, 2020, 12:14 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PA mail-in ballots

Nov 10, 2020, 12:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI

Congrats on cracking the case.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and I didn't even get paid***

Nov 10, 2020, 12:33 AM

Nov 10, 2020, 12:49 AM

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1325951831667699712

Nov 10, 2020, 1:07 AM

haha that was good

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Nov 10, 2020, 4:43 AM

Funny how control of a statehouse can swing an election. The level of redistricting that has gone on in Red states more or less put us in a situation where a Democratic candidate can win the popular votes by 7 million , and just eek it out in the electoral college. Yet Democrats continually overcome these challenges, like winning the house back when it was thought that would be impossible due to conservative gerrymandering.

Sorry, you guys are the biggest cheaters on the planet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you do know redistricting has nothing to do with electoral

Nov 10, 2020, 4:01 PM

college

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amazing people refuse to see the issue with this

Nov 10, 2020, 7:17 AM

I guess these are the same people who have issues with photo IDs.

But hey, Joe's going to heal the division.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the whole process needs revamping from top...

Nov 10, 2020, 7:42 AM

to bottom.

But not liking the system, or aspects of the system, isn't grounds to protest an election. All of those rules/systems could have been challenged before the election.

Does the Trump team really expect from judge to say "You're right, the system wasn't great, so we'll just declare Trump the winner"?

Also, why is it presumed such a mail-in ballot system would only present fraud opportunity for Biden supporters?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't disagree...

Nov 10, 2020, 7:48 AM

and wasn't making an argument against what you said.

I'm simply stating I cannot understand how anybody cannot see the problem with this.

And I agree with the revamping of the system. I'm not a fan of mail-in ballots on this scale, but it looks like it is here to stay.

Regardless of the security issues, this mess we are witnessing now invites doubt and suspicion. We need to find a way to get the counting started sooner on mail-in ballots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the whole process needs revamping from top...

Nov 10, 2020, 7:54 AM [ in reply to I think the whole process needs revamping from top... ]

Yeah, I love how they act like this was only a system to benefit Biden and his voters.

Hell, Trump told his people not to vote by mail.

They're upset the Red Mirage actually happened as predicted. It looked great for Trump the night of the election, but then the rest of the votes came in. Remove a pandemic and we all get to watch Trump get beat in real time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

When you say "the issue with this," what are you

Nov 10, 2020, 9:35 AM [ in reply to amazing people refuse to see the issue with this ]

referring to?

Are you saying that anything other than in-person voting is a problem (surely you don't mean that), or are you talking about something more specific (and in that case, what)?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2020, 7:44 AM

you did not do any research, you cited ONE article that supports your existing bias.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2020, 9:27 AM

How does it support anyone's bias?

Nov 10, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: PA mail-in ballots ]

It just says that PA is allowing mail-in ballots. What's the point?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2020, 7:51 AM

the media/left will be telling you that none of this ever happened

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can someone--anyone--please provide...

Nov 10, 2020, 7:52 AM

Some valid, concrete, proven evidence of fraud or illegal activity that gave Biden the win instead of conjecture (like this post) and wild claims from anonymous people on Twitter?

This is why no sane and intelligent person in America is taking these claims seriously. It's because months before the election, Trump and y'all were screaming that if he loses, it's fraud. If he loses, fraud. Period. Oh, but if he wins, well, that's the will of the people! MAGA!

Let's say you and I are about to play some darts in the garage, and I say beforehand that if you win, it's probably because you cheated. But if I win, I'm better. Then you beat me, and I turn to everyone in the garage and start hollering that you cheated, do you think anyone is going to listen to me? No, because I already set up ridiculous conditions.

If y'all wanted anyone to take any y'all seriously on this issue, maybe you and Dear Leader shouldn't have been crying foul all the way back in June nor have him stating he won't accept the results if he wins.

It's absurd this has to still be explained to people. He lost. Fair and square. Move on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

*...results if he loses.***

Nov 10, 2020, 8:10 AM

Re: Can someone--anyone--please provide...

Nov 10, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Can someone--anyone--please provide... ]

Nov 10, 2020, 9:39 AM

Then I imagine you could appeal beforehand to the dart authorities, who, if they felt you had a valid complaint, would stop me. But if your complaint is that any of my throws that hit the 20 shouldn't count, I imagine they will throw out your complaint.

What rule/law was put in place that is any way comparable

Nov 10, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Can someone--anyone--please provide... ]

to your analogy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What rule/law was put in place that is any way comparable

Nov 10, 2020, 9:44 AM

Nov 10, 2020, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Can someone--anyone--please provide... ]

The united states SC will not allow the 3 day past Nov. 3rd or any rules change by the Pa SC. I don't see any way that is legal.

Nov 10, 2020, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Can someone--anyone--please provide... ]

You underestimate the blind allegiance of Ever Trumpers in assigning reason to what otherwise would be the obvious. Remember this is the same flock that buys wholly into "don't believe what you see; don't believe what you hear" when it comes to DJT's past actions and words. It's like a blank slate every morning awaiting their daily programming.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2020, 11:32 AM

T3,

Everyone else here has pointed out the general ridiculousness of your argument.

Allow me to make a couple of specific points.

1. The Pennsylvania House of Reps is majority Republican. They voted to pass the law to which you
refer.

2. The language about poll observers is pretty standard. They are not there to challenge individual ballots - especially while the poll workers are trying to tally up the vote. can you imagine how hard (and slow) it would be to count votes if an observer was stopping you every 2 minutes to ask about a ballot. Not to mention that the voter has a right to some expectation of privacy. If observers think that fraud is occurring, they arte to note it and take their concerns to the Election Commission for investigation. I think that if you look at other state regulations on observation, you will see similar rules.

Nov 10, 2020, 11:50 AM

Trump must read TNet

Nov 10, 2020, 2:12 PM

Re: Trump must read TNet

Nov 10, 2020, 2:57 PM

I doubt it. Fox News reported days ago that there were, in fact, representatives from both campains present when votes were counted. The area that a large number of observers, from both parties was away from the canvasing tables. There would have been too many people wandering around the counting tables.

Remember the "Trump Army" of poll watchers?

Further, the ballots that arrived the 3 days after the election have been sequestered and not included in the public counts. They appear to be only a few thousand. Because of the Post Office shenanigans, the overwhelming majority of voters got their votes in on time.

Finally, if by some miracle SCOTUS throws out all Pennsylvania votes, Biden would still be president-elect.

This deserves reposting:

https://youtu.be/mpOnt1cByT4

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 886
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic