Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
70,000 Clemson fans booed a video of Obama...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 77
| visibility 1

70,000 Clemson fans booed a video of Obama...

Oct 26, 2020, 12:25 PM

Nuk is just exercising his 1st amendment rights just like those who booed the sitting president at the time.

It feels good to be an American.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

70,000? Did you count?***

Oct 26, 2020, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: 70,000 Clemson fans booed a video of Obama...

Oct 26, 2020, 12:32 PM

Or were they woo hooing?

That would be even worse!

Oct 26, 2020, 10:08 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That really made me mad...

Oct 26, 2020, 12:47 PM

It should have been 84,000.

Re: That really made me mad...

Oct 27, 2020, 4:06 PM

Speak for yourself, some of us aren't morons.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did not vote for Obama...

Oct 26, 2020, 12:54 PM

and I am among numerous other Americans who thinks he was one of the absolute worst Presidents in modern history.

That said, I was raised to respect the office regardless of who holds it so I have never and would never boo the President.

In fact, while I didn't vote for him, it was my hope for all our sakes, that he would turn-out to be the best President we ever elected.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The best part of the Obama Legacy is the racial harmony.***

Oct 26, 2020, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

A lot of people seem to have a very selective memory...

Oct 26, 2020, 1:07 PM

when it comes to his presidency.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our first African American president upset the bigots,

Oct 26, 2020, 1:24 PM [ in reply to The best part of the Obama Legacy is the racial harmony.*** ]

unsurprisingly.

Haters gonna hate. It's hard for them to get it out of their systems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being African-American...

Oct 26, 2020, 1:43 PM

is largely what got him elected but not what made him a bad president. He would have still been a bad president if he was red, yellow, or a little green man from Mars.

Ridiculous how it wasn't racist for someone to vote for him

Oct 26, 2020, 1:45 PM

because of his race, but it's considered racist not to like him, even if the reasons for doing so aren't because of his race.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

but being african american sure gives him a pass

Oct 27, 2020, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Being African-American... ]

by many for being a bas president though ..honestly his legacy is a horrible health care bill

No, his policies are what upset people.

Oct 26, 2020, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Our first African American president upset the bigots, ]

You know, stuff like raising taxes, leading us into more wars, and totally fouling up health care.

These issues have nothing to do with his race.

However, I would argue that many of his policies designed to improve race relations actually made them worse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Our first African American president upset the bigots,

Oct 26, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Our first African American president upset the bigots, ]

Obama did nothing to help this countryband if you think everyone that disliked him is a bigot, you're at the top of the bigot list.

Oct 26, 2020, 7:16 PM

^^^ yep.

The guy had an agenda as plain as day and it didn’t include the rest of us.

He gave away some cool phones though. A fantastic policy that helped so many for years and years...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Our first African American president upset the bigots, ]

I am not sure if your just a troll or if you really are racist...

Uh he is mixed, so........***

Oct 27, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Our first African American president upset the bigots, ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The best part of the Obama Legacy is the racial harmony.***

Oct 26, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to The best part of the Obama Legacy is the racial harmony.*** ]

That was awesome, but you do know it's Trump's fault..... Sadly, that will be Obama's legacy

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to The best part of the Obama Legacy is the racial harmony.*** ]

That was awesome, but you do know it's Trump's fault..... Sadly, that will be Obama's legacy

Oct 27, 2020, 3:03 PM

PSA: for those posting from a cell phone (iPhone at least), hit post only once and wait for what feels like an eternity. 20 seconds or so. Impatience will cause multiple posts as referenced above. For the record, I’m not being critical, I learned this lesson the hard, multiple replies way.
Go Tigers!

sounds like you just need a new johnson rod in your phone***

Oct 28, 2020, 2:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I did not vote for Obama...

Oct 26, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to I did not vote for Obama... ]

werent they saying boo-urns??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is not far behind him. It is neck and neck down the

Oct 26, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to I did not vote for Obama... ]

home stretch.

Yesterday, the Trump White House Chief of Staff said they are not going to try to control the pandemic. Earlier today, Trump breaks with Meadows and said he is not giving up on the Virus. Eight minutes ago the White House confirms it has just decided to let everyone to get Covid- 19. Herd immunity, which would mean about $1 million dead in the US, per the CDC.

Link to where the White House said it wants to let everyone

Oct 26, 2020, 1:46 PM

get COVID-19?

My wife gave me that one, she said is was on Vanity Fair

Oct 26, 2020, 1:56 PM

while I was typing the post, but I could not find on their site. I should have verified first. That said, herd Immunity was brought up last week by the White House, and Dr. Fauci said it would result in over 1 million deaths in the US.

LOL, Vanity Fair. Not hard hitting news like Cat Fancy?***

Oct 26, 2020, 4:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

BTW, Trump brought up the herd immunity at the rally in

Oct 27, 2020, 12:04 PM

Pennsylvania yesterday.

Re: Trump is not far behind him. It is neck and neck down the

Oct 27, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Trump is not far behind him. It is neck and neck down the ]

How would you control Covid?
What did you want President Trump to do that has not been done?
You do realize that 99% of people who get Covid survive Covid?

Wrong....Trump is/will be known as the worst.

Oct 26, 2020, 2:07 PM [ in reply to I did not vote for Obama... ]

He does know "the best words" and is a self-proclaimed expert in every field though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it....

Oct 26, 2020, 2:49 PM

Trump is disliked largely because of his caustic personality. He not a stereotypical a$$ kissing politician. Of course, the libs don't like him because he took down Billary and her bid for President so he's been subjected to significantly more scrutiny by the libs and the liberal media than any other president in history. If people criticized/scrutinized Obama even remotely to that same extent, they would have immediately been labeled racist.

I'll be the first admit that many of Trump's actions/statements are not very "Presidential". That doesn't automatically make his policies bad.

It's akin to Dabo and the uof6c fans. By most objective accounts, Dabo is a great coach and an even better human being. However, uo6c fans are generally overly critical of him. Not because of anything he has done or said. Their scrutiny is based largely if not entirely on the fact that he is Clemson's coach.

Comparing Dabo to Trump? Really? That's insane.

Oct 26, 2020, 3:28 PM

Dabo is a true Christian and doesn't pretend to be one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhh...NO !!!!

Oct 26, 2020, 3:31 PM

I wasn't comparing Dabo to Trump.

Re: Uhhh...NO !!!!

Oct 26, 2020, 3:37 PM

So in your analogy, I am the USC fan (thanks by the way) and Trump is Dabo?

You're right about one thing, we are all entitled to our opinions. Botched Covid response, narcism, lying, cheating on pregnant wife with a #### star, corrupt staff, etc, etc, etc. is why I think he is the worst president ever. Again, just one man's opinion.

BTW...

Oct 26, 2020, 3:38 PM

Why is P.O.R.N a banned word?

TigerNet spelling is "pron"***

Oct 26, 2020, 4:53 PM

Re: Uhhh...NO !!!!

Oct 26, 2020, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Uhhh...NO !!!! ]

Cast that first stone

With all due respect....

Oct 26, 2020, 6:55 PM

what in the heII are you talking about Jenny?

Just imagine if Obama said the #### Trump has...

Oct 26, 2020, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Uhhh...NO !!!! ]

LOL

Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it....

Oct 26, 2020, 3:44 PM [ in reply to That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

In response to BigCUfan:

Here are some reasons that I don't like TheRump (because, he is an axx, through and through):
1. He's a lying POS, with more than 23,000 documented lies in 45 months. That's an amazing stat. He is the king of liars.
2. Truly, he only cares about himself and his family. (As he and his family steal money from the taxpayers daily. And he is taking bribes thru his DC hotel from lobbyists and foreign govts.)
3. He and his family have a long history of money-laundering.
4. He is a cheat. He cheats on his taxes. He cheats his contractors and suppliers. He has cheated banks by falsifying documents.
(Deusche Bank, a bank with many illegal actions, in the past and currently, is the only bank that will loan him money.) There is tons of documentation of these facts out there.
5. He committed treason in the Ukraine, trying to improve his 2020 election position. Only our spineless GOP senators kept him in office.
6. He has no idea of how the US govt is supposed to work, and doesn't care.
7. If you look at the incredible number of his staff in jail, you know he would be there if not for his presidential immunity. He knows he needs to win the election to stay out of jail.
8. He's doing all he can to keep Dems from voting, while sowing the seeds to claim voting fraud.
9. He's trying to shutdown Social Security and Medicare. He does not, and will not, have a plan to replace Obamacare. (He has to lie to the older and poorer cultists while campaigning to get their votes.) He wants to privatize all safety net benefits and drastically reduce spending to those benefits -- for another taxcut for the rich. (See item 2, above.)
10. He has no plan to stop the coronavirus and doesn't care how many die.
11. He has stated that there was a good side to the coronavirus: "I will have a good reason not to shake the hands of those losers."
12. He really hates military people. He disparaged John McCain because McCain was captured by the North Vietnamese. He disparaged the parents of a dead soldier.
13. Early on, he said he knew more than the
generals. Later, he said he said he knew more than the US intelligence agencies. (Putin told him what he needed to know.)
14. With John Kelly, he called General Kelly's son (a dead soldier buried at Arlington) "a sucker and a loser" in front of Kelly.
15. He is a known conman. He had to pay $25M to settle the Trump University flim-flam.
16. He has disconnected the US from our friendly countries around the world.
17. Instead of building factories for respirators, PPP, and N95 masks, he chose to lie. He is personally responsible for 30,000 deaths, early-on, as he daily said C-19 would soon go away.
18. He's stupid, but chooses, everyday, not to listen to the experts within the govt that could help.
19. He is a sad little 13-year old that would rather be a bully than a good person.

I could probably think of more.

Oct 26, 2020, 9:04 PM

Lol. Wow man. This is the result of constant CNN watching. Hilarious how many things you just wrote were completely false.

Oct 27, 2020, 4:00 PM

Lol. Wow man. This is the result of constant CNN watching. Hilarious how many things you just wrote were completely false.

Lol. What is false? Not one thing isn't true. Only thing not rue is you saying it isn't. What color is the sky on your planet?

Oct 26, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

You must be one be one miserable sob. Trump has beat you like a red-headed step child and all you can do is repeat cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, and nbc lies. Yes they are lies because you, muller and 23 democrat hacks, 49 million dollars and every crackpot in the world has been unable to prove a single one of your rants true.

There are plenty of trees around and rope can still be purchased, might solve your problem and ease your pain.

GFY... again.***

Oct 27, 2020, 11:18 PM

By the way, what kind of puss has a 'Purple Gunstock'...?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

So what you are saying is that EVERY news agency besides Fox reported the same thing but only Fox got it right? I happen to listen to Fox new occasionally because I like to hear how the other side reports on the Donald too. It is hilarious to me that they only fact check what Biden says during debates and stuff. Not the Donald...why is that? Tons of news agencies have reported on things Donald has said that are out and out lies. Donald said his Billie discussion prior to the election was locker room talk. Would you want your son talking like that? But it is OK for the President to say that kind of stuff. Give me a break. Worst President in history!

LOL...bless your heart !!!

Oct 27, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

Surely you aren't really that gullible.

Oct 28, 2020, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

Wow, you sound just like a CNN reporter.

I wonder where you got all those facts you posted?

Let's face it, you only think you know stuff because of
what you listen to everyday. I bet you don't think your
news sources are biased in any way either.

If you are a Washington insider and have intimate knowledge other
than what your spoon fed on the nightly news... my apologies

Oct 26, 2020, 3:44 PM [ in reply to That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

In response to BigCUfan:

Here are some reasons that I don't like TheRump (because, he is an axx, through and through):
1. He's a lying POS, with more than 23,000 documented lies in 45 months. That's an amazing stat. He is the king of liars.
2. Truly, he only cares about himself and his family. (As he and his family steal money from the taxpayers daily. And he is taking bribes thru his DC hotel from lobbyists and foreign govts.)
3. He and his family have a long history of money-laundering.
4. He is a cheat. He cheats on his taxes. He cheats his contractors and suppliers. He has cheated banks by falsifying documents.
(Deusche Bank, a bank with many illegal actions, in the past and currently, is the only bank that will loan him money.) There is tons of documentation of these facts out there.
5. He committed treason in the Ukraine, trying to improve his 2020 election position. Only our spineless GOP senators kept him in office.
6. He has no idea of how the US govt is supposed to work, and doesn't care.
7. If you look at the incredible number of his staff in jail, you know he would be there if not for his presidential immunity. He knows he needs to win the election to stay out of jail.
8. He's doing all he can to keep Dems from voting, while sowing the seeds to claim voting fraud.
9. He's trying to shutdown Social Security and Medicare. He does not, and will not, have a plan to replace Obamacare. (He has to lie to the older and poorer cultists while campaigning to get their votes.) He wants to privatize all safety net benefits and drastically reduce spending to those benefits -- for another taxcut for the rich. (See item 2, above.)
10. He has no plan to stop the coronavirus and doesn't care how many die.
11. He has stated that there was a good side to the coronavirus: "I will have a good reason not to shake the hands of those losers."
12. He really hates military people. He disparaged John McCain because McCain was captured by the North Vietnamese. He disparaged the parents of a dead soldier.
13. Early on, he said he knew more than the
generals. Later, he said he said he knew more than the US intelligence agencies. (Putin told him what he needed to know.)
14. With John Kelly, he called General Kelly's son (a dead soldier buried at Arlington) "a sucker and a loser" in front of Kelly.
15. He is a known conman. He had to pay $25M to settle the Trump University flim-flam.
16. He has disconnected the US from our friendly countries around the world.
17. Instead of building factories for respirators, PPP, and N95 masks, he chose to lie. He is personally responsible for 30,000 deaths, early-on, as he daily said C-19 would soon go away.
18. He's stupid, but chooses, everyday, not to listen to the experts within the govt that could help.
19. He is a sad little 13-year old that would rather be a bully than a good person.

I could probably think of more.

Oct 26, 2020, 4:38 PM

So you're voting for Joe lol

Oct 26, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

I enjoyed reading your 19 point list. You're probably going to have to create an even longer list after Trump finishes his second term in 2024.

There seems to be no limit to how gullible some actual adults can become.

Oct 27, 2020, 4:02 PM

turf2 said:

I enjoyed reading your 19 point list. You're probably going to have to create an even longer list after Trump finishes his second term in 2024.

There seems to be no limit to how gullible some actual adults can become.

True. look at how gullible you are. You actually have been convinced you're not and that others are. Sad.

Oct 26, 2020, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.... ]

OMG- a politician that lied- HA
Biden Jr. is in no hot water- move along nothing to see

Sorry- everybody- I forgot football board here! my Bad

Oct 26, 2020, 9:24 PM [ in reply to I did not vote for Obama... ]

Some people held hope for this current crook we have in the office. Glad to see his rear end get run out a rail next week. Worst president ever and one of the worst people to ever walk the face of the earth. Absolutely sickening.

Oct 28, 2020, 1:36 PM [ in reply to I did not vote for Obama... ]

And I believe that 99% of those folks are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man in the White House. They prefer the fat orange idiot with the morals & principles of an ally cat that we have now, but only (Thank God) until 1/20/21.

LOL seriously?

Oct 26, 2020, 12:56 PM

That's your comeback?

Oct 26, 2020, 1:54 PM

That's not even remotely close to what happened, but think whatever you want.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 26, 2020, 3:46 PM

The booing didn't happen?

Oct 26, 2020, 7:56 PM

Now for a summary of little donald’s accomplishments:
1) proposed a tax cut
2) slashed regulations
3) failed to assemble any sort of healthcare plan
4) smoozed foreign dictators
5) ran up the debt
6) increased the trade deficit with China.
7) insulted African Americans with a “platinum plan”
My dog could’ve gone 7 for 7 on that list. I bet you could too.

Oct 27, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: 70,000 Clemson fans booed a video of Obama... ]

I was there. There were some boos but not very many. Sounded like a grumble among some in the crowd. Really not that noticeable but I didn’t like it, particularly since the occasion was people being inducted into the armed services.

People should always respect the office, IMO, though it seems few agree with me these days. Of course I’m not an R or D...

Oct 27, 2020, 12:19 PM

I was there too during that halftime event, and didn't hear a single person booing. Was more like people grumbling as you state, and one guy behind us muttering how it wouldn't be for much longer (Obama Presidency).

If there were any boos, it must have been very, very few.

Millions will cheer when that Treasonous b@st@rd

Oct 26, 2020, 7:58 PM

is executed !!!

Re: Millions will cheer when that Treasonous b@st@rd

Oct 26, 2020, 10:06 PM

As I said earlier, there are plenty of trees and rope can still be purchased. The instructions are simple, you buy a 20' rope, climb tree to a 35' limb, place slip knot around neck, tie end of rope to limb, take a deep breath (you will need it) and take a leap. You will be surprised how many cheer for you!!!

Oct 27, 2020, 4:05 PM

As I said earlier, there are plenty of trees and rope can still be purchased. The instructions are simple, you buy a 20' rope, climb tree to a 35' limb, place slip knot around neck, tie end of rope to limb, take a deep breath (you will need it) and take a leap. You will be surprised how many cheer for you!!!

Typical white man. Your granddaddy teach you that? He must be proud a proud klansman.

Oct 27, 2020, 6:07 PM

Maybe you and mr t can climb the same tree, btw I am part native American, I was her before you.

Native American... and trans.***

Oct 27, 2020, 11:26 PM

Oct 26, 2020, 8:12 PM

Fake news

I was at the game... 20,000 at most***

Oct 26, 2020, 8:25 PM

Oct 26, 2020, 10:13 PM

C'mon man.... the other team had fans there booing the worst President in the history of the USA too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

70,000 clemson fans did not boo for oboma

Oct 27, 2020, 11:50 AM

You should work in the media.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 27, 2020, 2:54 PM

It was closer to 75-76K Clemson fans... just saying. :) I'd do it again in a second... boo him and boo his husband "big mike"

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Well

Oct 28, 2020, 11:04 AM

Barrack Obama is a statist, so.......

Replies: 77
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic