Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Outraged @ TIGER FANS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Outraged @ TIGER FANS

Oct 20, 2013, 3:28 PM
CLEM UNITY.jpg(29.6 K)

Clemson stands for Unity*Family*Strength--I was outraged and disgraced by our (so called TIGER FANS) that left the game early last night!! If u r a TRUE FAN U NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR TEAM!!! EVER!!! Win or lose u stand by your team!!! We win 6 in a row lose 1 and you turn your back on them!!!! I am PROUDLY wearing my ORANGE AND PURPLE today!!! U R NOT WORTHY of WEARING OUR COLORS!!!! Family sticks togeather through good and bad!! WE UNITE no matter the outcome!!! Our STRENGTH keeps us going!!! I would like to apoligize to all of our team members on behalf of those (so called fans that turned there backs on you last night!!)From your LOYAL FAN Tigergirl0214! CLEMSON TIGERS BABY ALL DAY ALL NIGHT!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was hoping that the last TD would be scored by Daniel

Oct 20, 2013, 3:29 PM

Rodriguez just so all the fair weathers would have missed it!!! Too bad it wasn't him.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

fair weather??? so leaving with 3 minutes to play makes

Oct 20, 2013, 3:57 PM

someone a fair weather fan after sitting through that night and not seeing a meaningless touchdown in the last 13 seconds.....a bit of a stretch....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fair weather??? so leaving with 3 minutes to play makes

Oct 20, 2013, 4:06 PM

I am not saying that 3 min is a big deal some people are going way overboard. But I saw people leaving 30 and 45 min b4 the game was even coming to an end. Those are the one that I feel are not looking out for our team. I am a fan that was raised up with football all my life and was taught that no matter how bad the guys want to quit they have to finish the game and as fans who are suppose to give them support should too. Those guys family members where there their children where there how do you guys think they felt seeing everyone leave. The kids of these players think their DADS ARE HEROS!! WE SHOULD TOO! People are looking at me saying fans walking out and my point was the fans that were leaving as I said 30 45 min b4 game was over.

right there with you...these guys wearing orange were my

Oct 20, 2013, 4:11 PM

heroes as a kid...they are my son's hero's. I don't like seeing people leaving with a half to play but when you're down 4 touchdowns...it's late at night...people get frustrated and leave

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1.***

Oct 20, 2013, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this your first season as a fan?***

Oct 20, 2013, 3:31 PM

Re: is this your first season as a fan?***

Oct 20, 2013, 3:49 PM

Nope been a fan since I was a cub! I still have a jersey my uncle gave me when I was 10 I am 37 now and I still wear it to this day.

I bet that jersey fits tight now!

Oct 20, 2013, 4:19 PM

pics?

Re: I bet that jersey fits tight now!

Oct 20, 2013, 4:51 PM

No silly it was MY UNCLES and he gave it to me!! LOL!! It was almost at my feet now at my knees I am only 5'2". TOOO dang funny at least I got a laugh!LOL

Nice sentiment...

Oct 20, 2013, 3:35 PM

too bad it's complete ########.

When you embarrass your fan base in front of a national audience, you don't get to complain when they choose to beat the traffic.

If I go to a play and the actors can't remember their lines, fall all over the stage, and have wildly disparate outfits that don't fit the setting, nobody gets to ##### at me for leaving early.

It is now and has always been a two-way street. If we lost by seven or ten, every ### would have been in a seat until the final gun. When you're down by 34 in the third quarter, a lot of fans don't have the stomach to sit there and watch that.

So go pick up your "#1 Fan" merit badge and shut the #### up.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what he said ^^^^^^^^^***

Oct 20, 2013, 3:52 PM

Re: Nice sentiment...

Oct 20, 2013, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Nice sentiment... ]

You know it is one thing to want to bash me but don't try and take credit for everyone else! As my post said Family Unity and Strength!! If the PLAYERS HAVE TO STOMACH BEING THERE TILL THE END THEN TRUE FANS SHOULD TOO!!! JUST SAYING!!!! THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN WE LOST THE RIVALRY GAMES AGAINST USC I DIDN'T TAKE MY COLORS OFF AND STOMP ON THEM!!! I AM SAYING THAT WE NEED TO BACK OUR PLAYERS TILL THE VERY END!!! AS FAR AS TRAFFIC GOES USE THAT LINE HOW YOU WANT TOO!!!

Take a Advil sweetie. I know, everyone should get a prize

Oct 20, 2013, 4:03 PM

win or lose these days

Re: Outraged @ TIGER FANS

Oct 20, 2013, 3:35 PM

If I pay good money to attend a game, I'll leave anytime I please! I've walked out of Broadway shows before, when they sucked! Tell me why I should treat an uninspired, unacceptable football performance by my team otherwise. Go pick up your cheerleader outfit at the cleaners on Monday.

Oct 20, 2013, 3:59 PM

Go tell your team that same line of bs and see how they feel. And as far as picking up my CHEERLEARDER OUTFIT at least I am still making noise for my team!!! So yeah think I will thanks for reminding me!!

Oct 20, 2013, 3:36 PM

Is that you, Plyler? Give me a break...plenty of people had had enough of watching our players going thru the motions

The team did not give up!

Oct 20, 2013, 3:38 PM

you have to show up before you can quit!

Re: The team did not give up!

Oct 20, 2013, 4:18 PM

I NEVER SAID OUR TEAM GAVE UP????

You must be a Gluten for Punishment***

Oct 20, 2013, 3:37 PM

Oct 20, 2013, 3:51 PM

I'm with you tigergirl! I also agree that if you buy a ticket, yes you CAN leave anytime you want, but you're not a fan you're a front runner.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY!!!! PAWS UP TO YA!!!!

give it a rest....if the team wants the fans to stay and

Oct 20, 2013, 3:51 PM

cheer...play better

Re: give it a rest....if the team wants the fans to stay and

Oct 20, 2013, 4:20 PM

DID YOU SAY PLAY BETTER THEY ARE NOT HOLIER THAN THOU THEY HAVE LOST 1 OUT OF 7 GAMES

nobody wanted to leave

Oct 20, 2013, 3:52 PM

The fans were loud and still very much into the game still when it was 27-7. We were desperately trying to get into the game.

Can't blame em for trying to beat traffic.

Oct 20, 2013, 3:54 PM

I get the point you're trying to make, but if we are getting blown out and I was there last night, I would have no problem leaving early and trying to avoid sitting in traffic for 2 hours. No sense in staying for something that isn't fun. I'm not gonna sit there in misery when I could be out doing something more fun or beating traffic.

Oct 20, 2013, 3:58 PM

You need to be calling out Clemson fans that sold their tickets to FSU fans! I sit in the north lower stands and there were FSU fans all around us! I am sick and tired of this crap!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People will sell to the highest bidder.

Oct 20, 2013, 4:06 PM

And that will never change. Unless you're very well off, and don't need the money, people will make as much money as they can. I guarantee if a Clemson fan and FSU fan offered those people the same amount of money, 100% of them would sell their tickets to the Clemson fan. But it's not about goodwill, it's about making as much money as possible. It's what our economy is based off of.

Re: People will sell to the highest bidder.

Bull ####!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha well stated argument.***

Oct 20, 2013, 4:25 PM

True, but....

Oct 20, 2013, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Outraged @ TIGER FANS ]

....I must admit that the thought occurred to me around halftime.... d@mmit, I coulda sold these 4 tickets for $1000!! :)

I've stayed to the end of a few stinkers...

Oct 20, 2013, 4:14 PM

...but I don't judge the fielty of other Tigers by their willingness to subject themselves to similar pain.

The night we lost at Wake in 2003, some die-hard "I want these guys in my foxhole" Tiger fans I know left early. Not because they were any less loyal. They simply could not bear to see the team they love with all their heart be so shamefully routed.

There are many reasons, many emotions that factor into people's reasons. And you are correct that a bunch are less loyal than I would like. But that's a matter for them and the mirror.

I salute and applaud your devotion. Don't let it become a divisive "better Tiger than you" distraction. Stay for the team, not for the appearance. I'll be there with you.

The reward is all the greater.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've stayed to the end of a few stinkers...

Oct 20, 2013, 4:30 PM

Thank you so much RevDodd!! I feel the same as you. I do not make it a daily duty to point out mistakes of people. It just I was very very hurt to know that our boys have won 6 out of the 7 games played. They needed support not backturning. I am a fan for life but not a stalker fan LOL!! Thank you again for your kind words!!

great post***

Oct 20, 2013, 4:47 PM [ in reply to I've stayed to the end of a few stinkers... ]

I am still 100% behind the team and in "unity" with

Oct 20, 2013, 4:18 PM

players and coaches alike, just like with my family. But, that still doesn't stop me from criticizing any of them. I do it. They do it (family) all the time.

Oct 20, 2013, 4:50 PM

blah blah blah. nothing to do with the issues with the team

I stayed all game

Oct 20, 2013, 5:00 PM

Even went on the field, however I have no problem with people who left. That game was just a shame. The fans showed up the players didnt, and now tiger fans are calling out tiger fans for every little thing, which is pathetic. Everybody's mad. It's a tough snap back to reality type of day. I will say this about dabo, if we lose to the chickens this year dabos record against fsu and South Carolina in the last 4 years is 1-7..

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic