Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sad,sad sad...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Sad,sad sad...

May 30, 2020, 10:11 PM

the College Football Hall of Fame is an absolute mess...https://twitter.com/ReporterBlayne/status/1266561823958020096

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who did this thing?***

May 30, 2020, 10:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who did this thing?***

May 30, 2020, 10:18 PM

OJ was looking for some of his trophies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who did this thing?***

May 30, 2020, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Who did this thing?*** ]

rioters and protestors

When a protester participates in damage, they are rioters.

May 31, 2020, 11:11 AM

Therefore, it was ALL rioters who effed up the College Football Hall of Fame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: Sad,sad sad...

May 30, 2020, 10:21 PM

sorry about the first one,maybe this one will work...https://twitter.com/i/status/1266561823958020096

May 30, 2020, 10:28 PM

I’m sure this destruction and theft has helped someone find dignity that they otherwise had lost....

The perps would actually have done better to steal a book of CFA coupons. But they probably don’t want to wait in line for food.

I'm sure they had a good reason.***

May 30, 2020, 10:28 PM

Re: I'm sure they had a good reason.***

May 30, 2020, 10:35 PM

Shirley not everyone gets that benefit of the doubt?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Looters & rioters are Criminals & Thugs and should be..

May 31, 2020, 12:00 AM

I won’t say what I think since I don’t own one.

No reason to do what they did (and do every time) when pisssed..and stealing & destroying from others is plain thievery & hatred.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fortunately it was just the gift shop,

May 31, 2020, 6:55 AM

and Fran Tarkenton’s game-worn jockstrap and other treasures are safe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fortunately it was just the gift shop,

May 31, 2020, 7:17 AM

^^So, you okay with dat - right?

Outside Manipulation

May 31, 2020, 9:25 AM

How does this advance the cause? The cause has merit,. The means are misguided. When do we ALL get tired of being used as pawns by evil power brokers?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Outside Manipulation

May 31, 2020, 10:19 AM

there are many, many people out who have nothing to do with the protests. Both ultra-left anarchists and white supremacists have been out stirring stuff up. Minneapolis even had a press conference where they stated that white supremacists have been out and about causing property damage.

I KNEW it was the white surprimist causing all

May 31, 2020, 10:21 AM

this destruction!

Re: Outside Manipulation

May 31, 2020, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Outside Manipulation ]

The looting that I saw on CNN late last night at a DC athletic shoe store must have been an awful lot of very dark skinned white supremacist's!:) It looked as if they cleaned that place out. At one point, a couple of guys (and I think that they WERE white?) put their ill gotten goods in the back seat of a car with entirely readable out of state tags. Those guys SHOULD be ARRESTED. If these looters do not fear consequences, then I doubt that they will stop. Who the heck has decided to just sit back and let it happen? It even appears as if an old historic hotel was burned down.

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

May 31, 2020, 10:52 AM

I'm sorry antifa but this doesn't make me want to support you and never will. Anarchist with the single goal of bringing down our country must be prosecuted. And the Black Lives Matter group that has some legitimate causes is making a mistake to align themselves with this group.

Don't think for one minute that a noble cause hasn't been usurped for the specific goal of destroying our country.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic